"Am I Interrupting?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Zico started to soak the towel on the water full of ice and placed it on Hara’s forehead.

He took another towel then wiped the sweat off Hara’s face as gentle as he can. His eyes then scanned through her facial features. It was actually the first time that he was able to see and stare at Hara at sleep. Most of the time, she would wake up whenever she felt like he was getting awaken. So he hadn’t had a chance to have a look at her sleeping.

Her glasses were off that’s why he finally noticed she has long beautiful lashes.

He leaned forward then tried to run his finger through her lashes, careful not to wake her up but he accidentally pressed on his device which made Hara alerted. Her eyes started to open and she instantly pushed herself off the bed, not knowing someone’s face was above hers. It was too late when she realized Zico was right in front of her face.

“Ommo!” Daniel and Sulli gasped at the scene, both giggling.

Their lips met, their eyes grew wide, both cheeks’ turned crimson. They pulled out at the same time and looked at opposite direction.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know you would-“

“W-what are you doing here? Why am I here?”

“A-ah. You fainted and we brought you back here to rest.”

“Oh. Is that so? I’m sorry for causing you trouble.” she bowed at him.

“It’s nothing. Yah! Why did you suddenly wake up? You were supposed to take a rest you know.”

“I heard the bracelet alarm. My mind’s already set to come to you when you need me. And I thought you were in danger because it was the emergency button that rang.” she was holding her head.

*She still thinks of me first instead of herself even if she was unconscious?*

“You’re too into your job. Hey, does your head hurt?” Zico asked as he noticed her massaging her head with her wrist.

“A little.” She admitted, her face still wasn’t facing him.

“Let me just-“ he leaned forward then started to massage her temple. “I think you hit your head earlier somewhere.”

“O-oppa. I can do it myself.” she held his hand to remove it, feeling a short struck of electricity run down both’s spine. Her head then started to lift up. Her gaze made Zico froze right there and then. Then both stared at each other. Zico was mesmerized by her eyes which wasn’t always displayed.

Is it because of the romantic moment that made them lean towards each other? No one knows but they did.

Daniel and Sulli were holding their 'breaths', waiting for their lips to meet. When the door behind them flung open. Hara and Zico broke the stares then U-Kwon pushed himself in.

“Am I interrupting?” he awkwardly asked.

“Aiyo!” Daniel and Sulli frustratedly protested.

“Why’re you here?” Zico asked in a bit of pissed voice.

“I just wanted to check on Hara.” He made his way towards the two. Zico stood to make him some space while Hara went to wear her glasses back.

“I’m alright now. I’m sorry for making youngmasters worry.” She bowed.

“Aish. That’s what you get for working yourself too much. And also for wearing suit and pants in this hot weather. I see you’ve changed your clothes now. That’s better.” He mentioned.

“I’m actually not sure if these are mine.” She said while looking at herself.

“It’s NaYoung noona’s clothes. She let you borrow it and changed you into them earlier.” Zico cutted in.

“I wasn’t bringing any light clothes with me.” She admitted.

“You knew we were going at the beach and yet you didn’t bring light clothes with you?” Zico lightly scolded.

“Mianhae.” She apologized.

“Eh. Leader, don’t nag at her anymore.” U-Kwon defended her.

“Aish. I’ll be going back to the resto.” He stormed off and banged the door.

*Why is he mad?* Hara wondered.

“What’s his problem?” U-Kwon and Daniel both asked at the same time.

“Oppa. Don’t you think it’s because of U-Kwon oppa’s sudden appearance?” Sulli whispered.

“What’s with his appearace?” “Duh!” “Oh! Do you think Zico’s jealous?” Sulli nodded enthusiastically.

“Maybe it’s because of the weather?” Hara tried to reason out then shrugged.

U-Kwon then rubbed her hair then went, “Are you sure you’re all fine now?”

“Ne.” she nodded ones.

“Then I guess I should go back to the resto too, I’ll see you in a bit?” he stood to leave.

“Arra. I’ll be down in a sec.” Hara answered.

U-Kwon closed the door and left.

“Zico and Hara sitting on the bed~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~” Daniel and Sulli teasingly sang, swaying their hips acting like kissing then pushed each other when they noticed they were too close to each other’s faces.

“Hey. Stop it alright. It was an accident.” Hara fixed her glasses then pulled her sheets off and stood.

Her smooth and fair long milk legs was shown because of the short denim shorts NaYoung dressed her with. Even the green racerback tank top complements her skin nicely as well as it shape her bust and waist very well.

“Wow! You look gorg!’” Sulli gaped at her long shinning legs.

“Oh! Why are these shorts too ‘short’? Sulli-ah, stop staring. It makes me uncomfortable.” Hara tried to pull her shorts down.

“She has nice legs, huh?” Daniel stated proudly.

“Oppa~” she whined shyly.

*I have nice legs too.* Sulli thought and let out a pout.

“Hara you have to go out now. Your youngmasters might’ve been worried about you.” Daniel suggested.

“With these clothes?” she asked.

“Why not? You look so y and pretty in them.” Sulli appreciatively flashed her eyes at her.

“Since when did you learn to compliment me?” Hara raised her brow and smirked towards her.

“Yah! I’m taking it back then.” Sulli crossed her arms and made a face.

Daniel and Hara both laughed at her silliness then Daniel spoke softly, “Really Hara, you look good with those.”

Hara’s lips curled up into a smile and softened. Sulli saw this and her face instantly fell.

“But don’t you think it’s too much to show my cleavage?” Hara frowned.

“It’s the beach anyway. Girls here shows more skin than that.” Daniel comforted.

Hara sighed, defeated.

“Tie your hair first.” Daniel said and pointed at an elastic hair band beside the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara walked to the back door of the resto but noticed it was locked. She wanted to knock but she didn’t want to disturb anyone because she knew everyone was busy. So she just walked to the front door when she accidentally bumped onto someone.

“Ommo. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” They said at the same time and bowed at each other.

The guy was mesmerized by her for he was completely staring at Hara.

“Excuse me? Are you okay?” Hara called him back to earth.

“Oh I’m sorry. It’s just that-. Are you new here? I haven’t seen you anywhere here before if I’m not mistaken.”

“Aniyo. I’m actually here to work. Excuse me, I have to go.” She was about to leave when the guy took her hand and so she turned to face him again. At the same time, Zico had just been walking out the resto to place an order when he saw Hara with a guy holding her hand.

He grew furious and hurriedly went to where the two were. Sulli pointed at Zico while Daniel followed its direction, both were amused.

“Is there a problem here?” Zico said then pulled Hara’s hand away from the guy.

“H-he just –“ Hara tried to explain.

“I just wanted to invite her to my resto, that’s all.” The guy casually shrugged.

“ah I-“

“She can’t come. She’s working here.” Zico answered for her. Hara just stood there giving him a confuse look with her wrist on his light grip.

“Well I’m sure she has free time you know. You can come over and I’ll tour you around too.” The guy turned to Hara.

“Well I–“

“She’s busy. Let’s go” Zico said again and pulled Hara inside.

“I’ll look forward to seeing you!” the guy yelled to them.

 

_______________________________________________

 Someone's jealous =""> Hihihi 

 I hadn't been updating for so long. I have so many ideas for this fic and I'm still trying to figure out how to sew them altogether. 

 I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Please do subscribe and I always love to read your comments ;*