Haunted house

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo walked across the field. She was scared, so she grasped unto Jong Kook's arm, as they walk.

Jong Kook looks down at his arm, which was tightly held by Ji Hyo.

"Oppa..I'm so scared!"

Jong Kook smiles,"Don't be afraid..love..I'm here!" He reassuringly pats Ji Hyo's head, which made Ji Hyo calm down a bit

They walk to a wooden bench right in front of the cameras.

"Everyone..this is an abandoned girls high school founded in 1934 and you all are supposed to find your nametag and the VJs nametag. You can choose to find both of yours and your VJ's nametags or if you can choose to escape right after you found yours."

"So what if our VJs find theirs and leave without us?" Haha asks.

"Then you will hold the camera!" The PD answers to him.

Everyone laughs. It seems like a friendship test with their VJ. 

The PD then announced that VJs' heartbeats are being monitored and the VJs with the highest heartbeat will set off first.

 

As they talked, Jong Kook naughtily patted Jae Suk with a "Woo!" And he made the entire row jump in fright

And then Haha comments that the person who ran into Ji Hyo in the haunted house would get into a scare. They then listed out the list of horror movies Ji Hyo has been in. 

Ji Hyo stood up suddenly, and creepily called, "Toshio..." 

The running man members jumped back in alarm, falling on top of each other.

"What's with your voice?!" Everyone were scaringly looking at Ji Hyo, which Ji Hyo responded with a cheeky laugh.

 

The atmosphere was now built up with spookiness, and everyone felt cold chills down their spines as they stood up waiting for the announcement of the first entry.

Even Haha jumped in horror when only his ankle brushed against the long weeds.

And worse still, Jong Kook playfully went behind Suk Jin, and grabbed on his ankles, which made him shocked till he almost collapsed.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laughed till no end watching their mat hyung in fear.

"Yah..this couple! Stop it!!" Suk Jin annoyedly sits back down on his seat.

In the end, Kwon Ryul had his heartbeat the highest, and Jae Suk was selected to be the first. 

Jae Suk decided to choose the most scaredy-cat among the members and Haha was chosen.

They went inside and the rest outside were amused that they could hear Kwon Ryul's screams even with a distance away.

 

The rest sat outside, sharing ghost stories.

Ji Hyo has been holding on to a finger stick in her hand and she thinks of how to tease the members.

She thought of teasing her husband so she silently poked at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook turned around. He wasn't scared easily and he pinches Ji Hyo's nose.

"Love..so naughty! Go disturb Kwang Soo!" He whispers as he tried to hide his laughs, anticipating how his dongsaeng would react.

Ji Hyo nodded, she stretches out her hand, poked the stick at Kwang Soo's head.

Kwang Soo turned around, almost cursing.

Everyone laughs at his frightful face.

 

The FD then called for a slate to change tapes.

They took a break for a while.

Suddenly, they heard a cry at the back of the cameras.

The members look up. 

It was Kwang Soo's VJ crying as he picked up a phone call.

Kwang Soo went to his VJ after he ended the call. "What's wrong, Yoon Sang?"

"Ah..my wife just gave birth just now..."

"Oh! Congratulations!" Everyone who were around them congratulated him.

Suk Jin, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo came ahead. "What happened?"

"My VJ's child was just born, so he cried.." Kwang Soo explains.

"Oh congratulations!" They also shook hands with him.

Jong Kook glances at Ji Hyo to see if she was okay. Ji Hyo was perfectly fine, smiling while congratulating one of their friends they know for 5 years.

 

 

Jae Suk finally returns.

and Haha finally finished after collecting their nametags.

Next was Jong Kook and Kwang Soo's turn.

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo went inside but they spilt up. 

Kwang Soo was screaming non-stop as he headed to different rooms.

Jong Kook's VJ, Gi Jin on the other hand, fled after finding his nametag.

Ji Hyo was worried, as she saw Gi Jin return without Jong Kook.

She clasps her hand under her chin, hoping that he would be fine recording himself.

 Jong Kook was alone with the camera, walking along the corridor. He enters a room, finding a ballerina in the room. He braces himself, and enters to find his nametag. Alas, the ballerina danced his way to him, making him cringe a bit.

"Phew!" He quickly opens the cupboard and found Kwang Soo's nametag and hurries out.

 Later, Kwang Soo's VJ also escaped without Kwang Soo and Kwang Soo and Jong Kook found out that they had each other's nametag. 

They walked to the exit, ready to leave when Kwang Soo threw Jong Kook's nametag away on the floor. They were checking each other's body for their nametag when Ji Hyo shouted "Oppa!!" 

Jong Kook looked up, knowing it's Ji Hyo.

He quickly picked up his nametag, and went upstairs to throw Kwang Soo's nametag into the balleri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter