The final concert

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 The next day... Jong Kook was discharged from the hospital.   Gap Jin helped to make the procedures before returning to Jong Kook's ward to help him.   "Hyung..you want to go home now?" Gap Jin questions Jong Kook who was sitting on the bedside.   Jong Kook didn't answer.   "Hyung..you want me to send you home now?!" Gap Jin shouts to Jong Kook.   "Oh..Gap Jin ah...yes..I am going home.." Jong Kook answers as he removes his bandage off his head.   "What are you doing, hyung?! You can't remove it!!" Gap Jin shouts to stop him.   "Gap Jin ah..Ji Hyo can't see this, remember?" Jong Kook stands up and moves to the toilet to look at the mirror to remove his bandage.   "Let me help you, hyung.." Gap Jin offers, but Jong Kook ignores him as he walks to the toilet.   Jong Kook reaches his hand above his head, and he starts groping around his head to remove the bandage.   He tries finding the tip of the bandage to start removing it, but he can't, after a long while.   "Hyung! I'll help you!!" Gap Jin enters the toilet, seeing that Jong Kook needed help.   "Hyung..the tip is here.." Gap Jin points to the front of Jong Kook's forehead.   "Huh, where?" Jong Kook asks.   "Hyung..don't tell me that you can't see...." Gap Jin asks in worry. Jong Kook continues groping around the front of his forehead, and at last, he found the tip and pulls onto it, but in the wrong direction.   "Hyung..." Gap Jin started crying.   "Gap Jin ah..wae? Hyung is trying to remove this, you see.." Jong Kook smiles as he pulls the bandage off with his force.   "Hyung..but you can't pull it to the right..because you are tightening it..hyung..." Gap Jin sobs as he holds onto Jong Kook's hand and leads his hand to pull the bandage off.   "Oh..so it's to the left..Gomawo, Gap Jin ah.."        Ji Hyo waited for Jong Kook to come home and she fell asleep on the sofa.     Jong Kook stepped inside the house.. He was wearing his long black jacket with hoodie and long jeans, despite it being warm.

He saw Ji Hyo sleeping on the sofa, and walked to her, switching off the TV.

He caresses Ji Hyo's hair.

"Mianhe..love..I was hurting you..and I have to hurt you again, because I want the best for you.." 

Jong Kook placed an envelope on the coffee table, and walked upstairs.

Ji Hyo heard sounds. She jumped awake.

"Yeobo!" Ji Hyo called.

Jong Kook turned around. "Yes, Ji Hyo ah?"

Ji Hyo walked to Jong Kook.

"Oppa..tell me what happened yesterday..Why did you do that? Why did you lie to me saying that you were meeting someone that I don't know? Is there anything you are keeping from me?" Ji Hyo asked softly, looking into Jong Kook's eyes, wanting to know the truth badly.

Jong Kook looked into Ji Hyo's eyes. Unlike the sadness in her eyes yesterday, today, he is seeing the pair of eyes which emitted the trust for him, the willingness to listen to him.

"I'm sorry I'm keeping that from you, Ji Hyo ah..but please let me go.."

"Let you go? For what? I'm your wife..why would I let you go?"

"Mianhe.." Jong Kook just turned around and headed upstairs.

Ji Hyo just followed upstairs.

Jong Kook opened the cupboard and he took his luggage and placed his stuff inside.

"Oppa! What are you doing?!!" Ji Hyo grabs onto Jong Kook's hand.

"I'm going back to my parents' home.." Jong Kook said coldly.

"Why, oppa? Why do you want to go to abeonim and eomeonim's home? I'm here..where are you going? Oh..you want to stay there for a few days? Then let me follow you..I will go with you.." Ji Hyo brings Jong Kook to the bed, while she packs her things together into the luggage.

"I'm going alone, without you.." Jong Kook stood up, and removed Ji Hyo's things out.

"Wae? I should stay with you, love.." Ji Hyo calmly backhugs Jong Kook.

"Let me follow you..No matter where you want to go, I want to follow you.." 

Jong Kook halts, he was enduring his tears. 

"Mianhe, Ji Hyo ah..but this time, you shouldn't follow me.." He thinks silently, as his heart hurts like hell.

Jong Kook releases Ji Hyo's hands resting on his waist.

"Ji Hyo ah..You don't need to. This time, it's just me who is going. You can stay here.." 

"Why?! Oppa! What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly acting so weird?!" Ji Hyo finally loses her patience.

"I have to ask you why you are acting so weird! I have hurt you so much! And you still want to follow me? Why? Stop it, Ji Hyo ah!"

"Yeobo...what do you mean? You won't have hurt me, because I know you love me!" How will you bear to hurt me?"

Both of them were playing mind games with each other, both did not reveal their inner thoughts and feelings with each other.

"I'm sorry..please just leave me alone.." Jong Kook simply threw some of his clothes into the luggage, and took it out.

"Oppa! Stop walking! If you have anything to speak, just spit it all out!! If you have anything you find it difficult, tell me! I'll be able to help!"

Jong Kook stopped walking.

"I don't have anything to speak about..That's it!" Jong Kook leaves with these words.

"Kim Jong Kook! Stop being a coward! Is this all you can do? Where is my commander?" Ji Hyo went in front of Jong Kook and looked directly in his eyes.

"Is that Eun Hye threatening you with anything? Did she threaten you to leave or else she will hurt me?! Did she say anything like this?! Is that why you met with her? Tell me, oppa..Why did you meet her?!" Ji Hyo started asking.

"She didn't threaten me..You can ask her if my answer doesn't please you.."

Jong Kook walked down the stairs, and Ji Hyo easily caught up.

"So what? Why? Why do you want to leave me?!! Is it because of me?!"

"Yes! It's because of you! All because of you! Because I can't stand it anymore!!"

"Mwuh?! What are you saying now? Because of me?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter