It's all in the past

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later, after preparations are complete, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo started to entertain the guests..

The Running Man members are having a soak in the pool, while their wives are having a small chat in the living room. Some of the Running Man staff stayed behind for the party..

The party started after their other close friends have arrived at their house. 

They had dinner first, before the other activites they planned. 

As they were eating, the doorbell rang. 

Jong Kook stands up from his seat..

Ji Hyo stands up as well..

"Jagiya..you continue to eat. I will open the door..." Ji Hyo presses Jong Kook down to his seat..

"Arasso..Jagiya..." Jong Kook answers.

Ji Hyo smiles back at Jong Kook and she goes outside the house to open the door.

 

It iwas Eun Hye outside their gate.

"Oh! Eun Hye ah! Welcome, please come in!" Ji Hyo smiles and cordially invites Ji Hyo inside the house. 

"Unnie, annyeonghaseyo! Gomawo! " Eun Hye thanks Ji Hyo. 

Then, both of them see Jong Kook walking out of the door towards them. He was feeling tense, being unsure of what will happen when Ji Hyo meets his ex-girlfriend. 

 

Jong Kook walks to where Ji Hyo was standing...

"Annyeong, Eun Hye ah. Come in, we are having dinner already." Jong Kook politely signals to Eun Hye to go into the house. 

"Oppa. Mianhe, I was a little late because of my schedule." Eun Hye apologises for her lateness.

"Gwenchana, we will understand." Jong Kook lightly holds on to Ji Hyo's hand. 

"Jagiya, let's go in and continue with our dinner." Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo as he squeezed her hand. 

"Neh, jagiya. Gaja!" Ji Hyo smiles as they start walking into the house with Eun Hye following them at the back.

 

The three of them went inside the house. Everyone was surprised realising Eun Hye's presence. 

"Oh! Eun Hye! You are here!" Jae Suk exclaims when he saw Eun Hye step into the house. 

"Annyeong, Jae Suk oppa. It has been a while since I met you!" Eun Hye greets everyone in the house..

"I was busy so far, but if I were free, I would definitely find a time to meet you and Jong Kook oppa."

"Yeah, Eun Hye ah..We should.." Jae Suk replies...

 

Afterwards, everyone continued their dinner. Since the dining table could only accomodate 10 people, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo added chairs in the living room and some were eating on the sofa.

After dinner, Eun Hye joins Jong Kook on the chairs in the living room.

Eun Hye remembers the wedding gift she brought for them. She retrieves it from her handbag and passes it to Jong Kook. 

"Oppa, this is the wedding gift I have gotten for you and Ji Hyo unnie."

She opens up the box. It was a couple watch of a luxury brand...

"Oh! Eun Hye ah, this present is too expensive! We cannot accept it.." Jong Kook was surprised at Eun Hye's kind gesture. 

"Oppa, please accept it. This is to thank you for the help you have rendered me in the past, how you take good care of me..."

"Eun Hye ah..." Jong Kook did not know what to say..

"Oppa, I wanted to meet you badly today because I had something to tell you...."

"What is it, Eun Hye?"

"Oppa..I really regretted breaking up with you in the past for the sake of advancing my career..." Eun Hye touches Jong Kook's hand. 

Jong Kook hastily retracts his hand. He knew that he couldn't be so close with another lady when he's going to be a husband tomorrow.

"Eun Hye ah, please stop saying..This is in the past already.."

"Oppa, frankly speaking, I still have feelings for you. I cannot forget the good moments we had together.."

"Eun Hye ah, please don't be like this. We are impossible..I love Ji Hyo and tomorrow we are getting married." Jong Kook glances at Ji Hyo who was at the other side of the living room.

"Oppa, I know..I just want to tell you that I still have feelings for you...so that I won't regret it even after you get married....And perhaps you....could think carefully before your wedding...Who is really in your heart..Me or Ji Hyo unnie?" 

 

At that moment, Ji Hyo comes beside Jong Kook. 

"Jagiya, drinks for you? Eun Hye ah, what drinks do you want?"

Ji Hyo holds a tray with different types of drinks...Americano, green tea, juice and some soft drinks..

"Americano for me, jagiya." Jong Kook stands to get the cup.

"I'll get green tea, unnie.." Eun Hye softly answers.

Ji Hyo passes the green tea to Eun Hye. 

Jong Kook remains standing. He didn't want to sit back and continue the conversation, so he asks Ji Hyo,"Jagiya..let me serve our guests. You can entertain your friends..." Jong Kook holds onto the tray which is in Ji Hyo's hands. 

"Gwenchana..jagiya..My friends can talk between themselves. The guys however have gone up to the entertainment room to sing karaoke. Do you want to go and accompany them?" Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook on his shoulders.

"Arasso, jagiya. I will go up now..Eun Hye ah, thanks for your wedding gift.." Without any further conversation, Jong Kook goes up to the third floor...

 

On the other hand, Ji Hyo invites all her female friends to the rooftop garden to enjoy the night view.

Ji Hyo brings her favourite soju and wine to the rooftop, with some side dishes she has prepared to go along. 

Everyone sits on the sofa lounges on the rooftop, Ji Hyo beside Eun Hye...

"Ji Hyo ah, are you excited for tomorrow's wedding?" Ji Hyo's best friend, Kim Ji Soo pops a topic to talk about.

"Of course, I am..Unnie, are you all also excited before your wedding in the past?" Ji Hyo looks at the married females and asks. 

Byul, Su Jeong and Kyung Eun all nodded in unison. 

"Yes, for me.. I could hardly sleep the night before because I was too nervous.." Byul shares her experiences. 

"Ji Hyo ya, just relax. You will find it to be the greatest moment in your life.." Kyeong Eun advises. 

"Yeah, unnie. I'm sure Jong Kook oppa will make you the happiest bride tomorrow." Yeo Jin says.

 

While they are chatting, only Eun Hye remains silent...

Ji Hyo notices it. She pours a glass of wine and gives it to Eun Hye. 

"Eun Hye ah, do you want some red wine?"

"Gomawo, Unnie.."

Both of them drank the red wine as Ji Hyo tries to engage Eun Hye in a conversation. 

"Eun Hye ah, what are you busy with so far?"

Eun Hye looks up. 

"Oh unnie, I'm busy with my upcoming movies and CFs.."

They then remained silent for a while..

Eun Hye glances at Ji Hyo and she breaks the awkward silence..

"Unnie, actually today...."

 

Jong Kook sits in the entertainment room with the running man guys and the Dragon brothers. They were picking songs to sing.

"Hey, hyung!" Kwang Soo throws a beanbag towards Jong Kook, expecting that he would catch it.. However, the beanbag smacked directly on his face..

"Mianhe hyung!!" K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter