"Give Me A Third Eye”

Our Ghostly Cupids

The next day, since the restaurant was not busy much, Hara and Zico excused to go to the market.

When they spotted the fortune teller’s tent, they hurriedly went inside.

“You came back.” The ajumma said as soon as they sat down.

“What made you come back here? What can I do for you? And what are those two doing around here?!” she turned to Daniel and Sulli. The incense that surrounded them made the two ghosts winced in pain.

“Hara can you ask her to put those things off.” Daniel said while balling himself up in pain.

“Ajumma-“
“And why would I do that?!” ajumma stood and stomped her fist on the table.

“Hara, what is she talking about?” Zico has no clue.

“Ajumma. They’re our friends. No need to worry.” Hara calmed her down.

*Why is she always saying ‘they’? I thought it was only Sulli?* Zico wondered.

“Arra.” The ajumma then put off the incense and was keeping her eyes at the two.

“Now. Where are we? Right. Why’d you come back?”

“Uhm. We were just thinking if you could give me a third eye.” Zico responded.

The ajumma sneered then replied, “Third eye can’t be given away since we all already have it the day we were born. Some of us wants it to be open while others rather choose not.”

“In that case, can you help me open my third eye?”

“Of course.”

Without another word, the ajumma chanted some spell. It sounded like Latin language. They all kept quiet as the ajumma kept blabbering some more.

“-open this child’s third eye!” ajumma then placed her hand above Zico’s head.

Suddenly, they heard thunder roared. Dark clouds started to form inside the tent.

Zico closed his eyes while Hara looked at his forehead. She saw his third eye was starting to peek until it was finally open.

“Open your eyes.” Ajumma ordered. Zico slowly open his eyes.

“Nothing happened.” Zico said. Sulli then floated in front of his eyes, making him fall from his seat.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” he shouted in fright.

“Oppa. It’s me.” Tears wear welling up Sulli’s eyes. Hara assisted him back to his seat while he continued to stare Sulli with wide eyes.

“Sulli. I-is that really you?” Zico poked her shoulder which just passed through her then quickly pulled his hands.

“You can see her now?” Hara clarified.

“Ne. Ajumma, thank you so much.” Zico took her hands and bowed thanks.

“That would be 30 bucks.” She suddenly spoke money.

Hara and Zico looked at each other with brows raised then Hara took out her wallet and handed her the money.

“We should leave now.” Hara tugged Zico’s shirt.

As soon as they stepped out the tent, Zico went, “Oh! Dongsaeng-ah. Don’t tell me you found a boyfriend.” He was talking about Daniel.

Sulli and Daniel both turned shade of red then waved their hands. “N-NO!” they said at the same time.

“He’s my e-“

“Her friend. Her good friend.” Daniel cutted Hara.

Hara looked at him, bewildered. Zico just nodded.

They then noticed that people around them started staring.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” Hara pointed away and awkwardly smiled at an ajumma that was giving them a confused frown.

They went to stay at a near hill climb where they could have some privacy and sat under a huge twin tree that were intertwined with each other, giving them a nice shade from the sun.

“Oppa.” Sulli started, floating beside Zico.

“I missed you” she said, teary-eyed. He, Hara and Daniel felt sympathy at her sight.

“I missed you too dongsaeng.” Hara saw Zico’s face softened. Not even a single bad boy image can be seen. Sulli can’t keep her tears and so she cried out loud.

“We’ll leave you two first. Hara.” Daniel nudged at her. She nodded ones and stood to leave, but turned to give Zico a warm smile. Zico smiled back and replied with a short nod.

When Hara and Daniel finally left, Sulli and Zico talked amongst themselves while Sulli cried like she would never stop.

Meanwhile, Hara and Daniel walked around the hill.

“Oppa.” She called.

“mm?” he hummed.

“Why didn’t you tell him you were my boyfriend?” she asked.

“Correction. EX-boyfriend.” He made a X, crossing his arms floating facing her.

“Yah! Like you were too disgusted.” She rolled her eyes, saying sarcastically. “Fine. Why didn’t you tell him we were together before?”

“Why? It’s not a big deal anyways.”

“Oh? Why wouldn’t it be? I mean, I have mentioned you to them before. And now he can see ghosts, he can see my “ex” boyfriend too.”

“Well, for me, whether he knew or not, it doesn’t matter. We aren’t together anymore anyway.”

“You’re making it look like you’re so ashamed we were once a couple.” Hara eyed him in a childish way.

They’ve actually had gotten used to talking bluntly with this topic. Since they had already spent four years now with this kind of situation, they had to fully accept the fact that they can no longer be together and that Hara had to move on, both of them actually.

But one factor that Daniel had on his mind the most, was that if they wanted Hara and Zico to pair up, it would get on their way if he would know that he was her ex. They won’t be able to convince him to pursue her because it would be awkward.

“Aigoo. It’s not like that.” He made a face. Hara stopped bugging him and rest her back on the clean cool grass. And together, watched the clouds float above them.

---------------------------------

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t there.. When you needed me.” Zico looked away, his voice sounded guilty.

“Oppa, you don’t have to be. You did everything you could. I know you did. I heard it when I left my body. Let’s-let’s not talk about all the negatives.”

“Sulli.” Zico worriedly gazed at her eyes.

“Yah! Who’s the boss here, huh?!” she stood and put her hands on her waist.

Zico smirked and took a deep breath.

“Of course it’s lady boss Sulli!” He too stood and saluted. They both laughed and then started a nice fun chat.

 

It was almost afternoon when Hara had woken up from her nap, feeling her stomach grumbling.

“Hungry?” Daniel asked. She rubbed her tummy and nodded with a pout.

“Let’s call them and head back.” He jabbed his thumb back to the twin tree where the two were.

Sulli and Zico saw the two from afar, walking towards them.

“She’s a great girl you know. I can hand you over to her and wouldn’t have to worry anymore.” Sulli spoke, her eyes at Hara.

Zico followed her gaze. *I know she is.*

“Someone’s hungry.” Daniel said and pointed towards Hara as soon as they reached the two.

“Shh! I mean if you aren’t yet done, we could just go ahead first.” Hara hushed him and blushed.

“Aniya. We can still chat later. And I, myself, am hungry too. We should get going.”

Zico, Hara, Daniel and Sulli made their way back at the resto.

And as they walk through the sandy beach, Zico was looking from left to right like an idiot since he was seeing ghosts everywhere. Hara pulled his sleeves to get his attention.

“Stop doing that. You’re just making them aware that you can see them. Do you want to be haunted?”

He blinked for a couple of times then said, “No. No. Of course not.”

They were almost halfway to the resto when a little girl tugged on Zico’s shirt. He and Hara looked at the girl then he said, “Hey there little buddy. What can I do for you?” Zico bended to meet level with the little girl. The girl didn’t respond but instead, pointed at the rocky side of the beach.

“What is it?” Zico asked again but the girl still didn’t reply. Instead, she pulled him towards that side of the beach. Then Hara, searched around for any suspicious presence or any sign of danger towards her youngmaster as she tagged along with them, followed by the two ghost behind.

The coast was clear. The kid pointed to an ajumma looking at her 40s.

Zico and Hara looked at each other while Daniel and Sulli carefully floated towards the woman.

The ajumma was startled by their sudden appearance.

Zico gave Hara an is-she-a-ghost? questioning look. And she replied with a short nod.

“Little girl do you know her?” Hara stoop low. The girl nodded once and tugged her to go near the woman.

“Who are you?” the woman asked as soon as she noticed two ghost were floating beside her.

“We followed that kid.” Sulli pointed at the little girl that is walking near them with Zico and Hara along.

“Mimi-ah!” the woman called.

“Annyeong haseyo” Hara and Zico greeted.

“Y-you can see me?” the woman asked, shocked.

“Ne.” Zico answered and Hara nodded.

“Apparently, this kid pulled us into this place. You know her?” Zico, asked.

“She’s my daughter.”

 

---------------------------------------------

 Hi there my dear readers! ^_^

 I really appreciate those who keeps on reading my story. Super thanks :* 

 I'm enjoying writing this story since I have a lot of ideas to add to it. And that's the reason why I think this story will be longer than I expected.

 I really hope you're still enjoying the story and would still show your interest. I really love reading your comments. :) 

 Watch out for a new character next chapter. ^_^

 Should I give you a hint? Hmm?

 He's a member of one of the TOPest TEENs in the K-world. Hihihi