“Call Me Oppa”

Our Ghostly Cupids

Flashback ..

“She said she’ll be going to the Ice Cream Shop.” Zico went to grab his car keys and stormed out his room. “I’ll just get something to eat.” He said to the gang not even looking at them but hurriedly went outside.

“But we just bought foods!” Kyung shouted.

He drove to where Hara told him she works. He then took out his binoculars and went searching for her inside.

 

End of Flashback ..

 

“Zico?” Daniel went inside the car and floated right in front of his binoculars. He peeked inside and saw Zico’s eyes bigger. He flipped back and laughed at himself. “Hey. What are you doing here?” he asked as if he could hear him.

“Why isn’t she here yet? She left half an hour ago.” Zico said and continued to look inside for Hara.

“Who? Hara? You’re here for Hara?” Daniel sat beside him and went tapping his chin. “Don’t tell me you’re starting to like Hara?!” he accusingly pointed his finger at him.

Zico felt an air blew his skin, causing for him to have goose bumps. “It’s kinda cold in here.” He turned the car’s temperature to bit high.

“Where is she? There’re only three boys and a beautiful girl in here. But no sign of Hara.” he looked through even more.

“Aha! You really came for Hara! Ommo. So you’re actually having an interest to her!” he smiled widely.

“But there is Hara. The girl. Duh. Can’t you tell that ‘beautiful’ girl you were saying is Hara?” he wondered.

“Aish! Why am I even wasting my time in here? I, Woo Zico shouldn’t be in here in the middle of the night just to stalk at my own bodyguard.” He started the engine.

“Paboyah. Haha.” He laughed at him. “I should tell this to Sulli.” Daniel floated out the car and went back inside as Zico drove back to Block B’s hangout.

 

Time passed and Hara had to take off from work at 12. She had changed back to her bodyguard uniform (with her usual tinted glasses of course).

“Oppa, Jaejae, I’ll be going now.” she bowed at the two.

She was bringing seven ice cream cups for the gang as she promised to Zico. She didn’t knew what flavor they like so she had it assorted She walked to the bus station and waited for a bus to arrive. A ghost of a stray cat suddenly approach her. It went to her lap and balled itself. She just smiled at it and ‘rubbed’ its fur.

“You like cats?” Sulli asks. “Yup” Daniel answered for her. Then the bus finally arrived. The cat instinctively went down and looked at them as they rode the bus.

“You take a nap first. I’ll just wake you up when we’re there.” Daniel said sitting beside her. Hara gratefully obliged then rested her head at the glass window.

“Are you always like this?” Sulli with her head resting on her knuckles on the seat in front of Hara.

“Always what?”

“You know, you take care of her. She depending on you. You shouldn’t accustom her depending on you. As you’ve already said, us spirits, will soon have to leave earth to a better place. It’s her who would have a hard time on moving on if you keep her relying on you.” She tried to state as a matter of fact.

“That’s why we have to work on our plan. I want to find a guy that can do my responsibility before I leave her. “

*Hara’s so lucky to have Daniel-ssi*

 

Hara arrived at Block B’s place and went to walk down the dark alley. Cold breeze can be felt.

She opened the door of the hangout and noticed that everybody’s already sleeping.

She placed the ice creams on the fridge before she went to Zico’s room.

“He’s already sleeping.” Sulli said.

“He looks innocent when he sleeps.” Hara added. Daniel excused himself and went to float around.

“Come. I’ll show you something.” Sulli motioned her to get closer to Zico. She then ask her to lift his bang carefully.

 “See this? He got it when he was 10. He got kidnapped.” She pointed a scar on the left side of Zico’s forehead.

“Oh my.” She placed his bangs back to its position and sat on the floor near the bed.

“That didn’t happened just ones. He got kidnapped for more than five times” Sulli opened her hand and showed ‘five’.

“He must’ve been traumatized” she said while brushing his hair on the side. Zico twitched at the touch then Hara hurriedly withdrew her hands and stood.

“Sorry if I had waken youngmaster Woo’s sleep.” She apologized.

“aniyo. It’s okay. You just got off from work?” he squeezed his eyes, half asleep.

“Ne. You can go back to sleep now youngmaster. I’ll just be right here.”

“Arra. Goodnight” he laid back to sleep.

“Goodnight youngmaster”

“Call me oppa.” Zico unintendedly spoke. Hara blinked her eyes a couple of times and then softened at his peacefully sleeping sight.

*He might’ve been dreaming about Sulli* she shook her head when he spoke again.

“Hara.” “Youngmaster?” she answered when she thought he was awake. “Call me oppa.” Zico continued still in deep sleep.

“Oppa?” she said more of a statement than a question. Zico’s subconscious mind heard her, a smile came up on his face. Hara saw this and she smiled at his innocent sleeping sight.

 

                                       

 

She pulled his covers up to his neck and he suddenly moved. Her hands was caught between the soft pillow and an even softer cheek of Zico. Her eyes slowly widened at the contact. She felt a sting struck her nerves. Like a sudden electricity ran through her whole body. It needed her to blink a few times to get back to earth. She wanted to pull out her hand but a part of her tells her to keep still. She stared at him and studied his face. He had a nice of brows, not too long lashes, a cute pointy nose, then her eyes landed to his pinkish soft lips. >dugdug< >dugdug< >dugdug< she heard a loud thump coming from her own chest.

“Hara? Are you okay?” Sulli floated in front of her face. She snapped out of her thoughts in shock and had pulled her hand from Zico’s face. “Oops” she assisted Zico’s head to lay comfortably.

“Are you okay?” Sulli asked again. “Yeah. Yeah” she managed to reply.