"What Have You Done"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"I know how your noona's bar is bankrupt! And it was bought by the Woo's that's why you're trying to kill Zico oppa!" She shouted again.

Since the thought of P.O conversing thru his phone in the middle of the night couldn't get out of Hara's mind, she ran through an investigation using her resources of what's going on with him. She then learned that NaYoung and P.O's restobar by the beach went bankrupt and that the Woo bought it along with its land.

"What?!" Everyone was shocked.

P.O's tears started to fall. His head facing the floor. He then suddenly chortled. He looked up with tears uncontrollably falling from his eyes.

"Ne. You're right. The restobar was bankrupted. It is also true that the Woo now owns it. But one thing you got wrong was to say that I wanted to kill Zico hyung!" P.O cries as he shouted the last part.

Hara tried to stand firm but can't help but doubt her judgment. P.O had never shouted at her like this before.

"I- How can I try to kill someone who helped me get through so much! How dare you!" He pointed his finger at her while he continuously cried.

"Don't even try to hide it! You want to kill him because he bought the only thing your parents had and now you lost it!" She shouted back.

"Shut up! How dare you talk about my parents!" He was about the attack her but his hyungs grabbed him.

"What?! You think I'm scared of you?! You are just a coward boy who was lost when Zico-ssi found you! And now this is how you repay him?! You do not deserve to be here!" Hara blurted out.

"Hara!" Jaehyo howled at her.

"Stop it now!" Zico stood between them.

"Aniya. She's right hyung. I never deserved to be here anyways. Fine! I'll leave. If that'll convince you that never in my mind will I ever think of hurting my friends! Specially Zico hyung!" P.O snapped off of his hyungs' arms and stormed out of their place.

"Hara what have you done." Daniel was dumbfounded.

TaeIl and B-Bomb rushed out to follow the maknae.

"Where the hell is all of these coming from?" Zico took Hara's arm when she suddenly complained of her head again.

Zico pulled her up to assist her. As much as they had to settle what happened, Hara needed to sit and catch her breath.

U-Kwon took a glass of water and gave it to her.

"Can you leave us for a moment." Zico asked the remaining boys, Kyung, Jaehyo and U-Kwon. They obliged and left the two, including Daniel and Sulli alone.

"Have you gone insane?!" Sulli furiously rushed towards her.

"Hara what were you thinking?!" Daniel tried to control his tone.

"How many times do I have to repeat it. I am protecting Zico oppa." She stomped her fist in the couch.

"Why did you think P.O would want to hurt me?" Zico asked.

"Because you bought the resto-"

"That's why you think he'd hurt me?" Zico's hands was gripping onto his seat, he was mad.

"Do you know how much Jihoon loved this group? Do you know how much he have worked before just so he can provide his needs? That he refuse to receive monetary help from us and rather do multiple jobs? Do you know how he almost got kicked out of the school because I cheated on an exam and he took the blame instead?! So how in hell would you think he would want me dead!!" Zico tried so much to hold back his anger but ends up crying himself.

"He was a brother to me. They, are all my brothers. We had gone through so much you have no idea about so how can you think that any of them would try to hurt me?!"

Hara was slowly realizing her mistake.

"We have been living together in this place for more than I can count. If they wanted to kill me or hurt me, they could've done it long time ago." Zico weep.

"Zico!" Jaehyo suddenly burst out the door.

"The gang we came across last time. They got P.O." Jaehyo said while holding his phone with U-Kwon and Kyung trailing behind.

 

_____________________________________

I've already mention that I'm currently unemployed. But .. I'm happy to be back writing this story. It's like an escape from the reality.

I wish I've put dates to when I finished writing each chapter so I can see the developments. Didn't think it will take me more than a decade to finish this. Haha

Been through so much adjustment. 2012 I was just a young 15year old "trying hard" fanfic writer. A decade later, I became an adult, clueless of what life has instore for her.

To anyone who has no idea of what they'd do with their life, cheers to us! You are not alone!