Last day in Hawaii!

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's honeymoon after they have enjoyed the previous days in aquariums, and shopping...

Today, Ji Hyo wakes up super early. They have planned to go somewhere in the morning on this last day of their honeymoon before they take the flight in the evening back to Korea.

 

Jong Kook was still deeply asleep. Ji Hyo hence goes to prepare something special for them. 

The previous few nights, Jong Kook did not fail to give her a whole lot of surprises, and she felt that she should give him some surprise for him as well...

 

She quietly creeps out of the hotel room and went out. She heads to the nearby 24 hours supermarket, which has a lot of things that she could find.

She buys some things, and returns back to the hotel room. She took out the food that she has bought. She is thinking of cooking themselves breakfast. It was the first time she attempted to cook breakfast since they were married, so she wanted everything to be done perfectly.

She prepares the chicken shake Jong Kook always take for breakfast, but she wasn't sure if she did it the right way. Then, she made some kimbaps, which she could luckily find the ingredients in the supermarket. 

But these were still not enough. She continues making salad and sandwiches, panfry the bacon and egg, cuts some fruits and arranges them in a heart shape, packing all of the food in a container. She soon finishes all preparations and the time was just right on time.....

 

"Morning, yeobo!" Ji Hyo happily greets Jong Kook.

"Morning..eh.my love...you are so early, today?" Jong Kook asks as he gives Ji Hyo a morning hug.

"Neh..we are going to the mountain today, isn't it?" Ji Hyo asks.

"Love..it's not a mountain..It's Koko head crater..."

"Haish, isn't it the same? We have to climb up right?" 

"Yes..anything you say.." Jong Kook laughs at Ji Hyo's explanation.

"Wow, baby..what do you have there?" Jong Kook realises the bag with the packed breakfast at the side.

He walks to it, wanting to open it.

"Don't touch it! It's a secret!" Ji Hyo blocks Jong Kook.

"Go and change..we need to get going already..." Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook back to the bedroom.

"You should change too, yeobo...And change your shoes. You need good track shoes for the long hike!" Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo into the room.

"Arasso!" Ji Hyo follows Jong Kook into the room.

They were having fun teasing each other while changing and after finishing, they got their stuff and left for the crater.

 

They took a bus to the bottom of the crater and they had to climb up to the top, hopefully to catch the sunrise in time.

Ji Hyo gasps at how tall the crater is.

"Daebak! Are we going to climb all these?" 

Jong Kook nods.

"Gaja!" Ji Hyo pulls Jong Kook along.

 

It was going to be a long hike up the trail because there was over 2000 steps they have to climb.

It was still rather dark, and they had to rely on torchlights.

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand tightly as they trek the steps which were a bit unbalanced. They took minutes to climb up to almost halfway..and they reached a bridge.

The bridge was so narrow, that only one person can cross. Jong Kook lets Ji Hyo pass first while he follows her behind....

 

However, as Ji Hyo reaches the end of the bridge, she accidentally loses her footing because of the loose gravel on the ground. She slips and falls on her on the ground. 

Jong Kook hears the loud thud and he realises that Ji Hyo has fallen in front of him. 

"Gwenchana, love?!" Jong Kook rushes in front.

"Neh!" Ji Hyo rotates her ankle. It was hurting a bit from the slip.

Jong Kook helps Ji Hyo to stand up. "Can you still walk, yeobo? Is your ankle hurting?" Jong Kook asks as he supports Ji Hyo.

"Ani! Let's go, love! We still have one hour to go to reach before the sunrise!" Ji Hyo  walks, but she limps.

"But, love.." Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo.

 

Ji Hyo continues limping as they walk, so Jong Kook stops Ji Hyo.

"Let's return, baby.." Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo.

"Shiro! We have spent so much energy climbing up, how can we give up here? We need to get up to the top!" Ji Hyo was stubborn.

"Ani! But your ankle.." Jong Kook bends down and massages it.

It was already swollen...

 

Jong Kook sees Ji Hyo being adament, so he passes the bag of food to Ji Hyo.

"I'll carry you, baby..." Jong Kook piggybacks Ji Hyo on his back.

"Andwae! You will be tired before we reach the top! I'm so heavy, my dear!" Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook's back.

"It's okay, love...I'm just going to carry you to the end of the crater, even if it's the end of the world, I'll be willing..." 

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo mumbles, being touched by his gesture...

"I'm strong, remember? Carrying dumbbells of your weight already isn't a problem to me, how can carrying my dear wife be a problem?" Jong Kook coaxes Ji Hyo.

"Okay, oppa. But if you feel tired, let me down! I can walk up!" Ji Hyo tells Jong Kook in worry.

"I said I will be fine, don't worry, darling.." Jong Kook says sweetly.

Ji Hyo smiles, as she held on tightly to Jong Kook. 

 

They continue the hike up the crater. They climb up in a slower speed now, because Jong Kook has to carry Ji Hyo now.

Nevertheless, Jong Kook was dead determined to reach the top, he didn't even think of giving up for even a split second...He wanted to go up the crater with his love..it's his wish...

Soon, after 30 minutes, it looks as if the sun was going to rise. Jong Kook fastens his footsteps. They were starting to see the top. 

"Oppa! We are reaching!!" Ji Hyo screams excitedly.

"Yes, Ji Hyo ah! Finally!" Jong Kook makes his final burst, as he runs up the stairs..till finally.......

 

Their mouths could hardly close from taking in the breathtaking scenery on the top......

At the top of the crater, they had the perfect 360 degrees view of the whole Oahu island. And the spectacular sunrise is happening in front of the eyes. Everyone has said that the sunrise in Hawaii is very worthwhile to watch, and it is really one that everyone should catch in one's lifetime...

The night sky slowly lightens, and there were streaks of pinkish orangey lights shining from a direction..

 

As Jong Kook was enjoying the sunrise, he hears Ji Hyo emitting weird sounds. He turns to look at Ji Hyo. She was already sobbing.

"Oh my..baby, why are you crying?" Jong Kook wipes the tears away. 

"Oppa..it's just so beautiful..I didn't expect myself witnessing such amazing scenery.." Ji Hyo breaks into a smile as she goes into Jong Kook's embrace.

"Gomawo..yeobo...Thank you for persisting to bring me up here..." Ji Hyo whispers into Jong Kook's ears.

"No problem, my sweetheart..Stop crying, you can't see the sunrise well, if your eyes are blurry while crying..." Jong Kook teases Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo giggles as she wipes her tears....

 

They sit down on a corner of the crater.

Ji Hyo turns to Jong Kook. He was sweating heavily from the long hike. Ji Hyo takes a towel from her bag, and caringly wipes Jong Kook's face and hair. Jong Kook faces Ji Hyo and grins...

Ji Hyo then leans her head on Jong Kook's broad shoulders as they enjoy these moments. 

 

Ji Hyo feels so happy, that she couldn't help but feel flutters in her heart....

Jong Kook was also smiling away as he peeks at Ji Hyo time to time, seeing her smiling to herself....

Ji Hyo suddenly moves closer to Jong Kook to give a surprise kiss on Jong Kook's cheek, but in a sudden, Jong Kook purposely turns to face her.

Their lips touch softly....

Ji Hyo's face immediately turns red like the rising sun faraway...

She wanted to look away, but it was too late. She has fallen into Jong Kook's lips....

"Baby..I love you.." Jong Kook confesses in between their kisses.

"I love you more..baby.." Ji Hyo whispers sweetly...

 

Jong Kook starts laughing again at the moment he hears Ji Hyo calling him baby. He feels a bit shy..but at the same time he feels the sweetness whenever Ji Hyo calls him baby..

"What's so funny again?" Ji Hyo asks.

"Erm...you called me baby just now.."

"Really?" 

"Yes, you did, love...I love you more, baby.." Jong Kook repeats Ji Hyo's sentence many times to .

"Yah! Stop it! Or I will push you down the crater!" Ji Hyo threatens.

"Hey baby, don't play around!" Jong Kook got frightened as his neck stretches to peer down the crater....

 

Ji Hyo suddenly hold onto Jong Kook's arm.....

Jong Kook got shocked tremendously...

But Ji Hyo was only pulling Jong Kook into her embrace.

"Oppa..Don't look down..it's dangerous..and I love you so much, how can I send you down haha..."

"Yah..you this naughty girl.." Jong Kook smiles. 

 

"Oh yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter