The Baby News

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was in a club in Gangnam.

He was drinking a glass of wine to release his angry emotions.

As his mind replays the instant when Hyun Bin kissed Ji Hyo, he felt that he was going crazy. If not for Ji Hyo's filming, he felt that he was going to punch him for kissing his woman.

"Aargghhh! Yah!! This white-face guy!" And Jong Kook punched his fists hard on the table, that made everyone in the club turn around to look at him. And Jong Kook didn't care as he continued gulping the glass of wine in front of him.

He wanted badly to be drunk, at least he wouldn't continue thinking of it...

And then he thought of Ji Hyo who scolded him in the car just now. Her words really hurt him especially when she told him to get out of her sight. That wasn't supposed to be what he expected to hear from his wife, he thought that his wife was always understanding of him, but today, she didn't understand how he felt...

Was it my fault that I acted like that? Jong Kook mumbled blankly as he stared at the glass of red wine.

He didn't realise that his phone was vibrating non-stop on the bartop, as the club was too noisy and also he had no mood to look at his phone.

 

Haha rushes into the club.

"Hyung! What's wrong?!" Haha sits beside Jong Kook. Seeing Jong Kook drinking alcohol was a rare sight, and he knew that something must be wrong.

"Hahaha..Dong Hoon ah..ma dongsaeng! You are here finally!!" Jong Kook hugs Haha, in a slight tipsy condition.

"Yes? Hyung..if you have anything to tell me, please tell me now. I need to go home and play with my son. He's waiting for me at home..." Haha pats Jong Kook's shoulders.

Jong Kook sighed deeply. Now his best dongsaeng couldn't even spare him some time for a talk.

"Dong Hoon ah, if you have something on, you better return home. Mianhe..I forgot that you are busy with your family..Haish..I really miss when we get together and talk.."

"Hyung! What's wrong with you? You are talking so weirdly..I bet you must have quarrelled with hyungsoo nim."

"Hmm..yeah, you know me well, Dong Hoon ah..."

"Wae..hyung? About what?"

"Because..just now...Haish..Ji Hyo was filming and that Hyun Bin went to kiss Ji Hyo. I couldn't control myself, and I went to confront Hyun Bin..And you know your hyungsoo nim..."

"She was angry at you?"

"Yes, she told me to get out of her sight..She didn't want me to be there when she was filming..and that really hurt me.." Jong Kook clasps his chest..

"Then, that's hyungsoo nim's fault..She shouldn't have been so over and hurt you with those words..."

"Yah..don't you scold her! I didn't say it was her fault.."

Haha sighs and shakes his head. His hyung was always helpless in romantic relationship..When he loves someone, he goes really serious into it..and because of this, he received the most hurt in his previous relationships.

Haha takes a deep breath as he taps Jong Kook.

"I know..I know..you love hyungsoo nim so much that you can't blame her for it right? Actually, you have forgiven her already.." Haha tries his best to persuade Jong Kook.

"Yes..of course..How can I get angry at her? And I know it's normal for her to be angry.." Jong Kook was about to take a sip of his wine, when he accidentally knocked the glass off the table.

The glass crashed onto the floor, and it broke into pieces.

Jong Kook gets off his seat and picks up the pieces.

"Hey hyung..the bartender will pick that up..." Haha signals to the bartender for help.

 

Jong Kook froze while he picked up the glass.

He felt that something was not right. He had a bad feeling suddenly...

"Oh god!" Jong Kook hastily searches for his phone in his pocket.

"Where's my phone?! Where is it?!!" Jong Kook was shouting already.

"Yah! Hyung, here!!" Haha taps the tabletop.

Jong Kook got up to his seat and checks his phone.

 

Jong Kook checks his messages.

"Yeobo..where did you go? Please stop being angry at me..I'm so sorry for shouting at you and blaming you. Can you come home quickly, please? Cuz I feel so sick...I think I am..."  

It was Ji Hyo's unfinished message she has typed just now. When she fainted just now, her hand accidentally pressed the sent button.

Jong Kook quickly returns Ji Hyo's call.

But she didn't pick up despite the many calls he made.

"Dong Hoon ah! Something has happened to Ji Hyo at home. I need to go home now!" Jong Kook anxiously stood up.

"Okay, hyung! Pali go home now!!!" Haha pats Jong Kook and Jong Kook took flight and rushes off.

 

Jong Kook speeds home. 

He runs into the house. Seeing no one in the living room, he went upstairs to their room.

"Yeobo!!" Jong Kook opens the door.

He saw no one on the bed.

"Ji Hyo ya..where are you?!" Jong Kook calls out as he checks the floor upstairs, before returning downstairs to check the kitchen.

He then sees Ji Hyo's body slumped against the toilet bowl in the common bathroom.

Jong Kook immediately runs into the bathroom and places her on his lap.

"Yeobo! Wake up!! Are you okay?!" Jong Kook touches Ji Hyo's face.

 

Ji Hyo didn't wake up and Jong Kook quickly carries Ji Hyo to his car.

He places Ji Hyo in the front passenger seat and he panickedly gets to the driver seat and drives to the hospital.

He looks at Ji Hyo from time to time, to see if she would wake up, but she didn't...

He grasps her hand tightly throughout the drive..

"Yeobo..I am bringing you to the hospital now..You will be okay, alright?" Jong Kook cries. His tears were flowing out non-stop. He thought that his heart was going to die out of the sheer anxiety. He couldn't imagine if anything was wrong with Ji Hyo.

He got to the hospital and hurriedly carries Ji Hyo into the ER.

"DOCTOR!! PALI!!" Jong Kook was yelling at the doctors and nurses.

The nurse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter