“Lee Byunghun"

Our Ghostly Cupids

“Why do you ask his forgiveness for? What did you do to him?” Daniel said out of his thoughts. 
“Yeah! I can’t see any reason why you have to ask his forgiveness. He should be the one apo-“ Sulli’s words were cutted by Daniel’s hand covering .
Ji Ae face fell. “I wanted to apologize for not fighting for him enough.”
 
----------------------------------------------------
“What are you planning to do?” Zico asked Hara while they were eating their lunch.
“I told you, I’ve been through things like this before.” She responded.
“That’s not what I asked. Will you be going to meet that guy again?” Zico looked her in the eyes.
“I-“
“Hara” Zico cutted. Hara looked to face him.
“Promise me you wouldn’t meet him without me.” He was looking down her eyes.
Hara was left gazing to his eyes.
*Why do you want me to do that? No, I can’t risk you to this kind of things. You just had your third eye opened, you still can’t handle this situations*
“I’ll help ajumma anyway I can.”
“I know that, just promise me yo- “
“Hyung, Hara, we need a hand here.” P.O interrupted.
“Coming.” Hara stood leaving Zico unanswered.
*Hara*
-----------------------------------------------------
“Daniel oppa, I need to ask you a favor.”  Hara turned to the ghost.
Hara asked him to look after Zico while she makes her way to find Byunghun and help Ji Ae to cross over. She knew Zico would insist to help but she won’t let him get in a dangerous situation, since she’s hired to protect him.
Around 4 in the afternoon, Hara was about to leave to go searching for Byunghun. She went to the counter where NaYoung was.
“Unnie. Can I leave for a while? I just have to run some errands.”
“Hm? Oh, alright. But be back before dinner, P.O says he’ll be cooking.” NaYoung widely smiled.
“Thanks. Uhm, do you happen to know someone named Byunghun?” she asked for starters.
“Byunghun? You mean Lee Byunghun? The one with the blonde hair and an arrogant vibe?”
“Yup. Yeah. Do you know where he lives?”
“That wouldn’t be hard to find. Everyone here knows the huge blue hotel beside the coastline belongs to his family. The Lee Hotel. He’s like, the most popular guy here and-”
“Bye unnie!” NaYoung hadn’t finish her words since Hara had already run off.
Hara went to the rockside where Ji Ae was before they both went to the Lee’s.
“Hara-ssi, I’m sorry for having to trouble you like this.” Ajumma apologizes while floating alongside Hara.
“It’s nothing. You don’t have to apologize. Is this the Lee’s hotel?” Hara said while scanning the huge blue mansion like hotel in front of her.
“Kyaa~! Oppa. Go swimming with me!”
“No. I came here first. He’s going with me!”
“Step aside you all! Oppa’s coming with me!”
They heard girls squealing coming from the hotel’s lobby.
“It’s Byunghun.” Ji Ae said.
“Girls. Easy. I’ll entertain you all.” Byunghun ‘calmed’ the girls when she suddenly noticed a beautiful sight in the corner of his eyes.
Hara noticed his gazed was towards her and was a bit startled by his look.
“You.” Byunghun called. “Girls can you do me a favor?”
“Yes oppa!” “Anything!”
“Can you go to the beach first? I’ll just follow after. I just need to do something.” He said with a flash of his bright smile.
The girls squealed then did what he said.
He then walked towards Hara and so did she.
“I don’t think I had formally introduced myself to you.” He took one of Hara’s hand and was aiming to kiss the back of it when,
“I’ll break your neck if you dare to do that.” She said then remembered she was with his mother, her face instantly went sorry to Ji Ae. The ajumma just awkwardly laugh and told her it’s okay.
Byunghun stood straight then let out an amused laugh. *Tough girl* he thought.
“Lee Byunghun right.” Hara spoke.
Byunghun gave her a surprised look. “Woah. It’s a privilege to be known by a beautiful woman like you-“
“Enough with the flattering. Can we talk?”
Ji Ae was awkwardly laughing while watching at their sight.
“Very straight-forward. I like it. Shall we.” Byunghun gentlemanly showed her the way.
They entered the Lee’s hotel. It is very evident how rich their family was. Walls had touches of real gold on them. Their chandeliers were extravagant. They made their way to the garden where Mimi instantly stood from being sat at the swing when she saw her mom and Hara. The kid hugged Hara while she let out a sweet smile.
*She looks better when she smiles* When Hara noticed Byunghun staring, her face turned straight again.
“You seem to be close to my dongsaeng. Please.” He offered Hara a chair at the center of the garden.
“Having you here is a surprise. I don’t think your boyfriend will like you visiting me here alone.” Byunghun rested his chin on his knuckles and grinned intimidatingly at Hara.
“He’s not my boyfriend. I’m his bodyguard that’s why I can’t stay here too long. I –“
Byunghun laughed mockingly. “Bodyguard? Ha! You’ve got to be kidding me-“
“Close your eyes.” Hara whispered to Mimi, and she did.
Without another word, Hara stood, took his arms and tossed him in the grass. He didn’t even have the time to realized he was already flying off his seat.
“I suggest you bring your sorry here and listen to what I have to say.” Hara removed the ‘dust’ from her hand and adjusted her glasses.
Byunghun’s eyes grew wide and chortled while taking his time standing and walking back to his seat.
“My apologies. I guess I underestimated you.” He bowed sorry, still with his arrogance.
Mimi then let out a short unnoticeable laugh which Ji Ae saw and made her laugh herself.
“He deserve that one right?” Ji Ae told Mimi and she nodded with a bit smile.
“As I was saying, I don’t have time to fool around with you since I have to go back his side before he even noticed I left.” Hara crossed her legs and intensely stared towards him.
“If you’re putting it that way, that you needed to leave your master’s side just to get here, it means this must be very important. Well then, spill.”
The atmosphere suddenly became serious. Mimi and Ji Ae were just observing the two, staring at each other.
“Your mom’s here.” Hara suddenly blurted out.
Byunghun felt his chest tightened but didn’t let it show. He then raised his brow and let out a chuckle.
“You must be mistaken. That woman is already dead.”
*This bastard don’t even want to address her as his mom.*
“I know that. ‘Cause I can see her and so does Mimi.” She replied.
“How’d you know her name?” He questioned.
“Your mom told me. I told you, Mimi and I can see-“
“Shut up! Just quit it alright?! She’s already dead. Why the hell do you want to bring her up again huh? Why, does she have a debt from you? How much? Huh?!” He took out a cheque and pen from his pocket and was writing down.
“Do you even think I’m not getting paid enough by my boss? And I’m that desperate to have money that I’ll risk my job just to get some from you?” She said then crumpled the ‘piece of paper’.
“If you don’t believe me, then ask something. I’m sure your mom can answer them.” Hara dared.
“Huh! Fine! What is my favorite color?” *I’ll play with your stupid game*
“He used to love red, black and white.” Ji Ae said.
“She said you love red, black and white.” Hara replied to him.
*What?!* “That was an easy question. Anyone likes black and white. Here, hmm, Aha! How old was I when I first watched … you know.” He took a short look at Mimi. Then he covered his eyes from Mimi’s vision and waggled his brows towards Hara.
*Bet she can’t guess this one.* he thought.
“Is he really your son?” Hara whispered and gave Ji Ae a look while pointing at Byunghun.
“Yah!” He protested.
“Uhm. That will be, when he was in his 6th grade in America. He secretly sent himself one from his classmate’s phone during class. He told him he was just checking his new game but instead, he sent a video to himself. He went to the toilet and that was the first time he watched.” Ji Ae awkwardly explained.
Hara snickered then repeated what Ji Ae said. Byunghun’s face turned red while blinking more than usual.
“H-how the hell did you know all that?!” Byunghun suddenly stood from being seated, his face was red in shame.
“Were you asking me or your mother?” Hara pointed herself then Ji Ae who was floating beside her and Mimi.
“Even if what you’re saying is true, how would she even know that?! I was on US that time and I wasn’t even communicating to her often and I don’t even tell her stories about myself. Especially not that one!”
Hara was about to reply when her bracelet lit with its green light and tsk tsking sound.
“I need to go. But I will be back. We still have to talk about your mother.” Hara stood and was about to leave.
“What is it to me?” Byunghun crossed his arms.
“Mwo?” Hara turned back to face him and asked.
“What do I get in return?”
“I’ll explain it all to you when I get back.”
“What makes you think I would want to meet you again?” he raised his brow.
“Uhm. Because for the record, you were trying to hit on me when you first saw me and back there, you left all those girls just to get to me and as far as I can see you’re seriously showing interest towards me.”
*Ha! This girl is something* He just let out an amused grin.
“Can I get your number then?” He said as he pulled out his cell.
“I’ll contact you.” She replied.
“How?”
“I have my ways. Goodbye” she politely bowed and run as fast as she could to get back to Zico.