"You Are Their Friend Too"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"What are you doing there?!" Daniel showed out of nowhere making Hara startled she almost dropped her water.

"Shh! Shh!" Hara hushed him and later realized she's the only one who can hear him.

Daniel shrugged. Hara sighed and tip toed her way away from where P.O was.

"So?" Daniel asked while the two of them made their way to the kitchen.

"I think P.O's going to harm Zico-ssi." She replied.

"What?! P.O? Are you sure?" 

"Yes! I mean no. But I heard him talking to someone on his phone saying he'd take care of it. Why would he be talking to someone at this hour if it isn't to plan for something bad." She paced back and forth.

"What? Just because of that you think negatively about him?"

"I don't know. It just doesn't feel right."

"Hara. Hara look at me." He called her attention.

"The only thing that doesn't feel right is how you are suspecting people here. This isn't you. Where in the world did your judgements go?" Daniel was evidently disappointed.

Hara looked at his eyes and came to her senses.

"Oppa." She breathed. "Please don't be mad at me. I can't afford you to hate me too."

"Hara, no one here hates you. And that's exactly why we are stranged by this attitude of yours."

She sighed heavily and pulled out a seat and sat.

"You know the old master warned me that someone close to Zico oppa is posing a threat to him. And because of that, I can't help but worry. That is why I try to do things all by myself, everything that relates to him. I am trying to protect him." Hara explained.

"But why would they do that? I mean you can clearly see how they treat each other. No one here seems to be a threat."

"I know. I know. I don't wanna question their friendship too but I can't let my relationship with them fool me, or us, specially Zico oppa. I can't imagine how sad he'd be if one of his closest people betrays him." 

"Alright. I won't ask you anymore. You have better judgment than I am. But please, just don't be blinded by your clouded judgment just because you love Zico. Remember how Block B had always treated you and their leader. I just hope you will not do anything to break the relationship you have with them. You are their friend too." Daniel flew off leaving Hara with his words sunken in her heart.
 

----------------------------------

The next day ...

Hara woke up later than Zico for the first time. This is because when she was about to sleep earlier that morning, her head hurt again. She needed to rest which caused her to sleep longer than usual.

When Zico saw that she was still sleeping, he couldn't help but stare at her face.

*You've been working too hard.* He thought as he brushed her hair off her face.

He then saw Hara's twitching eyebrows. She was sweating and head was pacing left and right. She was having a bad dream. Zico sat and reached to wake her up.

"Hara! Hara! Are you okay?! Wake up!" He shook her.

She finally opened her eyes and took a sharp breath in. When she saw Zico in front of her, she hugged him so tight he was surprised.

"Are you okay?! Oppa are you hurt?!" She broke from the hug and checked on him, when she saw he was okay she took him for a hug again.

"I'm okay. You were having a bad dream. It's okay. I'm here." He rubbed her back soothingly. She hugged him tighter and started sobbing.

"I thought you were dead." She cried.

"shhh. Shhh. I'm here. I'm here." He continued comforting her while she cried even more.

When she finally composed herself, she told Zico about her dream.

"It was dark and blurry. All I can see was you. Someone-someone with red eyes was pointing a gun on you. I was screaming and screaming but I couldn't even hear myself. I tried to stop him. The next thing I know, you were covered with blood." Hara's eyes were welling up again.

Zico took her hands and placed them on his chest.

"I'm here. I'm alive. You can feel my heart beat. It even beats for you." Zico inserted a joke to lighten up the mood.

Hara didn't laugh and just looked up at him which made his laugh fade.

"Alright. I was just kidding. But you see, I'm here. You don't need to worry."

"I'll protect you no matter what. Trust me when I say that I'll protect you with all my life." Hara seriously stated.

"I will not let anyone hurt you." She added.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying those words to you?" Zico sighed.

"From now on, I will not trust anyone around you. All I need to do is protect you. No one else matter." She stood up.

---------------------------

It was time for dinner when Hara just finished cooking and prepared everything by herself. If that wasn't enough, she wasn't talking to any Block B members. She became cold.

They were all sitted by the table while the two ghosts also noticed Hara's different aura today. She was different. Worse than how the boys met her before.

The meal was dead silent since everytime they try to talk to her, she wouldn't respond. She would only serve Zico and nothing else bothered her.

When dinner was finished, Hara went to clean the dishes when he heard Zico complained about an upset stomach.

"Do we have medicine for stomachache?" He asked the members in the living room.

"Ne hyung. Here, I took some too recently that's why I have it here." P.O took out a tablet from their drawer beside his seat. Zico was about the take it from him his hands. But before he could, Hara slapped his hand hard enough for him to drop the tablet.

Everyone was surprised by her action. But she doesn't look sorry at all.

"Noona" P.O called with a sad/disappointed tone.

"I know what you're trying to do! You're gonna poison Zico oppa!" Hara shouted.

TaeIl stood and pulled her shoulder to face him.

"Mwo?! What did you say?!" Block B's eldest was mad.

"What are you saying Hara?!" Zico was puzzled too.

Hara turned to face the maknae again.

"I know how your noona's bar is bankrupt! And it was bought by the Woo's that's why you're trying to kill Zico oppa!" She shouted again.

"What?!" Everyone was shocked.

P.O's tears started to fall. His head facing the floor. He then suddenly chortled.

 

__________________________________________

Hara's gone mad oh my gosh!
Stay tuned for the next update!