Their family time

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo takes a nap after having her seaweed soup as her lunch. 

Because she was tired, Jong Kook takes the role of taking care of the babies.

Whenever the babies cry, Jong Kook will run upstairs back to their room to comfort his babies.

"Aigoo..Jong Hyunie..my darling..why are you crying??" Jong Kook whispers to his son and pats his head to make him sleep.

"Umma is asleep..don't wake her up, neh??" Jong Kook coos his baby boy.

But Jong Hyun keeps wailing.

Jong Kook then decides to check his diaper so he smells his . "Oh..baby..you pooped, is it?" Jong Kook lets out a laugh.

Jong Hyun just keep crying. He didn't know how to reply his dad except crying.

"Arasso..arasso...appa will clean you up, neh?" Jong Kook heads to the bathroom with Jong Hyun in his arms.

 

He lays Jong Hyun on a blanket and puts him beside the sink. 

He opens up his diaper and checks.

"Jong Hyunie..your poop is so soft! Are you having a diarrhoea??" Laughed Jong Kook as he cleans his with a baby wipe.

Jong Hyun still continues to cry. 

"Wae..wae..baby ah.." Jong Kook started to get flustered.

"Is it still dirty? Why not appa wash your for you?" Jong Kook carefully carries his son to the sink and opens the tap. He washes his underneath the sink and later wipes it dry.

"Better, Jong Hyunie??" Jong Kook smiles at his son. He gets some lotion and applies it on his son's .

Jong Hyun was still wailing a bit and Jong Kook quickly have it done and he carries him.

"Aigoo..my baby..shoo..shoo..." He makes soft sounds and rocks him to make him sleep.

"Shoo..shoo...shoo..."

 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo was woken up by the sound of crying. She heads to their bathroom and saw Jong Kook rocking Jong Hyun.

"Omo oppa..why didn't you come out?" Ji Hyo asks as she enters the bathroom.

"Oh yeobo..I didn't want to wake you up..why did you come here, quickly go to the bed..your body is weak.."

"Gwenchana..ya...why is Jong Hyunie crying so loud??" Ji Hyo gets worried as a mother.

"Aigoo..my baby boy..umma is here..gwenchana.." Ji Hyo carries Jong Hyun from Jong Kook.

"Ji Hyo ah..let's go back to the bed first.." Jong Kook supports Ji Hyo and brings her back. 

They sit on the bed while looking at their son. 

Ji Hyo lays Jong Hyun on the bed and covers him warmly in his blanket.

"Aigooo..your cheeks are so lovely..Jong Hyunie" Jong Kook kisses his son's cheek.

"Oppa..let him sleep..you are disturbing him.." Ji Hyo giggles, seeing how a sweet father Jong Kook is.

Jong Kook laughs as he kisses his son's cheek again. "Good night..baby..sleep tight neh??"

 

And not long after, it was Ji Hyun who started crying.

Jong Kook went to fetch Ji Hyun from her cot.

"My princess..you are awake..did you sleep well??" Jong Kook smiles as he tickles his girl's face.

Ji Hyun stops crying and she smiles, happy with Jong Kook's tickling.

"Omo..my princess is smiling..yeobo!!" Jong Kook carries her to let Ji Hyo see.

"Ommooo.." Ji Hyo squeals, seeing the bright smile from her daughter.

"Yeppo..my princess.." Jong Kook pats Ji Hyun's face, and makes her smile even brighter. She loves her dad's interaction.

Then, suddenly her face turns sour, and she starts crying.

"Oh baby ah..did you dirty your diaper??" Jong Kook smells her daughter's diaper.

"Aniyo..you are clean..are you hungry then?" Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo who is busily patting her daughter beside her.

"I think so..oppa..let me feed her.." 

Ji Hyo fetches Ji Hyun and she undresses her white shirt.

This time, she easily gets Ji Hyun to latch on her to drink her milk.

"Good girl..ooh..ooh.." Jong Kook said as he watches Ji Hyun drinking the milk hungrily.

Ji Hyun enjoys her meal and soon after, she falls asleep after she is full.

Ji Hyo lays Ji Hyun beside Jong H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter