"You Mess With Me"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"Do you think your opponents would adjust for you?" Hara crossed her arms.

"Listen, the opponents will attack when you are most vulnerable. They will use your weakness as their strength. And you shouldn't let that happen." Hara spoke.

At the same time, one of the men in white attacked her from behind but she effortlessly took the guy from his belt and tossed him into the ground.

 

"Woah!" Block B boys applaud.

 

The man stood and bowed at Hara then went back behind her.

"So, as much as I can, I would train you guys so you could be able to not only protect yourselves, but also the people around you."

 

-----------------------------------

 

A few months of training and the Block B boys have already learned some taekwondo techniques with the help of Hara and the men in the taekwondo class. They made sure to make time to attend the class where Hara personally is their sparring partner. But few months of training couldn't let any of the boys beat Hara's moves.

 

"All of these boys in this room and yet no one can beat you." Daniel said as he was seated beside Hara on the side of the floor.

 

Hara snickered and made a look towards him.

 

"Yeah. No one can ever beat me." She smirked.

 

"*coughs* Except for me." Daniel flexed his biceps. Zico was watching from a distance, he wasn't jealous, rather he admired how the two handle the fact that one of them is already 'gone'.

 

"Excuse you mister. That was only one time and you actually cheated back then. Technically speaking, you never won against me." She eyed him.

 

Hara together with the boys just got out of the studio late one night. It was already passed midnight and they decided to grab some snacks before heading back their place.

 

“Ahh~ what a refreshing way to end a tiring day.” Kyung said after gulping on his lemon drink.

 

“You guys tired?” Hara asked as she sips on her bobba milk.

 

“We’re exhausted.” Jaehyo sighed heavily fanning himself with his hand.

 

“Yeah. We’ve given it our all since it’s our last day at the studio today.” TaeIl spoke while wiping his sweat from his temple.

 

Hara smiled as she looks at them one by one.

 

“I’m proud of you guys. You all actually finished the training and I saw how each of you improved. I’m really really happy to see all of you finally able to actually protect yourselves and along with that is learning to discipline yourself.” Hara laughed.

 

Block B boys were all smiling happily in content.

 

“So .. Who’s up for some chicken and beers?!” Hara stood and raised her hand.

 

All of the boys raised their hands as well then Hara said, “Last to arrive pays the bill!”

 

With that, she runs for her life while the boys almost tripped trying to catch up with her.

 

They were all having fun running amongst themselves with Hara leading when suddenly a group of 9 men approached their way.

 

“Hara.” Daniel and Sulli called and nudged towards the approaching danger.

 

Hara stopped her track when one of the guys stood in front of her. Her smile faded and her face turned straight.

 

“Miss, we’re going to have a little party tonight but we’re feeling a bit lonely. Do you want to join us?” A red haired guy turned to her with a sip on his cigarette and a grin. The other boys were grinning behind him as well. As soon as the Block B boys got where Hara was, they were all glaring towards the men.

 

“We got problem here gentlemen?” U-Kwon stood beside Hara and slung his arm on her.

 

“Hey. We are just inviting your friend to join us. I think there’s nothing wrong with that. Right boys?” The red head turned to his men and they all laughed.

 

“I think we're going to have a problem with that because she’s with us.” Zico stepped forward with his hands on his pockets.

 

“Ugh. I think that wouldn’t work out. My boys really want to get to know this lady better.” The guy tried to reach out for Hara’s hair but Zico instantly grabbed his hand and yank it away. The guy followed his hand with his eyes and glared at Zico after.

 

“Don’t you dare to touch even the tip of her hair. You're gonna get it from us.” Innocence cannot be seen on Zico’s eyes.

 

“Ha! You have the guts to go against me! Don’t you know this is my territory?!” He shouted. The men behind him were all getting ready for a battle.

 

“Damn my body already hurts.” TaeIl cracked his shoulders bone.

“Do you think we can take them?” He turned to Jaehyo.

“I’m actually kind of tired now. Aish. These guys don’t know a good timing.” P.O yawns.

 

*They are all tired. Can they take these men?*

 

“Boys.” Hara worriedly called.

 

“Nothing to worry about. We can do this.” Kyung said and pulled her behind them.

 

“Yah! Where are you taking her?!” The red haired guy tried to get her arm but before he can even touch her, Zico have managed to take his hand and twist in behind his back.

 

“What the ?!” This signalled to a start of a fight.

 

The battle isn’t even equal. Block B boys were totally outnumbered but definitely not out powered. Hara watched them as the boys encircled her to protect her against the goons.

 

U-Kwon manged to grab one from the shirt and kicked another one straight in the face.

B-Bomb was good at dodging his opponent’s punches.

Kyung elbowed a guy on his jaw which made it fall on his knees.

P.O hit with his knee directly on the man’s stomach.

Jaehyo punches on the guys throat.

TaeIl holds one of the guys on both hands while B-Bomb pushes its chest with full force with his hands.

While Zico on the other hand was dealing one on one with the red head leader.

The guy took him by the collar so he did the same thing too.

 

=Flashback=

 

“I’m gonna teach you how to properly pin down your opponent.” Hara said as she was teaching Zico and demonstrating on him.

 

“First, you get a good grip on him, like this. Of course you can’t just push or pull him with your upper body strength because he could always outweigh you. So what you’re going to do is to place you foot behind his’ like this, then with all your strength, pull your leg like this-“ Hara was doing what she was explaining to Zico but when she pulled her leg and they both fell, she fell on top of Zico who was half hurt half enjoying this session.

 

“Is this your way on capturing someone’s heart?” Zico smiled silly.

 

“Yah-“ Hara tried to stand up when he pulled her and their face was just inches away.

When Zico turns his head preparing for a kiss, Hara twisted his lower body then took him by his arm and pinned them behind his back with his face right on the floor.

 

“You have to practice the step so you do it successfully. Arra?!”

 

 

=End of Flashback=

 

 

The red haired guy was stepping on Zico’s foot and he was pushing him back and forth. Zico then took him by his collar and stood firm.

 

He placed his foot behind the guy and elbowed his head then tripped him by the leg which made them both landing on the ground. As the red head guy was lying with his nose broken with his blood dripping, Zico punches right to his face.

 

“Stop! Stop! I give up! I give up!” The red head pleaded. Zico stood while the other gang men came to help their leader stand.

 

“You saw that? Ha!” Zico proudly said to her when at the same time, the red head leader pulled a knife and was aiming to Zico’s direction.

 

But when he was just a step away, Hara managed to slip behind Zico and cracked the guys hand and the knife fall off.

Hara looked at him with a death piercing eyes and said “You mess with my boys, you mess with me.” She then pushed him by the chest that made him cough his lungs out.

 

The red head was dragged by his men who scrambled away, defeated.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Hello everyone! Hello asianfanfics world! Ommo! I can't believe it's been over a decade since I started writing this fic. Though I only published the first few chapters back in 2015. I have been working on this fanfic since 2012. And it is 2022 now! Omy! And I still haven't finish this. Haha

 

Btw, I am currently unemployed after working for more than 5 years in my first job. And since I don't have much to do, I visited my account here and read this fic all over again. That is why I decided to continue writing.

 

This should be my favorite fanfic amongst all of my stories. One decade in the making you know! Haha

 

There had been so much happenings. Including Sulli's - y'all know. I didn't realize until now that I had use her as a character in this story. I hope she rest in peace. It really saddened me when I saw articles regarding her-. And also, Jong Hyun :(