Last Fan meeting?-Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is different from previous chapters. It features the performances during the fan meeting as well as spartace moments during the fan meet. Credit to fancams on youtube and insta. The performances may not be in order. Thank you! :)

 

The fan meeting finally started. The running man members sang the Heirs soundtrack to mark the start of the fan meeting. Kwang Soo sang first, followed by Haha, Ji Hyo, Jong Kook, Jae Suk and Gary. Everyone wore white clothes that seemed like a band uniform. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were standing in the center of the stage. Jong Kook exhibited his skills in singing. OMG it was super nice. And he walked towards the center platform and Ji Hyo followed and walked behind him to the center platform. 

After the song ended, they returned to the center platform and started with their introductions. The hosts asked some questions and when Ji Hyo was asked about questions regarding monday couple, Jong Kook was fidgeting away constantly, as he looked at Gary and was talking to Jae Suk.

 

Then, they proceeded with the games section. They played charades with fans and nametag ripping. During the nametag ripping game, Ji Hyo and a fan were against Jong Kook and a fan. Ji Hyo's fan managed to rip Jong Kook's nametag. Then, Ji Hyo walked to a corner with Jong Kook beside her. Ji Hyo reached out her hand, and Jong Kook held on to it for a while. Omo ♡

Then, they proceeded to take pictures with the fans on stage. When Ji Hyo was going to take a picture with a fan, she called out to Jong Kook who was leaving Ji Hyo's side to some other corner. It was clear that Ji Hyo was calling out to Jong Kook and not other members as Suk Jin who was standing a distance away was looking at Jong Kook's direction when Ji Hyo called.

Jong Kook took picture with a fan with Ji Hyo on his right side and the fan on his left side. And Ji Hyo slanted her head towards Jong Kook's shoulder to take the picture. So sweet ♡ In one instant, her hand was placed on Jong Kook's back and she didn't remove it even the photshoot has ended for a while.

After the games section ended, all of the running members are leaving the stage for their next line of performances. And Ji Hyo waited for Jong Kook before she left and Jong Kook walked towards Ji Hyo and casually placed his hands on her shoulders . Both of then walked to the backstage together. :)

 

(Order may not be correct)

Then, the performances started. Jong Kook sang One Man and a chinese song. His singing was superb with a lot of emotions invested in the song 😍

Kwang Soo had a solo performance. He sang the song "I believe" in chinese. 

Haha and Gary also sang individually as well. Jae Suk danced and Suk Jin sang a Chinese(cantonese)song. 

And Ji Hyo who appeared wearing ily danced her favourite "hot issue" Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter