Counting down, One week to wedding!

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 December(Three weeks to wedding)

 

"Jagiya, pali!" Ji Hyo shouts to Jong Kook. 

"Neh, coming!" Jong Kook replies as he wears his shoes properly. They were at the indoor studio. Today is a special day they take their wedding photos. 

They invited their family members and close friends to come for the pre-wedding shoot...

 

"Omo, Kwang Soo!" Ji Hyo gasped seeing Kwang Soo dressed smartly in his tuxedo. 

Kwang Soo was the groomsman for Jong Kook. And beside him was the bridesmaid Ji Hyo has requested. She was Choi Yeo Jin, one of Ji Hyo's best friends who has been her co-actress in Emergency Couple drama.

"Wow, Yeo Jin, you look fantastic too." Ji Hyo sees Yeo Jin in her bridesmaid gown. 

"Daebak! You two are a perfect match!" Jong Kook comments as he appeared beside Ji Hyo. 

"Aye, hyung!" Kwang Soo shyly replies, his face turning red.

"Jinjja, Kwang Soo ah." Ji Hyo steps in to matchmake Kwang Soo with Yeo Jin. 

"Unnie, don't anymore. He's getting red." Yeo Jin laughs while commenting. 

 

The other running man members and their other close friends soon arrived for the photo shoot....

"The groom and the bride, we can start now. Please come forward." The photographer calls. 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo eagerly proceeded with the photoshoot. They started with taking the photos with their families first...

 

Jong Kook's family started. His parents sat at the front while Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stood at the back, along with his Jong Kook's brother, Jong Myung and his wife and daughter, Soya. 

The atmosphere in the studio was exceptionally jovial with the happy couple, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo as they posed for the pictures grinning. 

Next up was Ji Hyo's family. Ji Hyo's family was larger since Ji Hyo has two siblings, a younger sister, Ji Hee and a younger brother, Ji Wook. 

 

After the photo taking with the family members ended with a happy note, it was the turn for the couple's friends. 

Kwang Soo and Yeo Jin had a photo with the couple first. 

Ji Hyo then pulled Jong Kook out of the photo,"Jagiya, come!"

The camera captured only Kwang Soo and Yeo Jin in the photo. 

"Aye, unnie!" Yeo Jin protested shyly after they looked at the photo taken.

Everyone immediately laughed realising that Yeo Jin's reaction was similar to Kwang Soo. The same "Aye!"

 

Then, they moved to a wider area to accomodate all their friends in the photos. 

First, Jong Kook's close friends and the guys from running man. 

Followed by Ji Hyo's close friends. 

 

And lastly a group shot with the running man family... 

The photo came out hilarious yet heartwarming.

The guys all pranked jokes on Jong Kook during the shot. 

Kwang Soo, Gary and Haha showed their fists behind Jong Kook's back, pretending to hit him. Jae Suk and Suk Jin made funny faces while taking out their spectacles. 

"Oh my! What are you all doing?" Jong Kook raged while he checked the photo. 

"Wae wae wae." Ji Hyo went up to check as well. 

"Suk Jin oppa, Jae Suk oppa, you two look so ugly!" Ji Hyo laughs as she patted Jong Kook's arm beside her.

"Jinjja?!!" Everyone comes up to take a look and started laughing.

"Guys, let's retake. A proper shot please." Jong Kook requested. 

"Neh!" The laughing between the members could hardly stop...

 

This time, the photo came out nice, except Ji Hyo's surprised expression. Because Jong Kook purposely sneaked a kiss on Ji Hyo's cheek at the very moment the camera snapped. 

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo touches her cheek as she smiles sweetly at Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook laughs.

 

After their friends have all taken the photos with the couple, it was the time for Ji Hyo and Jong Kook to take the photos alone. 

They took the photos in the studio first before heading to the outdoor shoot set....

 

The outdoor shoot set was held at the Han river, as per Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's request. 

 "Oppa! The river is starting to freeze!" Ji Hyo exclaims as they reached the Han River. 

"Neh. Ji Hyo ya." 

They stepped off the car. 

"Jagiya, your jacket." Jong Kook thoughtfully helps Ji Hyo to slip on her jacket over the wedding gown since the weather is cold. 

"Gaja, jagiya." Ji Hyo smiles as she leads Jong Kook to the set where the photographers are setting up the cameras.

 

Blocks of ice were already freezing on the Han River.....

The motionless waters exude high degrees of tranquility, which is perfect for their wedding shoot.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stood waiting for the photographers to get ready.

"Jagiya, are you feeling cold?" Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo whose nose was getting redder from the chilly wind.

"Ani....I'm fine..." Ji Hyo answers as she stamps her feet to make herself feel warmer....

"Jagiya....but you look cold...Why not I hug you to warm you up?" Jong Kook opens up his suit for Ji Hyo. He wraps his arms around Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo giggles softly as she buries her face in Jong Kook's suit.

"Warmer now, Ji Hyo ah?"

"Neh. It's so warm and comfortable that I can fall asleep even while standing...." Ji Hyo jokes.

 

After a few minutes, the photographer is ready. He asks Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to pose comfortably and they will take the shots. 

Ji Hyo removes her own jacket first. 

"Hey, jagiya. It's cold. Wear it on." Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo refused. 

Luckily, the studio did prepare a beige woolen vest for Ji Hyo to wear on so that it would match Ji Hyo's wedding gown better. 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo starts off with a standard pose. Side-hugging each other while smiling at the camera...

 

Jong Kook then suddenly piggybacks Ji Hyo on his back. "Ah, oppa!" Ji Hyo shouts out loud. 

"Go!" Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook's shoulders. 

"Yah! Do you think that you are riding on a horse?" Jong Kook chuckles. 

Ji Hyo leans her head on Jong Kook's shoulders as she smiles brightly. Jong Kook walks slowly with Ji Hyo on his back.

 

Later, the photographer requests both of them to sit along the Han River.

Jong Kook puts Ji Hyo down. They sat on the steps and Ji Hyo properly gathers her gown.

Just then, snow starts to fall like confetti on them. 

"Omo, it's the first snowfall!" Ji Hyo exclaims as a swirling white snowflake lands on Ji Hyo's palm. 

"Omo omo, jinjja?!" 

They looked up. Indeed, snow starts to fall heavily. 

"Oppa, let's make our first wish." Ji Hyo whispers. With her hands cupped together, she closes her eyes. Jong Kook follows suit. Both of them makes their wish silently...

After they made their wish, they opened their eyes. 

Jong Kook covers Ji Hyo's head. "Your head will be covered with snow soon, Ji Hyo ah." 

"Hehe, yours too, jagiya..." Ji Hyo laughs as she brushes the snow off Jong Kook's face...

His forehead, his cheeks, his chin...

 

Jong Kook gazed into Ji Hyo's eyes, Ji Hyo gazes into Jong Kook's eyes...

Their gazes, deep and everlasting, depict their steadfast love for each other. No words are needed to describe how deeply in love they are...

Against the snow-covered backdrop, their lips crushes together....

Jong Kook's hands settled on Ji Hyo's hips...

Ji Hyo's hands entwined Jong Kook's neck...

The kiss was beautiful and sweet, just like their love is...

As they break their kisses, Jong Kook whispers softly in Ji Hyo's ears, so soft that only Ji Hyo can hear. 

"Song Ji Hyo, saranghae." A shy smile appears on Ji Hyo. "Kim Jong Kook, saranghae."

 

Since the snow was getting heavier, Jong Kook asks the photographer if the photoshoot can continue. The photographer says that there is absolutely no problem since the cameras are frost-resistant. He then hands them some props to make the photoshoot fun and vibrant against the whitish snow background.

Jong Kook places a floral headband on Ji Hyo's head. And both of them wore matching colourful scarves to add warmth into the photos.

Ji Hyo proposes a pose. She asks Jong Kook to walk in front of her without turning his head behind and she will follow behind.

Both of them walk on the snowy ground along the river... Jong Kook looks down and smiles secretly. He wonders what Ji Hyo is planning. 

Ji Hyo walks a distance behind Jong Kook. She smiles as well while staring at Jong Kook's charismatic backview.

 

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo shouts out....

Jong Kook is surprised, but he stopped himself from turning around. Ji Hyo runs fast towards Jong Kook....

And she gives him a tight backhug from the back, so strong that Jong Kook almost fell forward from the momentum.

Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter