"Still Be At Use"

Our Ghostly Cupids

“Rock paper scissors!”

“Rock paper scissors!”

“Rock paper scissors!”

They continued playing ‘til there were no more beers left.

“Hey there’s no more left.” drunken Hara pouts.

“Aigoo” Zico pouted and cuddled a pillow.

“Are you drunk?” Hara leaned in and pointed a finger.

“Of course not! I, Woo Ji Ho, don’t get drunk!” he stood then fell back at the couch.

“Yes you're drunk.” Hara insisted and grinned at him.

“I told you, I’m not!” he protested and made a face.

“Arra. Arra.” she adjusted her glasses.

“Yah! How come we always see you wearing those tinted glasses? Why don’t you ever take them off?” Zico waggled his fingers at her specs.

“I need them for my eyes. I can’t see clearly without them on.” she reasoned out.

“Take them off.” he demanded.

“Wae?”

“Just take them off.” Zico irritatedly demanded. Hara obediently followed and took off her eye glasses. Zico was mesmerized by her doll-like shining black eyes. “Woah” he blurted in amusement.

“Wae?” Hara pulled back while Zico leaned closer.

“You actually have beautiful eyes behind those specs.” he praised then laid back.

“They’re just normal.” she shrugged. Zico continued staring at her eyes.

“They are so expressive. It’s as if they are talking.” He spoke again.

“Eh? Then what would I make use of my mouth for? If my eyes are already speaking, then there’s no more work for my mouth to do.” Hara tilted her head at the thought and half frowned half pouted.

“Nah. They can still be at use.” Zico waved his hands at her.

“You said my eyes can speak. My mouth wouldn’t be useful then.” she pouted in protest.

“Aiyo! I told you they can still be use.” they argued.

“Oh yeah? What else can my mouth be used for, if my eyes are already speaking for it?” Hara challenged him to answer.

“Here.” Zico pushed himself off from being sitted then pressed himself onto her and landed his lips on hers. He started moving his lips passionately which Hara wasn’t much prepared for. She wasn’t responding at first but then found herself, answering his kiss. Her eyes closed, her lips were starting to kiss him back. Zico put her head to a better position while her arms started to wrap through his neck.

 

Daniel and Sulli who had just came back saw the scene.

“We just left for a while and got back with this” Sulli said squealing and shaking Daniel beside her.

Daniel felt a bit of jealousy but just lit a smile. He had already accepted the fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 5 o’clock in the morning, Hara woken up to be sandwiched between the soft couch and a sleeping figure above her. His face was right in front of her. His nose touching her jaw line. His long blonde bangs was covering his eyes. [A/N: Don’t worry, they still has their clothes. They didn’t do “it”. Haha]

She felt her heart beating faster as she stares at him. Her hand then started to brush some of his bangs away to see his soft closed eyes.

*He looks so fragile* she said on her mind, a smile lifting her lips.

“Good morning naughty” Daniel and Sulli teased. Her faced instantly turned towards them and started to panicked. “Y-yah!” she protested and shook her head lightly then tried to pull herself up but flinched at her aching head. She still has hangover from the drinks last night.

“My head hurts.” She frowned then tries to pull herself again, gently so she won’t wake Zico up. Hara placed him to a more comfortable position before leaving to the kitchen.

Hara’s holding her head as she pours herself a glass of water.

“Hangover from ‘last night’?” Sulli emphasized, sounding like it has double meaning, waggling her browses at her.

Hara spat some water as she took a sip of her water.

“What?” she asked as she wiped with her hand.

“Last night. Drinking. You know. Beers.” Daniel acted like drinking.

“Ah yeah. I guess. I need some coffee.” She changed the topic. The two giggling to themselves.

A few moments later ..

Kyung came to the kitchen with a frown on his face, his hand on his head. He too, has headache.

“Good morning.” Hara greeted with a sip of her coffee.

“Not so good. Ugh!” he slumped on a seat. Hara stood then made him coffee as well.

“Here. It’ll help.” She passed her a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.

He took one sip then went to ask. “What happened last night? I’m so drunk I can’t remember anything.”

“Nothing much. You just went to strip in front of me. That’s what happened.” she casually sipped on her cup.

“Oh.

WHHHAAAATTTT??!!!” Kyung went hysterical. Hara left out a chuckle, laughing at his reddened face.

“I was just kidding. Calm down.” she fanned her hands on him and he settled back on his seat with a heavy sigh of relief then eyed the lady.

“Yah. I like you better when you hadn’t been fooling around. You scared me to death.” he made a face with a cutely pout.

Hara just laughed at him and answered, “It’s not my fault. You guys told me loosen up and I just followed your orders. I can just turned back to how I used to be if that’s want you want.” she pulled up a straight face.

“No No No No!” Kyung panicked.

“No you ain’t young lady.” B-Bomb came to join in.

They have been treating Hara nicely ever since she stayed with them for a long time. To be more precise, they were treating her like their little sister, just that they knew she kicks asses better than they can. She became precious to them for she had helped them on anything they had asked for and sometimes even if they don’t ask her for help, when she notices they need her assistance, she volunteers.

“Good morning” Hara greeted him.

“Good morning.” He greeted back and took the seat next to her.

“Coffee?” Hara asked. He didn’t answer but took Hara’s cup and sipped.

“What were you guys talking about earlier?” B-Bomb casually took sips from Hara’s cup.

“She fooled me and said I stripped infront of her last night.” Kyung narrowed his eyes at her.

“Yes you did.” B-Bomb rode Hara’s joke.

“Mwora?! But she said she was just joking me!” he was furious. B-Bomb and Hara high-fived and laughed at Kyung’s embarrassed faced. “Yah!” he protested.

“What coffee is this? I haven’t tasted anything like it.” B-Bomb curiously asked as he takes another sip.

“ ‘Alamid’ coffee.” Hara replied.

“What’s ‘Alamid’ coffee?” Kyung questioned with a sip.

“ ‘Civet’ . An Asian palm cat.”

“They make coffee out of cats?!” Kyung stupidly asked.

“Babo” B-Bomb commented. “They use their stool to make coffee. Not the cat itself.”

“That’s right.” Hara seconded.

“Stool?!” Kyung’s eyes widened and the two nodded at the same time.

Kyung spat some of his coffee, “This is coffee ?!” he brushed off his mouth.

“They collect its manure and then process it to become coffee.” Hara explained.

“So technically it’s clean.” B-Bomb added.

“Yup.” Hara nodded ones.

“Great. Last night I stripped in front of a girl and know I’m drinking a coffee made of some cat’s .” Kyung emptied his cup and dunked his cup on the sink. At the same time, Jaehyo came rushing passed them to the comfort room.

>Buwulk<            they heard him vomit.

Hara went over and peeked inside. “You okay?”

“No. My head hurts like hell. And I’m so nauseous but nothing wants to come out.” Jaehyo complained.

“It’s because you hadn’t eaten anything. I’ll cook something for you.”

“But I’m sure I’ll just throw up. It would just be wasted.”

“It’s better to puke with your stomach full instead of nothing. For the meantime, I’ll make you some coffee.” she took one of his arms on her shoulder and assisted him at a seat.

“That’s ” Kyung warned. Jaehyo gave Hara and B-Bomb questioning looks then Minhyuk replied, “It’s clean. Processed. And safe. Kyung’s just over reacting.”

Jaehyo shrugged then took a sip, “It’s better than nothing.”

Hara cooked him some porridge. The aroma can be smelled all throughout the kitchen.

She set the bowl in front of Jaehyo then the three boys sniffs hungrily.

“Can we have some too?” B-Bomb asked as Jaehyo took a spoon full for himself. “mm. Yummy!”

“Sure. I made some more. Enough for three.” She said then took another two bowl from the counter’s drawer.

Zico came, scratching his eyes from sleep and greeted, “Good morning” with a sleepy tone. As she was pouring some of the porridge to a bowl, Zico’s voice made Hara flinched. She shivered a bit just by hearing his voice. Accidentally, she poured the soup off the bowl, into her own hand.

“Ahh!” she winced. All heads turned to her as she loose hold on the bowl making the hot porridge splatter on her and in the floor. Zico instantly rushed towards her and pulled a towel and brushed off the soup of off her then took her swelling hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked. His voice half-mad half-worried. “Why aren’t you being cautious? You weren’t like this before. Aigoo.” He blew air to her hand and Hara was just staring at him. Kyung and B-Bomb just elbowed each other, giving two teasing looks.

Hara continued to stare blankly and wasn’t hearing anything except for her fast beating heart. She remembers what happened last night. It wasn’t clear but a part of her mind knew … they kissed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Heyya! Can I just say I'm sooooooooooo sorry for the super duper late update T^T 
 I'm really really sorry. I became too busy doing our thesis and having an internship at the same time. 

 I hope this update make up for the late update. kekeke 

 They KISSED! OMFG! Hihihihi. Even I, feel "kilig" while writing and re-reading this. ="> 

 Please do subscribe and comment. Keep your love coming! Love y'all! :*