"I Won't Let That Happen"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"Unnie! What's wrong with you?" Sulli cries, she didn't expect her to choke her. Hara doesn't respond.

"Hara. It's me. It's Zico. Why'd you try to hurt Sulli? And me?" Zico was in the verge of tears while Hara grunts and tries to free herself from his grip.

"What the hell is he saying? Yah! Your dongsaeng died a long time ago? Are you insane?" Mr.Park says as he twisted his finger in his temple.

"You! What have you done to her?!" When Zico turned his head to face his step father, Hara managed to use this chance to toss him in the air using her knees.

Zico fell in his back and balled on the floor.

"Ha! This! My beloved son, is my best back up plan!" He shouted as he opened his arms wide.

"What did you do to her?!" Zico shouts back, he was outraged.

"Don't be agitated. You're gonna die here anyways. I'll tell you about her as a farewell gift." His step father stated.

Hara was just staring blankly at him. He was standing up using his knees.

"As you now know, Chae Daniel died from the accident five years ago. Of course I had to show up on your family's behalf. And to my surprise, the grand daughter of Lady Mae, the daughter of your trusted chauffeur and pâtissier was with him. And I know, oh I know very well that those people have been working for your family and that the Woo's trusted those people. It is but normal that she would eventually work for you too. So I took that chance to plant a mole inside the household.

We've installed a chip/drug in her brain that would only respond to my commands!" He laughs hysterically.

"So that's why she's been having painful headaches." Zico realized. He felt sorry for her. He knew she didn't wanted this.

"And you made it more fun when you fell for each other! No one in your family deserves to be happy! Not you! Not your mother! That's why you both deserve to die in my hands!" Mr.Park yells then lowers the last part as he looks at his hands.

Zico's mouth dropped open, his tears started to fall.

"What did you say?! You .. you killed my mother?!" Zico was about to run up to him when Mr.Park ordered again.

"Attack him!"

Hara run forwards and attacked him.

As they were brawling, Mr.Park speaks again.

"Your mother never loved me! She didn't appreciate everything I did for her. I didn't kill her on purpose, it was her fault too! I was just trying to secure her money. But she doesn't trust me. It was an accident, I didn't mean to shot her." Mr.Park looks like he's loosing his mind. The curly haired guy was starting to notice this and he sneakily made his way down to escape the scene.

"You covered up her death?! You killed my family!" Zico howled as he pushed off Hara. He was trying his best not to hurt Hara as much as he can and only avoid her every attack.

"Yes! Yes I did! Everyone and now you! If only I got to kill your father too that would be more exciting. But I was only left with you and your sister."

Sulli looks up to him. She honestly didn't remember how she died. All she knows is that she stays beside her oppa ever since she died. But with Mr.Parks words, her memories slowly comes back.

Suddenly the thunder roared outside. The rain poured heavily and there had a black aura which surrounded around Sulli.

"You. You molested me. You drugged me and did what you want then killed me." Sulli slowly floats above to Mr.Park.

Zico heard and saw her making way towards her killer.

Mr.Park's laughs turned to cries of help. Sulli's resentment turned so powerful she was able to strangle him. He calls for help but since the curly haired guy already left, it was only Hara whom he could call up on.

"Yah! You!- Help- me!"

Hara then maneuvered her way up. She tried to pull away Sulli but she got so powerful she had a hard time to come near her.

There was like a dark aura that barricades Sulli to prevent anyone from coming near.

At the same time, Daniel appears.

"What's happening?!" He asks.

"Sulli. He- he killed Sulli. And our mom too." Zico answered as blood was already dripping out of him.

Daniel saw how Hara was trying to get through the barrier and noticed there was something wrong with her. He floated beside her and called.

"Hara! Hara!"

"It's useless. He's installed her a drug to control her. She wouldn't respond to anyone but him." Zico said as he made his way to them.

"Sulli, don't do this! This isn't you!" Daniel tried to stop her.

But Sulli doesn't seem to listen. She looked back at Daniel with hate in her eyes.

"This person deserves to die! He killed everyone in our family. And now he's gonna kill my brother too! I won't let that happen!" Sulli tightened her grip even more.

Hara then finally got to break the barrier and yanked Sulli's hand away. Mr.Park fell on the ground and coughs.

"I don't care if you're drugged or possessed or what! I won't let you harm my brother!" Sulli was about to attack Hara when she all of a sudden blurted Latin words. Daniel knew exactly what's about to happen. She was gonna do an exorcism.

"Hara no! Don't do this!" Daniel shouted.

"What's she doing?!" Zico saw Daniel's worried face.

"She's going to do an exorcism! She's gonna vanish both of us!" Daniel yells as he felt an invisible rope tie his whole body.

Without another word Zico grabbed her and they both fell on the ground. He hugged her so tight even using his legs so she couldn't move.

Hara was still murmuring her spell which makes the two ghosts wince in pain while being tied in invisible ropes.

Zico then closed the gap between their face and shut Hara's lips using his, tears falling. Hara stopped budging for a moment. The two ghosts where freed. Daniel made his way to help Sulli get up.

Mr.Park then interfered.

"What are you doing?! I said kill him!"

Hara's eyes opened wide and pushed Zico away from her. She pushed him so hard he hit his head on the hard metal, he passed out.

"Oppa!"

"Zico!"

Hara stood and was about to strangle him while he was on the ground when she suddenly heard an alarm.

Everyone looked below as the door flung open. The curly haired guy was tossed inside by Kyung's kicking.

The alarm continued beeping. It was Hara's special watch on U-Kwon's hand.

The sound of the alarm woke Hara's whole system. She instantly called out and searched for Zico.

"Oppa!" She rushed towards him and took him on her arms.

"Oppa! Oppa wake up!" Hara shakes him up, she was crying loudly.

"Yah! You! Kill him! I said kill him!" Mr.Park pressed his button multiple times. At the same time, U-Kwon pressed Zico's bracelet's button which he retrieved from the curly haired guy.

The time when Hara left the Block B boys at the hospital, she left her watch too. And U-Kwon noticed there was a coordinate in it which his instinct tells him will take them to where Zico and Hara were. And he was right.

Hara slowly looks up to meet eyes with the old master. She gently leaned Zico's body on side and stood.

"You."

Mr.Park's knees were trembling.

Hara was running towards Mr.Park when he suddenly pulled out a gun.

Hara's anger reached its peak. Her mind went blank. All she wanted to do is kill him.

As soon as he points his gun at her, Hara took his hand. She then pulled it and pointed the gun on her chest.

"Hara!" Everyone called.

"If you're trying to kill somebody, you must not take your time. Don't even breathe. Cause the second you have a doubt, they can turn things around .. like this." She twisted the gun and shot him on his chest. Blood splattered all over her.