"We Deserve Peace"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Hara and Zico made their way to Pyo's restobar. The store was closed which means the rest of the gang are all in the beach house beside the bar.

"Whose place is this?" Hara pulled Zico who was casually walking towards the entrance.

"It's Pyo siblings NaYoung and P.O's. Come on. They're waiting." He pulled her up the stairs.

"We're here!" Zico greeted as soon as they got inside.

"Noona!" P.O waved his hand as all of them were sitted encircling the dinner table.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind if I invited myself." She shyly expressed.

"Of course not. You're always welcome here." NaYoung smiles from across the table.

"Have a seat." U-Kwon pulled up a chair.

"This is my biggest catch and it's definitely big enough for us to enjoy!" Jaehyo proudly presented the big tuna he served them with.

"I did picked some clams too. I hope it tastes to your likings." TaeIl scratched the back of his head, humbly.

"Alright alright. Enough with the introduction. Let's eat!" NaYoung motions to start eating.

They were all having a great time while eating and laughing.

"Can you pass me the cucumbers?" Kyung asks.

Hara reached for the plate and when he handed it to him, her sleeve slides, her bruised wrist revealed.

"What happened to your wrist?" U-Kwon instantly got up when saw bruises on her. The boys all turned their heads to her.

"I-it's nothing." She pulled her sleeve down and hides her hands.

"Yah, where did you ran up to? You left without saying anything." B-Bomb elbows Zico who sat beside him.

"You didn't caused her bruises didn't you?" Jaehyo speculated.

"That's right. You came in with her here. You should know." Kyung eyed their leader.

"It's not me." Zico took a bite on the tuna then rested his chopsticks down. He continued,

"Byunghun .. he .." Just with those words, Block B boys' happy moods changed into killer mode aura.

Hara's surprised by the sudden change of their looks.

"What did that prick do?" P.O asked, with his deep voice and with eyes that made a straight line.

Zico heavied a sigh and deflated his shoulders. The six of them stood from being sitted and stomped their fists on the table.

"We hadn't had fun in a while." U-Kwon cracked his knuckles.

"This is such a much needed exercise." B-Bomb stretches.

"I've always waited for this day to come." Jaehyo grins.

"Yah! Yah! Zico didn't even say anything." NaYoung was entertained by the boys' devotion.

"W-wait. Where are they going?" Hara nervously pulled Zico's sleeve.

"Hmm. Probably kill Byunghun." He casually said. The boys were almost at the door step when Hara called.

"W-Wait! I'm okay! See? I'm okay. Besides, Zico-ssi helped me before the situation got worse." She spun to let them inspect.

The boys calmed and returned to their seats.

-------------------------------------

"I still can't believe Byunghun-ssi can do such a thing." Sulli shook her head. Her and Daniel were among themselves out at the Pyo's beach house by the stairs.

"Me neither. His jealously over Zico lead to ending his good relationship with Hara. I feel sorry for him still because I know how much he liked her."

"That's right. I admire noona for not holding grudge though. I wouldn't have done the same." Sulli lowers her voice. Daniel turned to her and remembered that night.

"You still haven't forgiven him?" (Mr.Park)

She replied with a weak smile.

"It's been hard for me to take it in ever since that night when I recall how he ended my life. But listening to Hara noona earlier, I agree that we shouldn't live a life in hate. It will never give us peace. And even if they never apologized for what they did, we should forgive. Not because they deserve it, but because we deserve peace."

"Look at you mature after just a year." Daniel messes up her hair and lets out a killer eye smile. Sulli stares at him. It had been a while since the two of them interacted like this.

"Do you think that's the reason you're still here?" he then asked.

Sulli looks at herself and replied.

"Well, I'm still here. So I'm guessing the reason's still remains the same. That I want to see someone who can take care of my oppa before I leave. How about you?"

"Same I guess." He copied her gesture. Sulli hit him lightly on his arms.

"So this means Byunghun's eeeng!" she crossed her arms making an X sign.

"I told you before. It's up to Hara to decide."

--------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much for the meal." Hara thanked NaYoung.

"Should we go back to the hotel?" TaeIl asked the rest.

Zico turns to Hara and saw she doesn't look okay and having second thoughts of going back.

"Noona, can you let her sleep here for tonight?" Zico asked NaYoung.

"Hmm? Of course. Not a problem."

"What? No. It's okay." Hara tries to decline.

"Yey! Sleep over!" P.O cheered when Zico slung his arm on the maknae's neck. "Nope."

NaYoung and Hara looks at each other and laughed at their silliness.

"Stay here for the night to clear your thoughts and breathe." Zico smiled a reassuring smile.

"Thank you." Hara smiled back.

---------------------------------

"Sorry if I crashed on to your place for tonight." Hara said as she flaps the pillow on her side of the bed.

"You don't need to be formal to me. I'm really happy to have you here again." NaYoung smiled at her.

"Again?"

"I mean, you know, I'm really comfortable around you. It's like I have my own little sister since I only have P.O. And the rest of those kids acting like gangsters if you know what I mean." she winks and laughed.

"Yeah. They're trying to look scary but really they're just a bunch of cuties and sweet little boys."

"You think so too?" the both of them laughed.

"You're the only person I know that can tolerate those kids like that." NaYoung smiles.

"You do too." Hara pointed out.

"P.O's my brother so I don't really have a choice." She joked again.

"By the way. Did something happened back in the hotel? I'm sorry to be nosy. I can't help but to be curious."

"It's okay. Uhm .. well Byunghun oppa kinda lost himself in a moment back there." She replied with a sigh.

"I see."

"He had quite a few drinks so he's kinda messed up." Hara continued.

"Was this the first time he did something like this?"

"Ne."

"Something must've triggered it, I think."

"Maybe. He was mentioning Zico-ssi's name."

"Hmm. Him getting jealous over Zico isn't something I'm surprised to."

"Wae?"

NaYoung replied with a shrug "Just because." She then turn off the lights and settled in bed.

"There's nothing to even be jealous about. Zizo-ssi's been closed with girls like Byunghun oppa would. He, of all people should get that."

"But are they really?" NaYoung eyes her with a question look.

"Aren't they? Hara asked back.

"I don't know about Byunghun. But Zico? As to what P.O would tell me, and to my observation, Zico only loved one girl in his life." NaYoung started a story telling. Hara curiously listens as she turn to her side to face NaYoung for better attention.

"Jinjja? He had mentioned about a girl she was with before. I wonder if it's the same person."

"What'd he told you about?"

"Hmm, he's kinda sentimental about it. I don't know if I can share it." She hesitated.

"It's probably about how he blames himself for the passing of the girls parents and boyfriend isn't it?"

"Oh! Yeah you were just telling me about it earlier before we were interrupted. You knew their story?"

"Well, just a little. P.O's the closest to him and I'm kind of his extension, that's why." She laughs.

"What happened to them?"

NaYoung sighed and went to start telling.

"Their fates are intertwined ever since they were kids. Her parents used to work for his family even before he was born. But sadly, since Zico's the heir of their wealthy family, it is inevitable that some people wanted to harm him and his family. When he was a child I think he was five or six then, he almost got abducted. The girl's parents was with him, they protected him with all that they can which cost their lives."

Hara was symphatizing with Zico and 'the girl's' story and she felt a very sad feeling inside of her.

"Then that means Zico didn't kill them." Hara said. NaYoung was surprised by her response.

"Technically that's right. But he kept on taking the blame for what happened."

"But that wouldn't be fair on his part. He was just a kid then."

Daniel, who was silently listening to their conversation, couldn't help but let out an amused smile.

"I knew you had that big of a heart. That's one thing that will never change from you." Daniel comments as he gazed down at Hara who was lying on the bed.

"I agree. But her then boyfriend had a different story." NaYoung started opening up about Daniel who turns to look at her and his smile fades slowly.

"Hmm?" Hara hummed, signaling for her to continue.

"Zico was messed up that time. His dongsaeng attempted to end her life. He was drunk when he drove to where his dongsaeng was. The girl and her boyfriend got into an accident with Zico which resulted to the boyfriend's death." NaYoung spoke with a low voice and symphatizing tone.

"That's totally tragic." Hara felt her heart clutched.

Daniel turns to look at her with gloomy eyes.

"So he ended his relationship with her because of his guilt to the things which was out of his control?"

Daniel sighed a smile, admiring this girl. He's amazed at Hara's mindset. He couldn't even be mad at her for not being mad at Zico just because they were once in a relationship before.

"Well .." NaYoung too was almost out of words. But at the same time, she wonders if she'd still have the same reaction if she knew she was the girl in the story.

"What would you feel if you were at the girl's shoe?" NaYoung curiously asked.

"Me?" Hara thought for a moment.

"Honestly I don't remember anything about my past. My parents, where I came from. I won't be able to speak on behalf of the girl since I don't know how much she loved Zico-ssi. But hypothetically, if I was in the same scenario, hmm, I think it would've take quite a time to think about everything. I would've loved my parents so much but I wouldn't blame him for their death since he wasn't the one who killed them, wasn't it?"

"Yeah that's right." NaYoung replied.

"With regards to the boyfriend .." Hara continued while Daniel was listening attentively.

"Since you said she lost her parents from protecting Zico at a young age, I bet she would've given her boyfriend all the love she can give. It should've hurt a lot if she saw how his boyfriend's life ended right before her eyes." Hara didn't notice a tear escaped her eye. Her chest started to tightened a bit.

"Hara." Daniel softly called. "You did. You loved me with all that you can. And I thank you for that." His tears started to fall too and couldn't help himself but give her a hug.

Hara felt a cold breeze surround her but didn't pay much attention to it as she wonders why she was crying just by answering a hypothetical question.

"Would you have forgiven Zico?" NaYoung asked again, this time her question sounded more direct.

Hara turned to face her even behind the darkened room with only the stray of moonlight coming from the window.

_____________________________________

 Hello Hello yeorobun! I'm sorry if I hadn't been active recently. I'm honestly kinda going thru a sad phase since I still haven't started working again. Probably went thru what people call as quarter life crisis since it was on my 25th year when I went thru it. But I'm doing a bit better now and I'm actually waiting for a call for when to start on my dream job! Yey!

I hope y'all still read this story, and again I will try my best to finish this no matter how long it'll take.

Also, since I have been writing this story for years and years now, I thought y'all can notice the difference on my writing since I was only like in my pre-teens when I started this and now I'm on my mid 20's. Can you believe that? Ommo haha
This story will always have a huge place in my heart for it holds so many memories of my childhood, my creativeness and mindset as a teenager and now as a 26 year old woman struggling/surviving/challenged each day.