"I Know You!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

The night got colder as the whole Block B gang witnessed how Hara ended the old man's life. Drenched with his blood along with hers, Hara didn't look back. She saw the remote Mr.Park used on her and stepped on it. This made her head hurt uncontrollably again. She fell on her knees which made the rest of the gang to find their way up to her. Before they could reach to her, she managed to stand up, Daniel was beside her.

"Hara. Are you okay?" Daniel floated beside her.

She shook her head and drag herself to walk.

B-Bomb, Jaehyo, Kyung and TaeIl run towards Zico while P.O and U-Kwon went to Hara's side.

"Noona, kwenchana?" P.O held onto her shoulders.

She gently yanked it off and spoke.

"No one will hurt him from now on. He wouldn't need me anymore." she replies while still feeling the pain in her head.

"What are you saying? He needs you more now!" U-Kwon said while he brushes off some blood on her face.

Hara took his hand. She looks up to meet U-Kwon's eyes, her tears kept falling.

"Please take care of him." she continued to cry and squeezed his hand.

"Noona-" P.O softly called beside them.

She slowly walks away when U-Kwon called her attention.

"Where are you going?"

"You can't leave just like that! Hyung needs you! We all need you!" P.O took her hand and pulled her as he was in tears now too.

Hara pushed the maknae with the bit of energy she has. She turned her back on them and dragged herself away.

U-Kwon caught up with her. Took her hand out and placed the watch she owns.

"Please stay. I- .. Zico needs you."

Hara took a look at it and clenched her fist. She then screamed in pain and threw the watch so hard it broke apart. She cried and cried and everyone was just looking at her and didn't know what to do.

She finally jumped down to the ground floor with the remaining power she had.

"Hara!" They all called.

Jaehyo and B-Bomb also went to jump off to run after her.

"Oppa" Hara turned to Daniel, signaling him to help her.

Daniel understood and with all the will he had, he helped Hara shut the door behind them soon after Hara has stepped out. He gave one last apologetic look at Sulli and left together with Hara.

-------------------------------------------

Hara's headache was getting worse. The heavy rain made it even harder to see her surroundings. She doesn't know where to go. She didn't know what to do. Daniel followed beside her in worry, it was all that he can do.

"Hara! You need to go to the hospital!" He tried to convince her. But there was a lot of things going on with her mind along with her suffering from an unstoppable headache. The rain isn't helping at all. She kept on walking and walking to whichever direction until Daniel heard a tire screech. A flash of bright light blinded Hara's vision and the next thing they know, Hara was laying on the ground, unconscious.

"Hara!!!" Daniel screamed.

"Yah! You hit someone!" The owner of the car yelled at his driver.

"Y-youngmaster- I did not! I barely hit her! I stepped on the brake just in time!" The driver reasoned back.

"I told you to be careful. The road is slippery!" The guy continues to scold his driver as they both stepped out the vehicle to check on Hara.

"H-Hara?!" he calls in disbelief.

"You! I know you!" Daniel points at him.

He then carried Hara back to his car.

"To the hospital!" He ordered.

---------------------------------

1 YEAR AFTER ...

*Boyfriend - Boyfriend plays on radio* and fades.

"That was Boyfriend with their debut song Boyfriend. Don't you just wish to have a boyfriend as sweet as these new boy band? A boyfriend who's sweet but also someone who can protect you all the time. Of course we all want that kind of love." The background song continues to play.

"And to end our program today, here's B1A4 with their song Only One. This has been your DJ Wendy, you don't see me but you can feel me. Goodnight everyone ~" Hara ends her radio broadcast. She took her bag from her table and left her booth with glee.

"Yah. You keep getting better and better with this." Byunghun messed up her hair.

"Aigoo! Oppa you're messing up my bangs!" She complained as she fixes back her hair.

Hara's appearance from a year ago has changed very very differently. She had her wolf cut hair with bangs to cover up her stitches. The way she dresses herself has changed from the usual black terno bodyguard uniform into sweaters and shorts partnered with sneakers. She uses contact lenses now instead of glasses. 

"Mr.Lee, you have a scheduled meeting at the hospital-" Byung-hun's secretary was interrupted.

"You wanna grab some dinner?" he asks Hara.

"Didn't you hear what she said-" Hara was cut off when Byunghun took her hand and they both ran away from the studio, leaving his secretary sighing since she's got used to these two.

Byunghun happily dragged Hara inside a convenient store. He then sat Hara on a seat and went to take noodles, sausage and rice on the aisle and heat everything up.

Hara sat there and shook her head in amusement.

When everything was done, Byunghun placed their food on the table and sat across her.

"Yah. You ditched your appointment just to eat ramen with me? Should I feel proud?" Hara teased while Byunghun mixed up her noodles with the sausage and rice.

"Of course! Not to mention you have a good looking guy to have a ramen date. That's something you should be proud of don't you think?" He eyes her and says, proudly.

"Aishh. Date your . You know, you have a lot girls swarming around you. Eventually you should look for someone to go on dates with you instead of dragging me here and there." Hara made a face and started to slurp her noodles.

"Why would I need to look for someone else if you're already in front of me?" Byunghun stares at her eyes. Hara bursted in laughs which made the rice on flew right in Byunghun's face. She continued laughing while Byunghun made a face.

"I told you not to make me laugh when I'm eating." She wiped his face with a napkin.

"You keep messing my beautiful face you know." He brushed off crumbs on his lap. Hara smirked and continued eating.

"Yah. I still can't imagine you'd be sitting and eating with me right now. You won't even look straight into my eyes without wanting to toss me to the ground back then." he reminisced.

Hara swallowed her food then replies.

"Was I really that mean, oppa?" She asks.

"Kind of. If I wasn't the one who operated on you, I would've thought the doctor put some magic on you that your character drastically changed 180 degrees." Byunghun mocked.

Hara eyes him. "Yeah. If it wasn't for you saving my life, I would've already sold you out to every woman we ran into."

"Yeah. Yeah. Gomawa." He teased even more.

"But Hara. I can't help but wonder."

"hmm?"

"Are you really sure you don't want to know anything about your past?"

Hara slurped the last bit of her meal and answered.

"I don't know. I just don't feel the need to know anything about my life before you saw me. I want to think it happened for a reason. That forgetting about everything in exchange to being alive right now is what is destined to happen. Also, whenever I have flashes of somewhat looks like my memories from the past, my head aches suddenly. And I feel like my heart tightens too. I sometimes pass out too, you know that."

"Yeah. Remembering your past may give you headaches as an after effect from your surgery.
By the way. What kind of memories do you recall?"

"I'm not really sure if it's a memory from my past but it's like about some ghost or something." She shrugs.

"Oh yeah. You know you used to see ghosts before."

"Arra. Knowing I had helped you before makes me relieved that I was a bit useful back then."

"Yah. Why would you say that? You're not just a 'thing' to be 'useful'."

"That's not what I meant. I am just glad I was able to help you and your mom back then. Even though I can't remember any of it."

"And for that, I am forever grateful. And I'm happy I have fulfilled my promise to return the favor to you."

Hara smiled and said.

"At least somehow I know I did something good to someone. I have doubted how I used to be before because of that thing you took out of my head. Was I a bad person for someone to plant that on me?"

"hey. Don't say that. Even though I only got to know you for a short time back then, I know you weren't a bad person. The one who placed that thing in your head is. You're lucky this guy's not only have good looks, but also knowledgeable about people's heads." He state proudly of himself.

Hara grinned and took a sausage from his bowl.

"Yeah. Yeah. Gomapsumnida doctor-nim." She thanks.

A year ago, it was Lee Byunghun's car who bumps onto Hara. He just got back from the States since he visited the hospital he built back home. The car didn't literally hit Hara that time but due to the pain she is experiencing on her head, the fatigue, the cold rain, she collapsed. Byunghun thought they hit her because she laid there, unconscious and there was blood all over her.

When he rushed Hara to the hospital, she kept complaining about her head and the same time calls out Zico's name while crying.

Byunghun confirmed it was really Hara in front of him when he heard her call his name repeatedly.

Byunghun, because of her mom's previous case, studied more about operating on people's head. In which it totally got useful as he checks on Hara's head. In was a very difficult and unusual case but as what he promised Hara, he helped her with all that he can to save her life. If it wasn't for him extracting the drug/chip that Mr.Park planted her with, she couldn't have survive that night.

But right after the operation, as soon as Hara woke up a few days after, she lost all of her memories. Even her ability to see ghosts suddenly faded away. No matter how much Daniel called out her name, she never responds.