Deserted island

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are returning back to running man filming and it was the first filming since they return from the short holiday at Hawaii.

Jong Kook wakes up early at 3am as usual, and he checks his phone. There was a message from Gap Jin: Hyung, the main PD has informed you and hyungsoo nim to gather at a pier in Incheon and pack some toiletries along. Please be punctual and I will see you outside later at 5am.

"Where are we going today? A pier? Are we taking a boat?" Jong Kook mutters all by himself as he puts his phone away.

Ji Hyo stirs, after hearing Jong Kook murmuring to himself.

"Yeobo..." She says sleepily.

Jong Kook turns back to find Ji Hyo aeake.

"Neh...yeobo..You are awake..mianhe..did I wake you up?"

"Ani..gwenchana...What's the time now?" Ji Hyo asks.

"3 am..."

"Hmm..What time do we have to go for filming?"

"By 6.30..Today's location is at Incheon..so we still have a little bit of time..." Jong Kook informs Ji Hyo as he pats her head.

"I'll make breakfast for you...love..." Jong Kook sits up from the bed and prepares to go downstairs.

"Gwenchana..I'll make breakfast today..You go prepare for filming, yeobo....." Ji Hyo gets down from the bed.

"Usual food today, yeobo?" Ji Hyo is referring to the shake Jong Kook always eats.

"Neh, yeobo! Gaja..I'll go with you.." Jong Kook sidehugs Ji Hyo and both of them start preparing for their day ahead.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo go to the pier after breakfast.

The running man members all welcome Jong Kook and Ji Hyo back before filming starts.

"Aigoo..why is Jong Kookie back again? Now, I got even lesser chances of winning..." Suk Jin asks in a teasing mode.

"Hey hyung..not only that, we expect that he will tear our clothes apart now.." Jae Suk laughs.

"Yah yah...hyung...you two better watch out ah.." Jong Kook said in his teasing mode.

"Ji Hyo ah..you are back..We really miss you.." Jae Suk sees Ji Hyo appear after she has done with her dressing.

"Oppa..I miss you all too.." Ji Hyo comes and gives everyone a hug.

"Glad that you are back, our one and only Ace...hyungsoo nim!" Haha says.

"Yeah...Mong Ji ah...now we need to fight with you for the gold prize..." Gary sighs.

Jong Kook hears the word "fight" and he remembers that they haven't told the PD and the members yet about Ji Hyo's pregnancy.

"Ah..no fight! Gary ah! You better not fight with Ji Hyo!" Jong Kook waves his hand.

"Where's the PD? I need to talk to them.." Jong Kook looks amongst the crowd.

"What's wrong, oppa?" Ji Hyo asks.

"Ji Hyo ah..we haven't told the PD about your condition yah..I'm going to tell them now.." Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo.

"Wae..Jong Kookie..." Jae Suk looks curiously at them.

"Hyung..it's like this...because...." Jong Kook was going to explain but Ji Hyo grabs Jong Kook's hand.

"Oppa! Let's talk first...pali..." Ji Hyo pulls Jong Kook away.

"Yeobo..why don't you let me say?" 

They went to a quiet area.

"Oppa..I think it's best not to tell the PDs about my pregnancy first..because we have caused them so much trouble nowadays, by letting them cope with the rumours. And if we tell them, the scriptwriters will need to get busy in changing the script..." Ji Hyo said. She cared about the welfare of the staff and hated to see everyone do much more for them.

"Ani..yeobo...you are pregnant..yah..it is a must to let them know of it even at the expense of more work for them.." Jong Kook disagrees.

"Aniyo..oppa...it isn't fair for them..I don't want to tell them yet..at least for now....But if we are going to do dangerous games, I will stay out of the games and say that I'm not well, okay?" 

"Ji Hyo ah..but your screentime..."

"It doesn't matter, oppa..The more important thing is that I do not need to trouble the PDs and I can take part in the filming as well. Rest assured, I won't care about the screentimes as I know that I need to take care of our darling.." Ji Hyo says as she rubs her tummy.

"Yeobo..arasso...But don't force yourself if you can't manage the games. If I say the game is not suitable for you, you have to listen to me and keep away from the game, aratji?! No more stubborness, okay?" 

"Neh..arasso..oppa..gomawo..." Ji Hyo gives Jong Kook a tight hug.

 

The filming starts soon after.

Ji Hyo stands beside Jong Kook. The guests run in one and by one and they welcome them warmly.

After a short introduction of the guests and an IQ test, they were told to proceed to a mini boat.

With a backpack, they walk down towards the pier.

Everyone were asked to board the boat and excitement was in the air while they wonder where they are heading to.

On the boat, everyone sits down on the floor. Jong Kook sits directly opposite of Ji Hyo, making it easy for him to look at her every single moment. And because Jong Kook keeps staring at Ji Hyo in the midst of filming, it makes Ji Hyo blush even more.

The boat starts moving and it speeds towards an island. Filming was still ongoing as they sat around to chat about the ranking of the IQ test.

Minutes later, they looked around to find out their whereabouts. Ji Hyo could spot from faraway that they were reaching towards an island.

She gasps loudly ,"Oppa!"

Immediately, Jong Kook's sight was on Ji Hyo again, because he knew Ji Hyo was calling him.

Ji Hyo was excitedly pointing to the island and shrieking, "There's a deserted island!" 

The guests stand up to look at the island while Jong Kook remain sitting down. His face starts to etch with worry as he starts to ponder if it was dangerous to be in an island where no one was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter