"A Wolf Might Be Disguised As A Lamb"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Hara's phone suddenly rang. It was from her master, master Park.

"Come to my office." He shortly demand.

"Yes master." She then turned off her cell.

"Hara?" Daniel calls.

"The master summons me. I'd have to leave." 

 

-At Mr.Parks office-

 "Good morning" Mr.Park greeted, his chin resting in between his knuckles.

"Good morning master Park." Hara bowed.

"How are you and my step son getting along?" He suddenly asked.

Hara was surprised with the sudden question "Master?" she wasn't able to answer right away.

"I mean, how is he coping with you being his bodyguard." He leaned his back on his hair and lighted a cigarette.

*Phew! What was I thinking* she thought.

"Reporting to master Park. I think Youngmaster already got used to me being his bodyguard." She replied.

"Ahhh. That's good to hear. I heard his graduation is coming soon right?"

"Ne! Youngmaster will be receiving his certificate along with his friends."

Mr.Park puffs his cigarette and blew out smoke.

"Really? Friends.. It's nice to have friends, don't you think?" he puffs another.

"I agree master."

"Yeah. Are those friends the closest people to him?"

"Yes master. They're the people the youngmaster hangs out with most of the time."

"Do you think they can be trusted? I mean, you're suppose to protect my step son yet he's surrounded by so many people. Do you get what I mean?" His tone started to make Hara uncomfortable. She knows Block B more than anyone since she basically lives with them. She knows better that niether of them would want to harm Zico.

"With the time I spent with these people, I can say they treat Youngmaster very well. I don't think any of them will hurt Youngmaster in anyway." She replied politely.

Mr.Park snickered, "Have you ever heard the saying Too Much Familiarization is Not Good?"

"Master?"

"I'm just reminding you to keep an eye on my beloved son. We'll never know,a wolf might be disguised as a lamb. Even the closest people to someone's heart, can hurt him depending on circumstances." He puffs last and finished his smoke with a sarcastic grin plastered on his face.

Hara's brows were twitching. She doesn't understand at all.

"You may leave now." Mr.Park brushes her away. "Ne." She left with a bow.

----------------------------

"Hara, what do you think does he mean by those words?" Daniel asks while floating beside her leaving the gates of the mansion.

"Is he implying that someone from my oppa's friends would want to hurt him?" Sulli also floated on her other side.

"It looks like it. Anyways, I don't understand whatever he meant by that, all I know is that I need to be more alert and keep Zico oppa safe from anyone. Even to the people closest to him."

The three went back to Block B's hangout place

----------------------------------
Ever since the conversation Hara had with Zico's step father, she have been more cautious about everything and everyone around Zico. 

She most of the time cooks for the whole Block B gang which actually weirded the boys. She wouldn't let anyone help her with cooking because she wants to do everything related to her youngmaster personally. She didn't wanna risk anything.

She had been hands-on a little too much. Along with this was that her head occasionally hurts but she doesn't pay attention to it.

"Yah. Let me help you." U-Kwon tried to take the knife from her as she was cutting vegetables for the soup.

"Aniyo! You don't have to. I can do this myself." She hold firmly onto the knife.

"Hara. Why wouldn't you let him help you? You've been doing too much lately." B-Bomb spoke as he walks towards the two, overhearing their conversation.

"You haven't let any of us cook anything in this house anymore." TaeIl joined them and sat.

"A-ah. I just wanted to serve you guys because you are working on so much with your studies." She alibied and continued chopping.

"We appreciate you. We really do. In fact, we are very thankful for everything you do. That is why you will let me help you." U-Kwon again tries to snatch away the knife on Hara's hand to which she had reacted a bit harshly.

"Stop! I mean, oppa let me do this. I really don't need your help here. Just-just go get yourself some rest. You guys took exams today. You must be exhausted. I'll call you all up when I'm done." She shouted the first part which made the three exchange bewildered looks.

Zico who just came back from the shower heard the commotion in the kitchen and couldn't help but wondered why Hara's acting a bit strange than usual.

As they were about to eat dinner, everyone noticed how Hara thoroughly scanned Zico's utensils and plates. This was very unsual of her.

"Noona, no one here's sick. Aren't you cleaning that a little too much?" P.O elbowed her which made her startled a bit.

"Ah- yeah. I was just making sure everything oppa uses is clean. You know, viruses are everywhere nowadays." She laughed awkwardly. The boys were all exchanging looks. Zico too observed how she started acting very strange after she met with his step father too.

"This would go well with kimchi." Zico spoke as he was eating grilled pork.

"Here have some of mine." U-Kwon was about to transfer some of the kimchi from his side to Zico when Hara suddenly pushed the plate away from him which made the kimchi sauce spill on the table.

"Hara what are you doing?!" Daniel shouted. The rest of the boys and even Sulli was shocked by Hara's actions.

"Ommo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cause a mess." Hara stood to clean up the spilled sauce. When Zico pulled her hand and yanked her away from the rest. The two ghost followed behind them.