Her condition

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was brought out of the delivery room.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's parents rush to Jong Kook.

"Jong Kook ah..how is it? Have Ji Hyo given birth?" They ask.

"Neh..Ji Hyo has given birth..but Ji Hyo.....she..she...went..unconscious..." Jong Kook answers with tears streaming down.

"Mwuh?! Our daughter is unconscious?!" Ji Hyo's mother starts to cry out of worry.

"Yeobo..calm down..the doctor is with her.." Ji Hyo's father comforts Ji Hyo's mother.

They wait anxiously for hours. Jong Kook was pacing up and down the ward.

"Jong Kook ah..calm down a bit..sit down first.." Jong Myung pulls Jong Kook to sit with him.

"Hyung..ootoke..will Ji Hyo be alright??" Jong Kook asks worriedly.

"Jong Kook ah..hyung...hyung doesn't know if....if...." Jong Myung says in a shaky voice.

"Hyung..wae..why are you crying?!" Jong Kook turns to Jong Myung.

"....Just now...Ji Hyo seems to get a hit from the guy..."

"Mwuh?!! Hyung! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!!" 

"Ji Hyo asked me not to say before she entered the delivery room.."

"Why didn't I take good care of her?! Why didn't I protect her?!" Jong Kook shouted in anger at himself.

"Jong Kook ah..calm down..it is hyung's fault too..I shouldn't have drove Ji Hyo to the scene.."

Jong Kook was sobbing in his brother's arms.

"Hyung..I thought that you and Ji Hyo have left...Just now, the man was hiding behind a pillar and he was pointing a gun behind my head..So I quickly told Ji Hyo to leave with you...But why did she come back??" 

"Jong Kook ah..mianhe...it is all hyung's fault...mianhe...." Jong Myung was very apologetic.

"Ani..hyung..it is not you....It is BAEK CHANG JOO, that bastard!!" Jong Kook screamed out in rage.

 

At that moment, the delivery room opened.

"Song Ji Hyo sshi's family.." The doctor calls as he walks out.

Jong Kook watches the doctor come out and he rushed there.

"Doctor, how is my wife?!" Jong Kook asks.

"Jong Kook sshi, we are sorry to tell you that..."

"Doctor, I don't want to hear you say sorry! You have to try your best to save Ji Hyo!" Jong Kook grabs the doctor's collar in agitation.

Jong Kook's father calms Jong Kook down. "Jong Kook ah...Please remain calm and listen to what the doctor has to say..."

"Jong Kook sshi, Ji Hyo sshi is suffering from severe haemorraging...I would have to say that her condition is rather critical for the next 48 hours...."

Jong Kook then asks.."Doctor! Then how's my wife now?"

"Ji Hyo sshi is currently in a coma because the blood loss causes the oxygen levels in her brain to drop to dangerous levels just now after she has delivered the babies...As I said, if Ji Hyo sshi can pull through the next 48 hours, she's likely to be able to wake up...If anything critical happens to her..I am afraid to say that Ji Hyo sshi's life might be in danger.....But I would also want to mention that Ji Hyo sshi was determined to deliver the babies despite her condition...She was indeed the bravest mother we have ever encountered."

As Jong Kook listens, he breaks down. "Doctor! Please save Ji Hyo at all cost. I can pay for the most expensive treatment! I can give you my everything!! Please do save her..." Jong Kook cries out with unstable emotions.

"Jong Kook sshi, there's nothing we can do now except to wait for Ji Hyo sshi to regain consciousness. Please be mentally prepared..." The doctor leaves Jong Kook with those words.

 

Jong Kook drops to the floor as he hears those words. His heart was hurting so much.

And Ji Hyo's mother who has heard what the doctor said, fainted.

Jong Kook saw it and he quickly helps his father-in-law to get the nurse.

Once Ji Hyo's mother was brought to the doctor, Jong Kook went  to the ICU ward.

He finds Ji Hyo lying on the bed and he walks to her bedside.

He sits down on the chair next to her. His tears was falling as he looks at Ji Hyo. Her face is pale and she looks tired after the labour.

Jong Kook grasps onto Ji Hyo's hand tightly.

"Yeobo..are you very tired? It must be tiring for you to deliver our two darlings..so you can only sleep for a while..arasso?" Jong Kook said while holding his tears. He didn't want Ji Hyo to hear him cry.

"Ji Hyo ah..after you recover, let's promise to go to a picnic together with our two babies...I will bring you three to the aquarium too, okay?" 

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand tightly and kisses it. "I love you..yeobo..thank you so much..."

 

A day passed and Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's twins are healthy enough to be discharged. Jong Kook's parents take the children and ask Jong Kook to bring them home.

"Omma..I want to stay at the hospital. Can you bring Jong Hyunie and Ji Hyunie home first?" Jong Kook asks his mother.

"Arasso..Jong Kook ah..but you need to remember to eat something..Omma will help you to take care of the babies but you too have to take care of yourself..." 

Jong Kook just nods. He can't hear anything now because his heart is still painful because of his wife's condition.

Jong Kook remains in the ward. He stays by Ji Hyo's bedside. He didn't eat anything..he didn't take a nap..he just stares at his wife, and talks to her, hoping that she will wake up soon from the coma.

Ji Hyo's father also came to visit Ji Hyo. He asked Jong Kook to go home and rest because he can't bear to see his son-in-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter