"What's His Name?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

The Block B boys went to visit the Pyo's restobar after settling their things in their rooms.

"Noona!" P.O greeted his sister and hugged.

"Annyeong!" The boys greeted her as well.

"Oh. Where's Hara?" NaYoung asks.

The boys exchanged looks and Jaehyo decided to reply.

"She isn't with us."

"Wae?" She asked again.

"She's back at the Lee's Hotel." B-Bomb jabbed his thumb back.

"Is she back with Lee Byunghun? I heard he's here with a girl." NaYoung inquired as they all entered the restobar which had a few guests inside.

There were girls and boys eating while some were eyeing the boys who just came in. And as usual, Kyung and Jaehyo entertained some of them.

"I think you're right. It is Hara that he came with. They actually live together back in the city." U-Kwon answered as they all sat at a vacant table.

"Ommo! You mean the two are dating again?" NaYoung curiously inquired.

She gave one look at Zico who avoided eye contact on her.

"Ani. Long story cut short, Hara noona doesn't remember any of us." Her dongsaeng stated.

"Why? What happened?"

P.O then started telling her the whole story.

"Hey. How are you?" NaYoung turned to Zico when they were left at the table while others went to the beach.

"I'm doing good. I've been busy writing songs for our debut." He answers.

"I see."

"How about you noona? How have you been?" He asked back.

"Good. As you can see the renovation on the bar is almost done. I can now focus on fixing the beach house. Thank you for helping us to get back our property." She rubbed her hand on his shoulder.

"I did what I had to. P.O's like a brother to me."

"Thank you. If it hadn't been for your help we wouldn't got to pay our debts. We wouldn't have reconstructed and kept this place. It means a lot."

"Don't be so formal to me noona. We're already like a family." He said.

"By the way. Didn't you really even tried to tell her everything about your past?" She changed the subject.

Zico turned to her in wonder.

"Mwo?"

"Yah. Don't act naive to me. I'm talking about Hara."

"There's nothing to tell her about." He lowers his voice.

"Don't even try to play that card on me. I know love when I see love. And I saw that on the both of you."

Zico looked back at her and sighed.

"Things have changed noona. Everything's got more complicated than how they used to."

"She's not your servant anymore. Why does it need to be complicated?"

"It's not about that."

"Then what is it?"

He sighed again and answered.

"She doesn't even remember me. She wouldn't remember us and how we used to be. And besides .." Zico looks up ahead at U-Kwon.

NaYoung followed his eyes.

They saw U-Kwon entering the store, assisting guest to sit inside.

NaYoung glanced at him and back at Zico. She shook her head at him and stood to take the new guest's orders.

*She deserves someone better* Zico thought to himself.

Until the restobar closed, the boys stayed with NaYoung along with some of the crew since they wanted to spend some time with her and since the store was near the beach front.

The next day, at sunset ..

Hara's back at the beach to take some photos. She most of the time watches every sunset and take pictures as she walks along the beach.

As she was walking by the shore, she noticed an ice cream stand nearby. Her eyes sparkled and ran towards sa stall.

"One popsicle please!"

"One popsicle please!"

Hara and a little boy chorused. Her and the boy turned to each other as well as the ajussi selling the ice cream.

"I'm sorry but I only have one popsicle left." the ajussi stated and showed the popsicle in between them.

They both grabbed each of its ends and played tug of war.

"Yah! Ajumma! You should give this to me. I am still a kid so I should get this popsicle." The kid said.

"Who are you calling ajumma? Yah, little kid. Haven't you heard that sharing is caring? I should have this popsicle." She agrued.

"I came here first!" The kid whines.

"I held it first!" Hara retorded.

"I have a different kind of ice cream here. You can just pick another-"

"No!" The two shouted at the ajussi and continued tugging on the popsicle.

Zico, who was passing by the beach to go to the Pyo's restobar, saw the ice cream stall and thought about how Hara loves ice cream when he suddenly heard a commotion near the stall.

"Give it to me!" "No! Let it go!" He saw Hara and a little boy who were tugging on a double stick popsicle.

"Let it go!" "No!" Zico walked towards the two until suddenly the both of them went quiet.

The popsicle broke into two unequal parts. Hara had the bigger one while the boy only had a quarter left on his side of the popsicle.

"Ha!" Hara proudly held up her part of the cold treat and sticked her tongue out.

The boy looks at her and back to his ice cream then tears well up his eyes. Hara saw this but it was too late to react. The boy cried as loud as he could.

"You are bullying me!" The kid wailed.

"Aniya! Aniya! Uljimma (don't cry)!" Hara tried to stop him from crying but the kid cried even more.

Zico finally got to where they were and laughed at Hara.

Hara didn't notice him cos she was too busy calming the kid.

"Here, you can have mine." She handed her popsicle.

"Jinjja?" The kid instantly stopped crying, took her side of the popsicle and gave his' to her.

Hara made a face. "Aren't you a little cunning?" She eyed him.

Zico laughed even more and Hara finally realized his presence.

"You." She said.

"What are you doing, making a little kid cry?" He chuckles.

"Aniyo. I just wanted to get some ice cream." She pops the food on .

"Hyung-ah. Is she your girlfriend? You should teach her not to get food from kids." The little boy tug on Zico's shirt.

"Yah! It wasn't even yours in the first place." She made a face.

Zico was just smiling at the two and messed up the boy's hair.

"How much was the popsicle?" Hara turned to the ajussi.

"Nah. It's on the house for you two." The ajussi declines her payment.

"Yah. Little kid, say thank you to ajussi for giving you a popsicle for free." Hara met eye level with the kid.

He obliges and bowed. "Kamsahabnida!"

"Good boy. You should thank me too." She said again.

The boy just stick out his tongue and continued his treat.

"Yah! Aish!" She made a face.

"By the way. Where are you headed?" Hara turned to Zico.

"ah. I was just going to a friend's resto near by." He replied.

"Oh I see. Hey, little kid. You should go back to your parents." She leaned to the kid.

The kid turned his head and looked around.

"Eomma?! Appa?!" He called. He walks and continued to call.

"Eomma! Appa!" The kid cried and dropped his popsicle.

"Oh!" Zico and Hara looked at each other.

"Hey. It's okay. It's okay." Hara went to the kid's side and rubbed his back. The kid held onto her and cried again.

She turned her back to Zico and they met eyes. Hara then carried the kid.

"Don't worry I'll help you find your parents." She calmed him down.

"I'll go with you." Zico volunteered.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne."

"Thank you." Hara mouthed and Zico replied with a nod.

"Hey little kid, what's your name?" Zico asked while the kid was still on Hara's arms.

"I'm Donglim." He shortly replied while sobbing.

"Hi Donglim. I'm Zico and this is Hara. We'll help you find your parents." He smiled at the kid. Hara took a short glimpse of his smile and felt her heart skipped a beat.

*He looks so cute when smiling*

The two of them, together with Donglim, went to the coastguards then to the beach's information desk to search for Donglim's parents. It was already getting dark and cold outside. The three of them sat at the beach's waiting area. The beach's staff have finally got hold of his parents who have also been looking for him for hours.

Donglim already fell asleep on Hara's arms and she too fell asleep, as they were seated on a bench. Zico's staring at her sleeping face and a smile crossed his face.

He brushed some of her hair and noticed a scar on her forehead.

*This is probably where she had her surgery.* he said to himself.

He then noticed Hara shivered a little and hugged the little kid a little more tight. He took his jacket off and blanket them with it. His touch woke Hara up.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You looked a little cold." Zico said.

"Yeah. I'm okay." She adjusted her seat and Zico noticed she's got tired of carrying the kid for already quiet some hours.

"Here. Give him to me." Zico slowly gets the kid off Hara. As he leans in, the distance between their face got closer and closer. Hara couldn't help but gulp as he was only a few inches away from her. She tried to look away but her heart couldn't stop beating so fast.

He finally got hold of Donglim while Hara took some breath to blew her blushing cheeks off.

A few moments then, a pair comes forward claiming that the kid was theirs. Zico and Hara got up.

"Oh my gosh. My baby!" The woman tried to reach for the sleeping kid.

"Wait. Be careful he's sleeping." Zico said as he was handing her Donglim. The kid was too sleepy to wake up.

"Thank you so much for taking care of him." The man bowed thanks.

The two was about to walk away when Hara felt something was off about the two. She held Zico's arm and called the attention of the two.

"Wait!"

The two turn around.

"I'm sorry. I've grown to like the kid, I forgot to ask his name." She fakes a smile. Zico was somewhat getting what she means and turn his head towards them. Both of them waiting for them to reply.

The two looked at each other when the woman replies.

"Ah aniyo. Why do you need to know his name." she laughs nervously.

"It's just a name. It wouldn't hurt to know his name, right." Zico spoke.

"Y'all don't need to know the boy's name." The man replied with a bit more firm statement.

"What's the kid's name." Zico demanded.

The two looked at each other again then all of sudden ran.

Zico and Hara chased after them. The sandy beach made it easier for them to caught up with the two. The man tripped and Zico pinned him to the ground. The woman turn her back and saw her accomplice was caught. She stopped running which gave Hara the chance to get to her.

"Give me back the kid." Hara said while panting.

The woman held the kid back.

"Donglim-ah! ileona (wake up)!" Hara shouted as loud as she could. The kid woke up from her scream and noticed some stranger was carrying him. He then pushed the woman's face and jumped off of her then ran towards Hara.

"Noona!" The boy hugged Hara on her legs, frightened.

"Who are you and why are you pretending to be his parents?!" She asked while she puts Donglim behind her.

The woman didn't reply but took a palm full of sand and threw it on Hara.

Hara screamed which made Zico ran towards her. He pushed the woman down. When he turn his back he saw the man was aiming a hard solid rock behind Hara.

"Nooo!!" 

_____________________________________

I haven't update for two days. Mianhae! I got too busy watching "The Guest" and I just finished the series now. You should watch it too! It's about possessions. The cast, the story, oh my gosh. Very worth watching!