"Youngmaster"

Our Ghostly Cupids

The next day, Sunday …

 

Hara stepped out a cab with her luggage behind. She was wearing an all-black outfit. A white shirt under the suit. A respectable fit of black pants. Shinning bright newly cleaned black shoes and a pair of transitioning eye-glasses. (An outfit like a female bodyguard).

She looked at the Woo’s mansion from left to right.

“I don’t get it why rich people needs to build big houses. It’s not like they’re going to each part of the house every day. Do they imagine how hard the cleaning would be?” Hara commented as she took steps forward.

“Yah. Why do you always have something to say on everything? Don’t you know that attitude of yours could cause you trouble?” Daniel walked backwards as he was facing Hara.

“Don’t worry Oppa. I’m keeping the great image of our family here. I can’t ruin their reputation. As I step on the doors of this mansion, it would be a whole new Hara. But promise me you won’t bother me on my work, understand?” she pointed at him and warned.

Daniel raised his hands in defeat and just went along.

“Hey. It’s been bothering me. Why did you have to wear like that? And those shades. This is so not like you.”

“It goes with the change I have to go through. Lola asked me to change so that my identity wouldn’t be revealed. Lola and my parents had kept their identities greatly and until now no one knew what they were doing. I wouldn’t want to break the record. And it’s for my own sake.”
And for the glasses, well it goes with the look don’t you think? Besides they're corrective eye glasses. I need them”

“You can just use contacts like you used to, you know.” Daniel shrugged.

 

Hara stepped right inside the mansion. Her eyes wowed at the exquisite structure of what looked like a castle. And what’s troublesome about big houses was the, direction.

She didn’t knew where she had to go. “I should’ve asked Lola a map if I knew it was this huge!” she muttered. Daniel just laughed at her amusing behavior. *And she said she’ll change as soon as she steps in the house. It hadn’t been 2 minutes and she already is starting to complain and lose patience*

“What’s with the face?” Hara complained.

He just laughed and waved his hands, “Nothing. Nothing”

 

They continued walking to wherever their feet took them. They stopped at an open window and Hara took a peek out. To her surprise a boy from outside below came flying over the window, only to fall on her top. She was about to dodge but it was too late.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH!” they both growled in pain.

Hara was about to tear his head off when she saw Daniel. He had warned her and made her remember about what she said “change”.

On the other hand, the guy was as pissed as she was but when he saw it was a girl he instantly shook his pissed mind and let her off.

“Are you okay?” the guy lends a hand. Hara took it and brushed off her pants. She didn’t responded right away for she noticed someone was behind him.

“Ne.” she finally answered and bowed in thank.

“Who are you? I’ve never seen you around here before.” the guy inquired.

She took a glance to that someone behind the guy and then said, “My name’s Min Hara. I’m the granddaughter of Lady Mae.” she introduced herself and bowed.

“You mean Aunt Mae? Oh.” he nodded.

“You know her?”

“Of course. We’re best buds.”
“How come he never mentioned you to me?”
“She didn’t?” he ask as if he didn’t hear her clear.

“Nope. She only was always talking about that youngmaster of hers. You know, the heir of the Woo’s.” she sounded pissed as she spoke.

“Oh, why do you sound so annoyed by the “youngmaster”?”

She saw the “someone” behind the guy snickered. *What the hell is wrong with her?* Hara thought.

“I just don’t like him. I think he’s not as great as how my grandma would describe him.” She shrugged.

“Why would you think of that? Don’t you trust your grandma when she says he’s a great guy?”

“It’s not that. It’s just that, you know he came from a rich family. He’s a heir in fact. He always gets what he wants. Everyone’s bowing to him like he’s some sort of god or something. I just don’t like those kind of people.” She commented again as if it was not a rude thing to say.

*Really Hara? This is what you call change?* Daniel face palmed himself.

“Do you personally know him or have you ever saw him for you to comment like that?”

“Neither. I mean, they’re just all the same.” She spoke bluntly again. Daniel who was trying to stop her from blabbering comments just kept quiet in defeat.

“hey uhm. If it isn’t much of a trouble, could you could help us get to the Mr.Park’s office?” she out-mindedly used the word “us”

“Us?” the guy repeated.

“I-I mean me. Help ME, get to Mr.Park’s office. Can you?

You seem to be familiar to the place and I had been going round and around just to find his office.” she tried to ask again.

The guy just shrugged and motioned her to follow him.

As they walk along, they passed through some paintings. One of which, caught Hara’s attention.

“Hey look. He looks just like you. If you hadn’t worn that shirt, I would think you two are the same.” She pointed at a picture of a guy who was standing up straight with poise.

“JiHo-ah!” Someone called. It was Mr.Park. JiHo’s step dad.

*Jiho. Jiho. I’ve heard that name from somewhere* Hara thought deep. She snapped out when Daniel whispered on her ear “He’s the youngmaster”

*OH MY DEAD BABO HEAD! HE IS THE YOUNGMASTER!*

“Youngmaster” she suddenly bowed and payed respect. He just gave her an amused look.

“So you must be Min Hara?” Mr.Park came near them.

“Oldmaster” she bowed at him too.

 Hara’s face seemed to be relaxed. She didn’t want anyone to notice her embarrassed look and so she pulled off a poker face.

“Min Hara reporting to Oldmaster. I was sent by my grandma for her replacement. She still needs to recuperate from her dislocated bones. I hope it wouldn’t trouble the oldmaster.” Hara said everything in respect.

“I’ll go ahead.” JiHo said about to leave.

“Changkaman, since you’re both here, I want to personally introduce you to each other.”

“Hara, this Woo Ji Ho. The heir of the Woo group of companies. Jiho, this is Min Hara. From now on, you two should start to get along. Because Hara, you’ll be his bodyguard.”

______________________________________________

 I updated again! Hihihi .. But I still don't have any subbie or even a comment. :( 
 But the views added! *cheers* I hoped there's someone that's waiting for a story update. So here it is. ^_^