The misunderstanding

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The slate is called and everyone cheers from the end of filming for today..

"Guys, want to have a late supper?" Jae Suk asks everyone. 

"But, we have filming still tomorrow..Hyung!" Kwang Soo answers.

"I know..Just a quick supper, how about that?" 

Jong Kook walks to them.

"Arasso! Let's quickly go then.." He agrees.

"Yeobo, can we go home earlier? I'm tired..." Ji Hyo pulls on Jong Kook's arm.

"Oh..my love..You are tired? Let's go home and have an early rest...Hyung, then we skip the supper!" Jong Kook calls to Jae Suk.

"Neh! Sleep early!! Mong Ji!!" Jae Suk answers.

So Jong Kook and Ji Hyo go to the changing room to have a quick bath and change before heading home.

 

They return to the car after that. Jong Kook has called Gap Jin to go home after filming as he can drive home himself.

They were inside the car when Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo..."

"Huh? What?"

"Yah..do you know that you are pretty scary just now?"

"Scary? Why?"

"When you wanted to kick my "baby"...Do you know I got a huge shock?!" Jong Kook exclaims.

"Oh jinjja? Hehhee..That's why you shouldn't mess with me.." Ji Hyo giggles as she pretends to hit Jong Kook in his groins again.

"Yah yah..Yeobo, you know that that represents our future...Please ever play around with it, love.." Jong Kook shudders as he holds Ji Hyo's hands tightly.

"Arasso..arasso..I will be so so careful..and take extra care okay? Hahaha.." Ji Hyo laughs as she climbs over her seat to Jong Kook's lap.

"..Yeobo..what are you doing now?" Jong Kook gasps.

"Didn't I say I want to take extra care of your baby?" Ji Hyo whispers as she slides her hand slowly along Jong Kook's thigh. 

Her hand brushes Jong Kook's "baby" and makes Jong Kook moan till no end.

"Yeobo..please don't torture me.." Jong Kook says with eyes so pleadingly because of Ji Hyo's teasing.

Ji Hyo chuckles silently as she hears that.

"Alright..I have taken good care of it, now let's go home!" Ji Hyo moves herself back to the passenger seat.

"What?!! Yeobo..just like that?" Jong Kook was confused.

"Neh! I see that your baby is functioning well, despite my kick just now, so hmm...."

"Yah!!" Jong Kook shouts at Ji Hyo.

"Aigoo..pali! Let's go home, yeobo!"

Jong Kook unwillingly starts the engine.

Ji Hyo felt a bit guilty for teasing her husband, knowing that he must have felt frustrated..

So she leans closer to Jong Kook and pecks him on the cheek to make up for it.

And as expected, Jong Kook broke into a smile, as he holds his cheek.

"I forgive you..yeobo.." Jong Kook says softly as they resumed their journey back home.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo reached home and they see that the house lights are open and guess that Jong Kook's parents have come to their house. They walk into the house...

Jong Kook's father was in the living room.

"Oh Jong Kook, Ji Hyo ah..you two are back..How's filming today?"

"Good..appa..."

They sat down on the sofa...

Ji Hyo sits closer to Jong Kook, afraid that her father-in-law will scold her again because of that incident a week ago...

"So you two have registered? We see the news on the newspapers all over.." Jong Kook's father questions.

"Neh appa. Sorry for not telling you this..." Jong Kook apologises.

"It's okay. You two have to register anyway after the wedding. Speaking about this..Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook's father looks at Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo doesn't dare to look up. She fiddles with her fingers, getting really nervous about what he is going to say.

"Ji Hyo ah. I have to apologise for my words last week. I didn't mean to scold your mother, and I also didn't mean for you to look bad on yourself..I just wanted you to try improve your cooking..As you already know, Jong Kook is very health-conscious and you as his wife should know how to cook at home for him instead of eating out..."

"I know..abeonim..I'm so sorry for being not able to cook..." Ji Hyo stutters. 

"Gwenchana..Maybe you want to approach your eomeonim..or I can teach you sometime.."

"Neh! Abeonim, I will definitely start learning it!" Ji Hyo smiles. She's glad that her father-in-law is giving her time to adapt to marriage life and for this, she feels very relieved...

"Ji Hyo ah..is your ankle better? Is it still painful?" Jong Kook's father asks as he walks to her and bends down to check.

"Ani! Ani! It has recovered already..Gwenchana..abeonim..." 

"Jinjja?" Jong Kook's father suddenly presses on her ankle. 

"Ahh!" Ji Hyo screams.

"See..it hasn't really recovered..I've bought some medicated oil for you..Hope that it's useful..." He takes out the oil.

"Gomawo, abeonim..." Ji Hyo says, feeling touched about his concern.

 

Just then, Ji Hyo hears her mother-in-law calling her. 

She walks to the kitchen where her mother-in-law is.

Her face looks solemn and Ji Hyo wonders what was it about.

"Neh..Eomeonim..do you need my help?"

"Ji Hyo ah, can you tell me what this is?"

Jong Kook's mother held up a box. 

Ji Hyo comes closer to take a look. 

"Eomeonim, this is contraceptive pills."

"Ji Hyo ah, have you been taking contraceptive pills all this while?" Jong Kook's mother asked strictly.

"Ani..Eomeonim, I have stopped taking it since we got married." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook who was walking to them along with his father. 

"Wae, Omma." Jong Kook stood beside Ji Hyo. 

"I saw a box of contraceptives in the cabinet in the kitchen. And I assumed that it belongs to Ji Hyo."

 

Jong Kook takes the box of contraceptive pills from his mother. 

"Ji Hyo ah, you didn't take this, did you?" 

"Ani..I didn't take it..." 

"Then why is this box of pills here?!!" Jong Kook's father shouted from their back as he marched towards them and grabbed the box from Jong Kook. 

"Ani..Abeonim, I really didn't take these pills anymore. Please believe me...These are the extra pills left from the doctor's prescription..."

"Ji Hyo ah, I can get why you consume these pills. You don't want a child to disrupt your career now, isn't it? But you have to keep it in mind that you are no longer young. If you delay having a child, your chances of getting pregnant will be lower and the risks will get higher..." Jong Kook's mother explains. 

"I know, eomeonim. That's precisely why I have stopped taking the pills...I know how badly abeonim, eomeonim, and oppa wants a baby, and I definitely didn't touch any of these pills.." Ji Hyo says, almost crying.

 

However, Jong Kook's father goes to open the kitchen cabinet and takes all the boxes out.

He glares at Ji Hyo. "Ji Hyo ah..You are telling us that you are not consuming these pills, when I see boxes of these pills right here...How can we believe you?!" 

"Abeonim..But..I really..didn't..take..them......" Ji Hyo finally broke out in tears. She didn't know how to explain to them, since it was evident that she had the pills..How could she convince them that she didn't take it?

 

Jong Kook who was standing beside her immediately hugs her. He was all silent since just now, trying to figure out everything.

"Yeobo, don't cry..Shhh..I believe you, okay?" Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's head to comfort her. 

"Appa, omma..I believe that Ji Hyo didn't take these pills. We didn't witness her taking it, so it would be unfair to accuse her of that.." Jong Kook tells his parents as he continues to pat Ji Hyo's back. 

"My son, there is a definite evidence right here! If Ji Hyo doesn't take it anymore, why doesn't she throw them all away? Instead she left it all here instead? I'm not talking about a box, but these ten boxes right here..." Jong Kook's father angrily opens up the boxes and pours the pills out.

Jong Kook remained silent..

"Neh..Ji Hyo ah..what your abeonim has said is correct..Why would we find contraceptives if you are not taking it? Please..Ji Hyo ah..You know that we are anticipating for you and Jong Kook to have a baby, can you please stop taking the pills for our sake?"

Ji Hyo rema

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter