"Block B!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Hara was waiting for her youngmaster to shoo these ty girls away. To her surprise, he did the opposite. Jiho slung his arms on both girls’ waist.

*WTF?!* Hara and Daniel cursed on their minds.

Sulli saw their faces and crossed her arms at them. “Don’t be surprised. He was given with a perfect body and face, why wouldn’t use it right? Duh. Anyways he’s always like that. It’s his way of passing time.”

“How can I resist these two lovely ladies? Of course I would want you to join me.” Jiho responded while he blew air to one of the girl’s neck.

“And you don’t get jealous?” Daniel bewilderedly asked Sulli while Hara was just there listening.

“Who’s not getting jealous? If I can just kick these girls’ ! Grr!” she kick passed both of the girls’ heads.

Time passed. Jiho was busy flirting with the girls and even gives wink and smiles seductively to other near girls who takes glances at him. Hara just stood there, not saying anything. She stood there like she was just some tree.

After the meal, one of the girls played with Jiho’s ear and spoke, “Oppa do you want to have dessert?” she even bit her lower lip to act cutely.

*Really? Girls nowadays. Ugh!* Hara irritatedly thought.

“Hey. Do girls go with him like this?” Daniel asked Sulli again.

“Yeah. Like ALL the time.” She rolled her eyes.

“Yeah sure.” Jiho’s voice sounded unsure.

*He even agrees? Aish. Boys will be boys.

Daniel oppa’s so different* Hara looked at Daniel who was busy asking Sulli questions.

As expected, Hara drove Jiho and the ty girl. He instructed her to bring them to a hotel.

They stepped out and made their way to a room Jiho had checked in.

“Is she gonna come inside with us?” the girl raised her brows and pointed at Hara.

“No of course.” He opened the door and led the girl inside.

“You stay here.” He ordered while Hara nodded and obediently stayed. When the two went inside, she stood outside by the door and patiently waited and chatted with the two ghosts, until the two ‘finished their business’.

Few moments after, the door behind her opened. She stepped aside while the girl left with a satisfied look. She kissed Jiho’s cheek first before she left.

“Are we going home youngmaster?” Hara inquired. Jiho shut the door behind him and walked passed her, without answering her question.

*This bastard!* Hara gritted her teeth but then trailed behind him.

“Calm down Hara.” Daniel acted patting her back. (Which of course just passes)

Hara and Jiho got inside the car. She started the engine and was about to drive back the mansion.

“Why does he seemed irritated?” Daniel asked Sulli again.

“Well simply because of that girl earlier. Yah! Why do I always have to explain to you?” She sneered.

“Stop it right here.” Jiho made her stopped the car to a noisy street. It was a street full of night clubs.

They both stepped outside the car and Jiho walked to a dark alley. He went to a locked door and put the code on it. The door clicked open and they both walked inside.

It was dark inside. Only few lights were on.

“Hey. Where is he taking Hara? He doesn’t have any dark plan to do to Hara, does he?” Daniel asked in worry.

“Duh! He isn’t oppa’s type. This is his hangout place. With his gang.”

Hara was over hearing their conversation but no sign of worry was seen on her. Basically, she doesn’t have fear on anything.

Finally, they reached to a room where lights are completely on. Hara saw few people inside and greeted her youngmaster.

“Hyung!” “You’re here leader.” “ ’Sup.” Six good looking boys either nod or make a special hand shake with him.

“Yo!” Jiho greeted back.

“I see you brought a visitor, Zico.” Kyung examined Hara from head to toes.

“Yeah hyung. Who’s she? Don’t tell me he’s your girlfriend. That’s way too impossible.” P.O took some strands of her hair.

“It’s the first time you brought a girl over. She must be special.” Jaehyo teased.

“Yah! Stop with the cheesy comments. She’s not ‘special’. She’s my bodyguard.” Zico took a magazine and laid boredly at the couch.

“Bodyguard? HAHAHA. More like a baby-sitter.” B-Bomb laughed.

“Yah! As if you don’t know him (Mr.Park). I don’t have a choice.” Zico growled.

“Does she know how to talk? Why isn’t she speaking? Is she mute?” TaeIl adjusted his specs and looked through her.

“Hey. These guys are like your oppa, disrespectful!” Daniel eyed TaeIl.

“Reporting to youngmasters. Min Hara-imnida. Youngmaster Woo’s bodyguard. Please guide me.” She bowed and formally introduced herself, too formal that she gained their laughs. Not to mention, she was standing too straight like a light pole that can’t be bend.

“Ommo she’s so funny.” P.O, the deep voiced maknae commented while clapping his hands like a seal.

*Calm down Hara. Calm down.* she tried to calm herself.

“Hey, don’t treat her like that. Look, don’t you think she’s kinda cute to be bodyguard.” U-kwon shooed the other boys and took a look at her himself.

“Youngmaster’s too kind.” Hara bowed again.

“See hyung. She’s like a speaking robot.” P.O laughed again.

“Quit it maknae! You’re so noisy.” Zico yelled at him while the magazine was on his face with his arms crossed.

“Hi. My name is U-kwon.” He beamed. Hara gazed at his face and saw his perfect face smiling down at her.

“Nice to meet youngmaster Kwon sir.” She formally said again.

“Pfft.” P.O and Kyung were preventing their laughs from bursting.

“Yah. Don’t be mean.” U-kwon shook his head at the two.

“At least one of them is kind.” Daniel looked around him, arms crossed.

“He’s really the kindest one, next to Zico oppa of course.” Sulli mentioned.

“Why are you wearing all black? And even got your shades. It’s already night and dark outside. Can you see clearly with those?”

“Reporting to youngmaster, these are my uniform sir. And my glasses has my eye grade.”
“Ooooh~” the boys all nodded.

“You know, you can stop being formal towards us. We’re almost just the same age. Quit the formality.” U-kwon said again.

“That would be disrespectful of me youngmaster. I’m afraid I can’t.” Hara refused and bowed again.

“Aigoo. Zico, this girl won’t listen.” Jaehyo complained.

“Do what they say.” Zico spoke still with the book with his face.

“Just act normal towards us, or else your ‘youngmaster Woo’ will get mad if you don’t listen.” Kyung warned.

“Arraso.” She answered in defeat.

“By the way I’m Park Kyung.” The energetic cucumber beams a smile.

“Jaehyo here.” He raised his hand.

“Annyong, I’m the eldest, TaeIl.” He gave her an eye-smile. “You are?!” Hara suddenly blurted out.

They all laughed then B-Bomb said, “Yes, he is. Believe it or not. MinHyuk by the way. But I go by the name B-Bomb.” He saluted.

“Jihoon-ah, the group’s maknae. But they call me P.O” Mr. deep voiced gave a big smile.

“And together we are, BLOCK B!” they chorused, except for their leader who have already fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I still don't have any subbies nor comments :( >cries< 

 But it's okay. Seeing my story gain views, it already makes me happy =)