"Memories Of Him"

Our Ghostly Cupids

At Byunghun's car ..

Hara was sitting in the passenger seat quietly which made L.Joe wonder since he's used to her being energetic.

"Does your head still hurt?" He inquired while his hand on the wheel.

"A little. Oppa, you're used to girls flirting around you aren't you?" Hara adjusted her seat and faced him.

L.Joe snickered. "Well, I'd be lying if I said no." He looks proudly at himself in the mirror and smacked his lips.

"Yeah. Yeah. That's probably it." She sat back. She would've laughed at that reply.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He joked.

"Ani (no)." She replied, unbothered.

"Yah. That hurt." He clutched his chest, acting hurt.

"Yeah yeah." Hara taps her hand on it too.

"Are you thinking about Zico?" Daniel asks.

---------------------------------

Byunghun and Hara finally reached home.

Hara laid her back on the bed, the back of her hand on her forehead.

"Do you want me to cook?" L.Joe said as he peek at her door.

"No. I'm not hungry. I just want to rest. Thank you." She replied without looking back at him.

Byunghun shut the door and left.

"Are you having memories of him?" Daniel asked as he sat beside her.

----------------------------
Back at the restaurant ..

"Is she alright?" TaeIl asked as soon as U-Kwon came back from accompanying Hara to Byunghun's car.

"She's still a little dizzy. But I think she's fine." He replied.

Zico, Kyung and Jaehyo were still with the girls, drinking.

The girl with Zico was whispering to his ear in a sultry way and he was just merely paying attention. He was drinking his drink and doesn't really care about her.

"I think it's time for us to leave." B-Bomb picked up the boys from the other table.

"Excuse us ladies. We need to go." B-Bomb smiles in a very attractive way which gains the girls' flirty looks.

"Can't you stay a little longer, baby?" The girl beside Zico tried to kiss him. He pushed her off and stood.

"What the hell is your with you?!" The girl irritatedly said.

"Kaja (let's go)" Zico puts his jacket on and walked out.

"Let's go!" Kyung drank his last shot and moved along.

Jaehyo blew a kiss at them and left as well.

B-Bomb shook his head at them and turned his back on the girls.

At the van ..

"Did you enjoy?" The eldest asked Zico when they were settled in the van.

"Can we just go home?" He covered himself with his jacket, crossed his arms and shut his eyes.

Jaehyo and Kyung were a bit tipsy which made the trip less of a peaceful drive.

But even with the loud noise, Zico's thoughts were still about only one person. Which on the other hand was also thinking about him.

-------------------------------
As days passed Hara continued to work at the radio station but she no longer worked at the cafe.

Byunghun suggested that she resign at the cafe since her headaches occur more often now and staying up late every night might be one of its cause.

She kept her high energy every during broadcast and her fans continued to support her. Byunghun makes sure to pick her up every time she finishes from work and even adjusted his schedules to fit hers. This is to prevent her stalker to come near her again.

U-Kwon and Hara's communication was still there but they weren't meeting much since he had to focus on their practices since there's only a few months left before they debut.

One night, when Hara's just finished with her broadcast, she was waiting for Byunghun to arrive. Hara went to a convenient store nearby and bought herself a packed juice and ice on a cup.

As she pours herself a drink, she sat at a seat and stared out the window. She was looking at her phone on Zico's messages, wondering how he had been since it's been a while since she last saw the boys.

 Then rain then suddenly started to fall. At first it was just a light rainfall, but little while later, the rain poured heavily. The thunder roars as the night became darker.

The sudden strike of thunder made Hara dropped her cup on the floor. She got stunned. Memories from a dark stormy night flashed before her. Tears were running down her face. She was panicking. She took her phone and dialed the first person she can.

"Oppa"

"Hara! Hara!" Daniel tried to call her.

She sat back on the seat, closed her eyes and covered her eyes. Soon enough, she passed out.

The next thing she knows, she was lying on the hospital bed. Someone was sleeping beside her bed. She squints her eyes to adjust her vision and slowly sat back on her bed.

"You're awake!" The person wakes up when he felt the bed moves.

"U-Kwon-ssi?" Hara called.

"Ne. How are you feeling?" He stood to check on her as he brush a few strands of her hair.

"What happened?" She asks.

The door to her room opens and L.Joe entered.

"Oppa." She called him.

"You're finally awake." U-Kwon made room and stepped back.

"How did I got here?" She asked again.

"You passed out again. U-Kwon here saw you at the convenience store. You should thank him." Byunghun nudged at him.

U-Kwon was soaking wet. He ran towards the rain to look for her.

"Thank you. I'm sorry to trouble you." She apologized weakly.

"Don't mention it. But how are you feeling now? What happened with you back there?" He questioned. L.Joe was also listening.

"I saw something. It's like me running out in the rain and someone keep telling me that I need to go to the hospital."

"That was me! You remembered me!" Daniel floats in front of her.

L.Joe and U-Kwon looks at each other. Kinda having an idea that she was talking about that night.

"Alright. You need to take some more rest. Stay here for the night. I'll bring you home tomorrow." L.Joe tucked her on the sheets.

"I'll see you out?" He gestured for U-Kwon to leave.

"Take some good rest. I'll see you around." He took one last look at her and head out with L.Joe.

"You should look after her more often." U-Kwon spoke as the two of them got out the room.

"I don't take orders from anyone. As you can see I am also working here. As much as I could, I try to stay beside her." He retorted.

"What, do you need me to do the job?" He warned.

"I'd like to see you try." Byunghun glared back.

"How'd you even know where she was? Did she text you?" L.Joe questioned.

U-Kwon lowered his head. "Zico told me."

A few moments ago ..

Hara was panicking. She took her phone and dialed the first person she can. It was Zico.

"Yeoboseyo?" Zico answers.

"Oppa .." Hara's voice was weak. She thought she dialed L.Joe's number.

Zico felt his heart skipped a beat. But he noticed she sound distressed.

"Where are you?!" Zico worriedly asked.

"In the convenience store next to the stati-" Hara couldn't finish her sentence. Zico heard a loud bam on the other line.

"Hello?! Hello?!"

He was about to go where she was when he held his tracks. He walked past U-Kwon who was practicing his dance. Zico grasped his car key and tossed it to him.

"What?" U-Kwon asked confused.

"She's at the convenient store near their station." Zico said without other details and left to their recording studio.

But U-Kwon kinda had an idea on what he meant and scrammed out their dance studio to get to Hara.

Sulli was just looking at her oppa with pity. She knew how hard it must be for him. He's obviously caring about her but he let other guys help her instead.

---------------------------

L.Joe asked for the radio station producer to change Hara's program to a different timeslot (he partly owned the station). But the only available work they can give to her is as a voice talent for their radio drama to which she doesn't need to always go to and from the studio. She only has to record using a script and then send the recording to them.

Since L.Joe has been worrying about Hara's condition, even if she had to sacrifice her own program, he advised her to let go of her program to take the producer's offer. The drama had a higher rating than her program so it was the best offer they can come up to.

And because Hara don't want Byunghun to worry and for her own sake, she did what he suggested.

Zico opened the radio at Hara's timeslot, like he now use to do. But to his surprise, another DJ was talking and saying that he'll be taking up the timeslot with a different program.

Zico took his phone and wrote a text for Hara.

"You quit?" He wanted to ask but deleted his text.

"Where are you?" He typed again but again erased the text.

He's just staring at their message conversation when Sulli suddenly appeared right in front of him which made him startled. He drop his phone.

"What are you doing?" Sulli asks.

"Shi-" Zico picks up his phone. To his surprise, his phone was dialing Hara's number. He accidentally pressed call when he dropped his phone.

"Y-yah! Aaaaaah!" He yelled.

"Wae? Wae? What happened?" Sulli asked, surprised by his actions.

Before he could press the end call, Hara picks up.

"Hello?"

"H-Hello?" Zico was gesturing Sulli to shush.

"She wouldn't hear me." Sulli face palms.

"Hi!" Hara greeted again, her voice was evidently happy.

"Yeah. Uhm. I noticed you weren't on air." Zico said.

"Ah yeah. I had to quit since Byunghun oppa thinks it's because of my late work schedule that affects my health. But I'm a part of the radio drama now. I hope you listen to that."

"Radio drama?"

"Yeah. I'm kind of a voice actor now. We're actually needing another talent. You should try it's fun!"

"Ah I don't think I'd have extra time for that. I'm kinda busy with our songs, so yeah .."

"Right. Well my work now is actually very flexible since I don't need to go to and from the station. I just need to record at any studio and send it to them." she shared.

"I'm sorry I think I talked to much." Hara observed.

"No it's okay." *I actually love hearing your voice*

"Hey. I should get going. I have to record some scenes on the drama I'm working on."

"Yes. Of course."

"Goodbye." Hara waits for his goodbye.

"Yeah. Goodbye."

"Bye." She bits her nails with a smile of her face as she ends the call.