"Pandesal"

Our Ghostly Cupids

 

The next day, Hara woke up earlier than everyone else. She slipped through the kitchen and went to look inside the fridge. There wasn’t much food left.

“They should store more foods in here since they always stay here.” She commented and took some eggs, butter, flour and few more ingredients and set them on the table.

“I think they usually eat outside. Maybe that’s the reason why they don’t stock foods here.” Sulli shrugged.

“Even so, they should have at least keep foods that’s good for three days. There’s almost nothing here.” They all looked around. There really weren’t much stored food. Knowing that there are 7 person living here.

“What are you making?” Sulli interestedly watched as she started to mix egg with the flour.

“Pandesal?” Daniel guessed. (It is a bread popular in the Philippines)

“Yup.” She smiled.

Few moments after, P.O’s nose radar nuzzled the smell of the freshly baked bread. He walked outside his room with his nose up.

“What delicious smell was that?” he continued to walk until he reach the kitchen.

There he saw Hara wearing apron, taking out the tray from the oven. Hara turned her head as soon as she noticed someone was there.

“Noona? What is that?” he asked as he continued to sniff the delicious aroma floating around.

Daniel and Sulli were laughing at him. Hara noticed this and gave them a look.

“It’s just bread youngmaster P.O” she transferred the bread to a bowl.

“Can I taste it?” he excitedly asked while his lips in hunger.

“ahm. I think you should put some clothes first youngmaster” she pointed at his pink boxers. He quickly ducked, turned around in embarrassment and grinned, then quickly ran to his room yelling.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” *That was so embarrassing! Noona saw me !* he cried on his mind.

His screams woke the others and they hurriedly ran outside their rooms thinking the house was on fire.

“Yah! JiHoon-ah! Why were you screaming?! Aish” B-Bomb yelled at his door scratching his head irritatedly, the others sleepily slumped on the living room, all with only their boxers (except Zico and U-kwon). P.O replied still with an embarrassed voice, “Noona saw me !”
Everyone looked at themselves and took a look at the kitchen which was just across the living room. They saw Hara looking at them with no reaction at all.

“Youngmasters should at least dress up so they can properly eat” she politely bowed at them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Everyone screamed at the same time. They all scattered to go back to their rooms while U-kwon went to the kitchen.

“Goodmorning youngmaster Kwon” she greeted.

“Morning!”

“I’m sorry for invading your kitchen and cooking. I thought youngmasters might be hungry when they wake up.”

“Neah. It’s ok. Feel free.

You’ve made all of these from scratch?” he asked and took a bite from one of the bread.

“Yes youngmaster” she answered.

“Tastes good.” He complimented.

“Hey. Leader. Here.” He tossed one of the bread to him.

Hara peeked through U-Kwon and was waiting for Zico’s comment. “Yeah.” He just said.

Hara’s lips lit up shortly then she coughed and went to finish setting the table for the boys.

Soon after, the boys started to munch down the breakfast Hara made.

P.O and Kyung were the most satisfied.

“Hara, sorry for what happened earlier. We weren’t used to having a girl here that’s why we ..” Jaehyo tried to explain with an awkward smile.

“Youngmaster Jaehyo shouldn’t worry. It wasn’t a big deal to me” she waved both hands.

“Why aren’t you eating? Join us” TaeIl the eldest, invited.

“Thank you for the invitation youngmaster TaeIl but-“ her sentence where cutted when Zico suddenly looked at her. She met his gaze and stiffened *What’s the matter with this guy?* she said.

“Just eat so we can leave. I still have class today” he continued to chew his bread.

Hara just bowed and then took some of the breads and went to eat on the living room by herself, still with Zico on her sight.
“You have a bodyguard, a baby-sitting, a driver, and a cook all in one. You’re so lucky bro.” U-kwon praised.

Zico took a glance of her. *It’s just been a day and yet she have already marked on the boys*

“Look. Zico oppa’s looking at her. Hihi” Sulli whispered to Daniel.

“Do you think he’s starting to like Hara?” he whispered back.

“I don’t know. But it’s just their first day. They have more time to bond.” She winked.

After breakfast, Hara and Zico went back to the mansion to get ready for Zico’s school. They both took shower and after, took off and went straight to school. In the car, their car run passed the Ice Cream shop where Hara was working. Zico saw her gaze and said, “You like ice cream?”

“Ah. Ne. Actually I work there.”

“There? The Ice Cream shop we just passed by?”

“Yes youngmaster.” She slightly nodded.

“Isn’t it you were working for us now? Why do you still have other jobs?”

“hmm, it’s actually where I started working before I was hired by the Woo’s. Oldmaster Park agreed to let me work at the shop but only from 9:00 to 12:00 midnight. In that way, I could still work and watch over youngmaster Woo at the same time”

“Oh.”
“But I can resign if youngmaster would want me to.” Zico looked at her in bewilderment but then formulated it on his mind *Of course. I’m her boss*

“I didn’t say that.” was just his reply.
They reached the school with girls squealing around when they saw Zico’s car parked on the exclusive parking for BlockB.

Hara stepped out first and the girls raised their brows. “Who the hell is she?” “Why is she with Zico oppa?” “The nerve!”

*These girls don’t know what bodyguard means.* she just shrugged and went to open Zico’s door.

Girls started fangirling and so Hara had to barricade Zico with her hands as he walk to his homeroom.

She got pushed by the wave of girls while Zico was just busy flirting with all of them.

*These girls, really* she rolled her eyes at them irritatedly.

“Girls girls, calm down. I have to attend my class. I’ll see you all around” he winked at them and finally got inside his homeroom.

*Phew!* Hara heaved a sigh. “Get used to it.” Zico gave him an evil grin and slumped back on his chair.

She just gave him a duh-look which he can’t see because of her glasses.

“Is he always this ‘cool’?” Hara whispered to Sulli. “Yup.” She shrugged.

Girls inside the room came near to his desk and started asking school related stuffs, as an excuse to talk to him.

“Oppa can you help me with this.” “Oppa I can’t understand this.” “Zico oppa” “Oppa”

*Aish. Don’t they have just a bit shame on their bodies?* she gritted her teeth on them.

“Oppa, who is she?” one of them asked.

“Oh. She's my new bodyguard.” He answered, bored.

“Ooh. I thought she’s your girlfriend.”

“Psh. As if” another girl added.

“Yeah. She doesn’t suit oppa” another snorted.

“She isn’t, my lady. You’re my type, not her.” Zico ran his fingers on the girls chin.

*Tss! As if you we’re my type either! You sick air-headed !* Hara cursed on her mind.

“How are we going to pair them up if he’s like this?” Sulli bit her nails in worry.

Daniel saw Hara clenched her fists and threw disgusted looks at Zico. “I can see she hates him too.” He pointed Hara’s hand.

“We’re doomed!” Sulli pulled her hair, frustrated. “Hey, let’s not lose hope yet. Fighting!” Daniel cheered.

As girls where surrounding Zico, squeals can be heard outside the corridors. *Block B?* Hara thought and she was indeed right.