"I’ll Keep My Promise"

Our Ghostly Cupids

“Hara’s with that guy now.” Zico said to Sulli.

They were at the house’s balcony, alone. Sulli bit her lip and pretended to ask, “Who?” she questioned even if she already knew who it was.

  =Flashback=  

“Are you really dating him?” Sulli interrogated Hara, leaning her face close to her. Hara pushed her face and made a face. “Of course not. I only agreed to his conditions so I can help her mom. Why on earth would I date someone like him?” She rolled her eyes and continued surfing on her laptop.

“Does Zico know about that?” Daniel cutted while Sulli nodded. “No.” “Why not?” The ghost asked in unison. “Why yes?” she shrugged as she knitted her brows while her eyes are on the laptop.

“He deserves to know?” Sulli responded in a sarcastic tone. Hara took a short glance at her then turned back to her laptop.

“My personal life and my work are two different matter. One should not mess with the other. This way, I can help Ji Ae ajumma and protect your oppa at the same time.” Hara then turned to Sulli and took her hands. “So you have to cooperate with me. You can’t tell him about our(Byunghun) talk.”

“A-arraso.” Sulli sighed in defeat. “I’ll keep my promise to you. And I’ll do it now.” Hara quickly took a hand gun behind the bedside table and jumped out the window of their room (which was on the second floor).

The two ghost followed her as she run like the wind towards a huge rock. There they saw two suspicious guys standing behind the rock. One of them pulled out a gun and when the ghosts looked to whom it was pointing, they saw it was aiming for Zico from not so far. Before they can even materialize near the guys Hara had already took them down. And when they got to where Hara and the two were, they saw Hara furiously pointing the gun towards them.

“Who sent you?!” Hara’s voice was beyond rage.

*Hara?* Sulli got scared and can’t believe what she was seeing. It’s like she’s looking at a different Hara. *She really is devoted to protecting Oppa* She thought. “She detected these two that’s why she was so uneasy when she was infront of her laptop. She never put aside her duty to your brother.” Daniel stated.

    =End of Flashback=    

“That Byunghun guy.” Zico replied while stiring his straw on his melon juice.

“Oh. Jinja? That’s great right? She isn’t much of a socializing person but now she has someone who she can share her thoughts with.” She laughed awkwardly.

Zico stopped to sink in all her words. As well as Sulli realized what she just said.

*Eh? Damn! Did I just made the situation worst?* She worriedly thought and searched her brother’s face.

*Right. Even if she’s working for me, doesn’t mean I also own her heart.* Zico thought.  

------------------------------------------------------

It was passed 12 when everyone got ready for bed after a long day at the resto.

Everyone, especially Hara, noticed how Zico was way too friendly to girl customers all through-out the day. It’s like he went back to how he was before they met Hara.

“Hyung.” JaeHyo nugged at B-Bomb towards Zico. He just replied with a shrug.

“Leader. You alright?” B-Bomb asked Zico who was smiling while in front of his cell.

"What? Why do you ask?" Zico responded still his eyes on his cell with a 'happy' grin.

"Nothing." He just shortly replied. Everyone was looking at each other while taking glances at Zico.

"Yah hyung! You saw that hot chick who came in earlier? The one with the blonde hair and red swimsuit? He gave me her number. Ha!" Zico 'proudly' pushed his phone in front of Kyung.

"Yah! I could've gotten it first!" he protested. The two were busy arguing without knowing that someone was silently listening behind their door.

"He's back to being a playboy." Daniel shook his head while Hara didn't respond but had just pushed herself off the door. "I'm leaving." She said.

"What?!" Daniel overreactingly asked. Hara faced him back and replied, "I'm meeting Byunghun" then rolled her eyes at him.

"Ahhh . Arraso."

"Stay with him for awhile. Tell me if ever something happens." Then Hara took off.