"I Warned You"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"Where am I?" Zico coughs as he tries to lossen from the tight grip on his hands. His eyes were covered and he almost couldn't move.

"You're finally awake. That smoke is definitely effective since you're out in just a second! You even slept like a baby." Someone from beside him said and took off the cloth from his eyes.

Zico squints his eyes to adjust his vision.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" Zico shouted at him.

"What? Me? Oh no. You've got it wrong. I don't need anything from you. I'm just doing my job." The curly haired guy squats in front of him.

"Who sent you! What? You need money? I'll pay you more than what they'll pay you!"

"Shut up! Don't worry you'll see him soon. Money? Nah, it's not just about money. I owe that person too much, you can't even afford. But if you insist, I can make use of your accessories." The guy grinned and pulled Zico's necklace off. He then proceeded to taking his earrings and Zico didn't dare to protest.

"Yah! You have such nice taste in accessories but what kind of bracelet is this? It doesn't match the silvers you know." He insulted Hara's given gift.

"Hey! Don't you dare! None of those accessories can compare to that!" Zico glared.

"oh really?" The guy replied and harshly unwrapped the bracelet from his wrist.

"Yah! Yah! Stop! You can take all of my accessories just not that one-" Zico tried to stop him but before he could even finish his sentence, the guy had successfully took it off.

"So you mean this cost more than the silver ones?" The guy laughed as he dangled the bracelet in front of Zico. He was getting furious but then he remembered.

"No matter what you do, never press the button." Zico warned.

The guy snickered. "What? Why? Is this some kind of a bomb?" He laughed.

"Just don't!" Zico shouted again.

"Arra. I won't." The guy turned his back but then faced Zico again and pressed the button right in front of his face.

"HA!" He mockingly laughed.

"You brought this to yourself." Zico smirked and whispered.

"Tss. Nothing happened. What the hell are you acting up on."  He stood and walked away from Zico.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the metal door of the warehouse where they were.

"Oh! Boss is here already." The guy went to open the door.

"Ahhh!" The growled in pain as he was punched to the ground. He ran back inside and went to get a long block of wood.

"How did you get here?!" The guy yelled as he was pointing the plank at the visitor.

----------------------------------------------

"What happened to her?" TaeIl asked as soon as they reached the hospital where U-Kwon took Hara.

"I don't know. She collapsed on a store and she was complaining about her head again." He replied.

The doctor stepped out and all of the Block B boys stood to ask.

"Is she alright?"

"What's the problem?"

"Where is she?"

"We can't figure out what's wrong with her head but we have given her painkillers to help her with the pain." The doctor replied.

"You're a doctor! Why wouldn't you know what the problem is?!" P.O shouted while his hyungs calmed him down.

"I get that you're frustrated. But you should understand, this makes me frustrated too. I've never seen such case. The brain is a very difficult organ to deal with. All we can do for now is relieve her pain somehow."

Soon after, Hara was transferred to a room to where the rest of the boys also stayed.

"Hyung. What are we gonna do? Zico's missing, and now Hara is like this." Kyung inquired to which B-Bomb responded.

"I don't know."

"Should we inform Zico hyung's step father?" P.O asks.

"Yeah. At least he has more connections that can help find Zico." Jaehyo stated and was about to phone the old man when they suddenly heard Hara's 'watch', which was on her bedside, rang so loud. Hara's eyes instantly popped open. She sat straight on the bed which made the boys gather up around her. She took the watch and saw a coordinate with a red light beeping on a spot. An address was then displayed.

"Oppa"

Everyone was confused.

She had dextrose attached on her which she pulled out aggressively. Everyone panicked and tried to stop her.

"Hara what are you doing?!"

"The doctor said you should rest!"

"Noona where are you going?!"

It was like she didn't hear any of them. She didn't pay attention to anyone and left them wondering. Just like before, they tried to catch up to her running but everyone failed. She had manage to start up a car parked nearby and drove away.

"Hara. Is it my oppa?" Sulli asks as she and Daniel were with Hara.

"Yes. He pressed the emergency button. He's in danger!" Hara replied and pressed on the gas harder.

"Hara will you be alright?" Daniel was worried about her. She had just come out from the hospital and a few minutes ago complaining about her head. If it really was dangerous, she will be at the disadvantage.

Hara smirked. "What? It's like you only know me now?" 

Sulli was taken aback. It's like Hara's aura was burning. Her eyes were different. She looked so serious and that she could kill anyone that will get in her way.

"You're right. You're stronger when you're under difficult circumstances." Daniel smirked back.

----------------------------------------

"How did you get here?!" The guy yelled as he was pointing the plank at the visitor.

Hara casually walks forward. Anger was evident. She looks at the curly haired guy with so much anger and fury.

"I warned you. You shouldn't have pressed that button." Zico snickered and pulled himself up to stand.

"Oppa!" Sulli floated towards him.

"You came too." Zico smiled.

"Are you okay?" Hara went to his side. Despite the anger, her touch where gentle as she starts to untie Zico.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" The guy swings his long wood to hit Hara when she caught it with her hand just in time. Her gentleness towards Zico were the exact opposite on how she looks at the enemy. She looks at him deadly in the eye.

She shoved him away as she finally got to untie Zico's hand while he broke off the rest of the ties on his feet.

"Do you think this is the end of it? Ha! We're just getting started!" The curly haired guy whistled.

"Hara! Look!" Daniel blurted.

Suddenly, men came out from different directions and surrounded the two.

"Oppa what are we gonna do?!" Sulli shook Daniel.

"Let's get the party started!" The curly haired guy announced.

Hara and Zico were back to back fighting again the men of at least more than twenty in number.

"Let's see if your martial arts training have paid off shall we?" Hara whispered to Zico.

Zico accepted the challenge and high kicked the goon in front of him.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Though I am not sure if someone will actually read my fic, I still want to continue and finish the story, for my own peace too. Haha I've been holding onto my ideas for this fanfic since I was in highschool so you can't blame me if I am still eager to finish the whole story and bring out each idea.

Btw, I have just finished watching Hwayugi ( A Korean Odyssey ). They also had a bracelet where Samjang can summon Son O-Gong whenever she liked. That was close to the idea of Hara and Zico's bracelet in this story. Only difference is that in this story, they used technology. Hehe It was very much a coincidence.

Also, I have been watching a lot of ghost related series/movies lately that's why I had the energy to write a few chapters Haha.