"Perfect With Each Other"

Our Ghostly Cupids

The next day, NaYoung woke up early. Hara felt her awaken presence so she herself opened her eyes.

“Oh. You’re up too? Good morning.” NaYoung greeted.

“Good morning.” Hara said while slipping into her slippers.

“Did you have a good sleep?”

“Ne. These clothes actually helped a lot. It made me sleep comfortably.”

“Yeah. You’re at the beach so you shouldn’t wear thick and long covers. Especially in summer.” NaYoung chuckled.

“Ne. I’m sorry if I had to use your stuffs.”

“Eh. That’s totally fine. I haven’t used a lot of my clothes anyways. I’m glad they finally got useful now that you’re wearing them.” She beamed a smile.

“Unnie’s so kind.” Hara thankfully bowed. NaYoung then curiously asked.

“Uhm. Yesterday.”

“Ne?”

“We saw you and Zico. Did you two fight? Because you guys haven’t been talking nor looking at each other after. Is there a problem going between you and him?”

Hara recalled what had happen yesterday then answered, “I, myself, isn’t sure about what happened. Yesterday, U-Kwon oppa came to check up on me then he left with a frowning face. Then, when I was about to go back to the resto, the back door was locked so I went to enter the front door instead. But I accidentally bumped onto someone. We were just talking when youngmaster came and talked impolitely to the guy.”

“So it’s a guy?”

“Yeah. He was inviting to me to his restaurant and told me he’ll show me around.”

“Oh. I see. Hmm, are you mad at him?”

“Who?”

“Zico. You seem to avoid his gaze towards you.”

“Aniyo. It’s just because I want to eliminate any more misunderstanding between us. But I’m not mad.”

“Oh. You should’ve cleared yourself to him you know.”

“Kwenchanha. I guess it’s better this way. At least we can keep a professional relationship. He’s still my boss anyway.”

“Arra. If that’s what you say so.

Want to help me prepare breakfast?

Kids nowadays” NaYoung changed the topic and murmured the last part then got off her bed.

“Yeah.” Hara stood and went downstairs with NaYoung.

A few moments after, the boys one by one went out and meet the girls at the kitchen.

“mm. That smells good.” P.O sniffs the freshly cooked sea food dishes the two prepared.

“Take a seat. Then let’s eat.” NaYoung patted a seat.

“Good morning world. Good morning gorgeous.” Kyung brushed himself to Hara.

“Were you talking about me?” NaYoung flipped her hair.

“Aigoo. I’m talking about Hara, noona.” Kyung sniffs Hara's long black hair.

“Yah!” NaYoung protested.

“Oppa, you know I can break your fingers if you don’t stop doing that, don’t you?” Hara warned.

“Oooh~” The boys teased and laughed at Kyung. Hara was laughing along when Zico came. She stopped laughing and silently took a seat between U-Kwon and B-Bomb.

Zico looked at everyone in wonder when they all became silent. He then just took a seat as everyone started eating.

“Here hyung. Hara noona made that one.” P.O placed some prawns in Zico’s bowl.

He was taking glances at Hara who never look at him the whole meal.

“Does your hand still hurt?” Zico started to ask. Hara finally took a short look at him and responded, “Ne. It feels better now. Youngmaster shouldn’t be worried.” She bowed and spoke politely like how she used to be before.

*She called me youngmaster again.* the fact sent swords to Zico’s chest. He felt heavy heart and just kept quiet.

It was an awkward breakfast since no one ever talked and were just looking back and forth to Zico and Hara.

When the breakfast was done, everyone prepared for the opening of the restaurant.

NaYoung was nearby Zico and saw he was taking longing glance towards Hara.

“Why don’t you go talk to her?”

“Mwo?”

“She just bump into him and she was saying sorry. I can see she had no intensions to hook up with the guy.”

“What?” Zico asked again but actually slowly having an idea.

“And by the way. She isn’t mad.” NaYoung emphasized as she stressed each word.

“Noona.”

“Man up. Say sorry if you’ve hurt someone or misunderstood them.” NaYoung slapped his chest and went to the register, leaving Zico guilty.

*What have I done? I accused her of flirting and didn’t gave her chance to explain herself.*

“Noona. We don’t have enough lettuce, carrots and potatoes too. I forgot to tell you yesterday.” P.O scratched the back of his head.

“Mwo? I still have a lot to do. Hara, can I ask you go to the market and buy the ingredients?” NaYoung asked. Hara who was nearby fixing a table with B-Bomb looked at NaYoung.

“But I can't leave if-“

Hara can’t go anywhere unless Zico is with her. That’s why she was double-thinking if she would go to the market.

“You can bring one of the boys along to help you.” NaYoung said.

“I’ll go.” Zico and U-Kwon volunteered then both looked at each other.

“Hara I can help you to grocer.” U-Kwon brushed his hands in his sides.

*Who would she choose?* Zico was worriedly thinking.

“Oppa. I’ll just have youngmaster Woo to go with me.”

*Jinjja?! She chose me?* Zico felt his stomach flipped in happiness.

“You know I should be always near him. I can’t leave if he isn’t with me.”

*Oh. Duty calls* Zico’s shoulders deflated.

 “Oh. Yeah.” U-Kwon backed off and just gave a light nod with an agreeing smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara and Zico walked side by side without speaking, in the nearby market. Hara gains erted grins and flirt looks to guys they were passing by and so did Zico with the girls.

“Ommo. What a lovely couple. You two look good together.” The carrot ajumma commented while handing Hara the bag of carrots they bought. They both met eyes under Hara’s glasses and said at the same time, “We’re not a couple!” They both waved their hands.
“Aigoo. That’s a shame. You look perfect with each other.” The ajumma said again.

“Err. Thank you.” Hara then just bowed and handed her payment then left.

Zico can’t help but to let out a giggle at what the ajumma commented. Hara heard him so she shot him a look. He straightened his face and acted serious, this time Hara can’t help to let out a secretive smile.

They went to the lettuce stand but it was too crowded since it has a promo and everyone wanted to avail it.

“Stay here.” Hara ordered without looking back at him. Zico twitched his brows but didn’t argue. He sat on a nearby bench but something caught the side of his eyes. It was an accessory stall. Curious, he went to have a look.

“Yes sir? You’re buying your girlfriend a gift? We have various stuffs you can choose from.” The 30ish ajussi started sales talking.

“Ah. Aniyo. I don’t have a girlfriend.” Zico waved his hand.

“Aigoo. You kids nowadays. She isn’t your girlfriend yet? That pretty girl with you? That’s okay. You can give her gifts. You know, girls love small surprises.” The ajussi waggled his eyebrow.

Zico thought of it and he remembered, *Her hair. Her hair always gets on her way when she cooks. She needs a hair clip. A hair clip that will match her well.*

“Well, hmm. Do you sell hair clips?”

“Oh. Unique thinking. Most of the time, guy choose to buy their girls bracelets, necklaces or ring. But of course we have beautiful clips. Here, have a look.” He showed him a case of hair pins, all with a unique design. But one design caught his interest. It was a blue colored pin with a blowing wind detail. He took it and stared at it for a sec.

“Ah. You really have a good sense of taste. And a unique one too. I bet there’s a reason why you think that resembles her, huh?” he guessed. Zico nodded and replied, “Ne. She’s like the air, even if you don’t actually see it, it is always there and never leaves you. And there would come times when you specially feel it, like the wind.”

“Ah. I see young mister is really inlove with this woman huh.”

“What? Aniyo. She’s just-“ Zico’s sentence was cutted when he heard Hara called.

“Youngmaster? Youngmaster where are you?” she called and squeezed herself out the crowd.

“Here. Keep the change. Thank you.” Zico gave the ajussi more of what the pin actually cost, but for him, it’s nothing. Because he found the perfect apology gift to Hara.