“You’re sleeping with him?”

Our Ghostly Cupids

“Nice to meet you all youngmasters.” Hara bowed again and gave a little smile.

“Ooh! She smiled!” Jaehyo pointed at her as if it was the first time he has seen a girl smile. Well at least it’s the first time seeing Hara smile.

“Ne. You’re actually cute.” Kyung poked her cheek like it was some fluffy bun.

“eh look her cheek is so soft.” He continued poking while the others came along and poked both her cheeks as well.

“Yah! You idiots. Stop touching her!” Daniel kicked them in their faces.

Hara saw this and chuckled on her head. “Youngmasters, my cheek will start to sore if you keep doing that.” she exclaimed.

“Stop it now.” U-kwon shooed them off.
“Yah! Jihoon-ah! Get the lady some snacks.” B-Bomb ordered the maknae.

“Ah. Youngmaster Minhyuk is too kind. But that won’t be necessary.” She waved her hand.

“Gwenchana. It’s not much of a trouble.” P.O shook his head and went to slice some fruits.

Hara settled at a seat near Zico so she could see him clearly. Sulli and Daniel were just there observing the people around them.

While the gang were busy buzzing around, Hara run her eyes around. It was actually a cool place to stay in. There were game machines, a pool, a tv with a xbox, a drum set, guitars, speakers and microphone. It was cozy with such a classy look. The walls were painted mostly with black with yellow detailed paint. Her eyes landed on a particular wall were pictures of the boys were hanged. What surprised her was the picture of Zico, he was smiling wide.

*He actually looks good when he smiles.* she snapped out of her gaze when they heard P.O suddenly yelp in pain in the kitchen. They rushed instantly to where he was. He was holding his bleeding finger with a pout on his face.

Hara chuckled then went to take his hand. “Oh!” P.O’s eyes widened at the sudden touch.

The boys just kept looking in awe at the two as they watched Hara rinse off the blood on P.O’s hands. Zico who had been awaken by P.O’s cry went to peak at the kitchen. “What happened?” he said and yawned after.

“P.O cut himself.” TaeIl pointed.

Zico’s head turned to Hara, putting ointment onto P.O’s wound.

His heart melt at her concern sight. She was caring to a complete stranger. She had only knew the boys for a minute or two, but still she showed care on them.

“I guess, this is what’s good about having a girl in the house.” B-Bomb leaned his side on the wall and crossed his arms.

“That makes her really your baby sitter.” Jaehyo teased and elbowed Zico.

“Shut up.” He rolled his eyes and went to the two.

“You okay maknae?” Zico sat beside him and asked.

“There. That should be fine.” Hara placed a bandage on his finger.

“Ne hyung. Thank you noona!” P.O went to give Hara a bear hug.

Hara blinked her eyes in surprise. Everyone either chuckle or smirk. Daniel gritted his teeth and frowned while Sulli just continued laughing at him. Zico who was sitted next to them raised a brow and then smacked his dongsaeng’s head.

“Enough already.” he made a face.

“I just wanted to thank nonna.” the maknae pouted.

“Youngmaster, I’m not worthy to be called noona.” Hara humbly spoke.

“Aiyo. We’ve said it already, when you’re with BlockB, no more formality.” U-kwon winked at her.

“Arraso.” She nodded ones.

“Noona, here I’ve cut you some apples.” P.O beamed her a bright smile.

She gladly took a bite. Zico was about to get some for himself when P.O flicked his hand.

“Cut them yourself. This is for noona.” he took away the bowl of fruits and lends it back to Hara.

“Yah! I, Woo Zico, don’t cut my own apples!” he took P.O’s head and gave it a scratch.

Hara was giving him an amused look. *He does look good when he smiles* she appreciatively thought. Daniel and Sulli saw the affection on her eyes. “Hey, do you think she likes Zico oppa?” Sulli elbowed Daniel.

“Hara? No. She doesn’t fall fast. Trust me.” He proudly pointed himself.

The whole gang joined in and attacked the maknae. Hara then spoke, “Youngmaster, here.” she push a plate of pears she just cutted. They all looked at her and stared.

“I see you’ve hire a great baby-sitter” Jaehyo patted Zico’s back.

“She’s my bodyguard!” he protested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed.

Hara looked at her watch and saw it was already passed 11.

“Wouldn’t he go home?” Daniel turned to ask Sulli.

“Nah. He stays here most of the time. He hates it being there at the mansion. He’ll probably sleep here.” She replied.

And she was right.

The place was big. Rooms were enough to fit 7 guys but they usually sleep together at the living room.

“I’ll be sleeping. Goodnight” Zico then went inside his room. Hara then followed him but stopped when U-kwon asked, “You’re sleeping with him?”

The other boys also waited for her reply. It’s because it’s just today when Zico brought a girl on their hangout and moreover, lets her be with him in his room.

“Youngmasters don’t need to worry. I am youngmaster Woo’s bodyguard. It is my duty to watch over him every time of the day. I won’t be sleeping.” she replied, bowed at them and proceeded inside.

“Hyung, Zico’s one lucky guy isn’t he?” Kyung nudged B-Bomb.

“Sure he is.” he replied.

Inside Zico’s room.

Hara stood across Zico’s bed with the two beside him.

“Hara, aren’t you already tired?” Daniel worriedly asked. She just did a short shook of her head and an oppa-I’m-okay-don’t-worry look.

“You’re sure one loyal servant.” Sulli raised a thumbs up. Hara just replied her with a smirk.

“Are you just going to stand there and wait until I wake up?” Zico raised a brow while plopping a pillow.

“Yes sir.” She bowed a little.

“You need to sleep you know.”

“Thank you for youngmaster’s concern but I’ll be fine. It’s my duty to watch over youngmaster.”

“Fine. Fine. Whatever you say.” He slipped inside his bed and pulled his sheets.

“Have a good sleep youngmaster.” Hara bowed again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I really wish someone would subscribe or comment :(