"Let's Celebrate!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Morning came. The sun shines brightly. Zico yawned and stretched then scratched his eyes to adjust vision. As soon as he sees clearly, he saw Hara standing right in front of him. He pulled back at her sudden appearance.

“Aigoo! Don’t scare me like that.” he tossed his sheets off of him and sat up.

“Here.” she handed him a bracelet-like thing with two buttons.

“Why are you giving me a bracelet?” he took it from her and stared at the somewhat look like controller.

“You’ll need this.”

“For?”

“It will send signal to mine. You’ll have to use it when you want to call me or for emergency. So, you have to make sure to wear it with you all the time. All the time.” She emphasized.

“What’s the need of it? I can just call you, you’re always near me anyways.”

*Yeah right* “We NEED to use it to avoid incidents like yesterday to happen again.”

Her intensions melted his heart. After a long time, he had felt taken care of again aside from his friends and Lady Mae.

“How does it work?” he curiously asked.

“Here. You press the upper button when you need something or when you just want to call me. And the lower button when it’s an emergency. And please, DO NOT PLAY with this. Use the buttons for their designated purposes only.

See this? It will send signal from your device to mine when you press either of the two buttons. Understand?” she showed him the other one that looks exactly what she had given him but with only lights instead of buttons and a small digital screen. Hers look more like a watch.

“Go. Try it” she said. Zico pressed the upper button, then the green bulb light Hara’s with a loud a tsk tsk sound. And coordinates appeared on the little screen.

“Ohhh~” Zico nodded.

“Try the other one.” And Zico did. He pressed the lower button then the bright red bulb on Hara’s device lighted up with a fast tick-ticking sound.

“Woah!” Zico wowed at the sound.

“I repeat, use the buttons to their designated uses ONLY. Don’t interchange. And by the way, you should never EVER remove this device. It’s water proof so you have no excuse on removing it.“

“Arra. Arra.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that night, Block B’s hangout place got even happier. The way the boys treated Hara and vice versa, was more sibling-like. Skinships thrown around by P.O to Hara became normal for he sees her as his noona. Hara found a family in them. It’s like she wasn’t even working in the first place. But of course, she would always keep an eye to those who wanted to do harm to Zico. What’s bothering the boys was that, why is Zico suddenly turning down girls? He hadn’t accepted any invites from girls for lunch nor had he took any girls to hotels anymore. At school, he seldom notices girls’ flirtations towards him unlike before.

It was 8 in the morning and the boys were still sleeping. It was the last day for their exam and tomorrow will be the start of their vacation. They were all tired from all the reviewing they did last night that’s why no one had awaken. Hara stood and stretched before she bent to wake Zico oppa.

“Youngmaster. Youngmaster Woo. Wake up. You’ll be late for school.” she shook him but he just moaned and pulled up his sheet up his head.

“Youngmaster. Wake up already. It’s already passed 8.” she shook him again. This time he pulled off his blanket then shoot her a look. Hara was taken aback, shocked. He then shut close his eyes, going back to sleep.

“Stand up already.” she said in a low voice, shaking him again. He then took her wrist and pull her above him. Hara blinked repeatedly. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, her nose touching his chin. “Five minutes.” He moaned.

Hara furrowed her eyes on him. “You do realize I can tear your head off right now, do you?” she warned.

“Yes. But I know you won’t. I’m still your youngmaster you know. Your duty is to protect me, not to kill me.” he retorted in a childish manner. It was evident that he was still sleepy. Hara kept still and studied his innocent face. His cheeks were puffy, his skin so soft.

“Stop staring. I might melt” he said, eyes still closed.

“I can’t kill you but I can do this.” she flicked his forehead and pushed herself off. Zico winced but then kept a firm hold on her waist.

“Yah! Let go!” she tried to free herself from his hold.

“Keep moving and I’ll kiss you” he warned.

Hara raised her brow at him. She gathered all her strength, took his wrist and tossed him off the bed to the comforter.

“Ahhh!” he twitched awake.

“Good morning to you. Breakfast will be serve. I’m just going to wake the others.” she left the head-scratching Zico.

“I’ll learn Muy Tay. You’ll see. I’ll beat you!” he shouted, loud for her to hear behind the door.

“Not gonna happen. And correction, it’s Muai Thai” she shouted back, shaking her head on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*How do I solve this? Damn I know this. What was that?* Zico tried to remember.

 

“You minus one from the exponent then multiply it on the base.” Hara solved it on Zico’s paper.

“Aigoo. Leader’s so slow.” Kyung commented threw a paper ball on him.

“Yah! I know how to answer this.” He took the pen from Hara and wrote the answer on the paper.

“See? I got the correct answer.” He proudly held up his paper.

“That’s not the correct answer.” Hara replied. Everyone laughed at him and threw paper balls on him.

“Yah! Yah!” he protested, protecting himself with his arm shield.

Hara covered to prevent her laughs but Zico saw it. “Yah! You’re laughing at me, huh? How dare you laugh at me?” he tickled her side and the whole gang joined in. Hara was literally rolling on the floor, clutching her stomach, laughing her lungs out. *I love this side of you. When you laugh with us and not holding back* Zico smiled at his thought.

 

“Aha! I know.” Zico solved the equation on his sheet, smiling contently. *Our reviews didn’t get wasted. It all was on the tests*

 

>Krinnnnnnnnng~< That signaled that the examinations are over. Students scrambled out the corridors, all planning what to do on their vacations.

“Hara!” Zico flew his arms around her. All the girls’ attention shifted to her. They were throwing daggers towards her because of Zico’s hug.

“Thank you so much!” He pulled away from the hug.

Kyung and U-Kwon joined in and hugged her in thank. The girls’ eyes were burning in fury towards her but she didn’t pay them attention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s celebrate!” Kyung pumped his fist in the air, enthusiastically.

“Let’s go to a bar later?” Jaehyo asked.

“Yeah! Yeah!” P.O energetically cheered.

“Aish. We’re celebrating with Hara. We won’t enjoy much if we’re surrounded by too many people. Why don’t we just bring the celebration at home?” U-Kwon suggested.

“That means we need to go buy drinks and snack. Kaja!” B-Bomb walked like a soldier to their car.

“To the market!” TaeIl happily followed.

Hara was just there, seeing how happy the boys are. She, herself, was happy.

“Let’s go!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After buying their snacks and drinks for tonight they got back the hangout right after.

Taeil, U-Kwon and Kyung were assigned for the food. B-Bomb and Jaehyo are the design committee, P.O and Zico managed the sounds. Hara was assisting every one of them and guides them.

“It’s been a while since the last time you had this kind of celebration.” Daniel said beside her. She just replied with a short smile.

At 8:30, Hara left for work and at 11 went home earlier. She can already smell the scent of beers before she can even reach the door. “Aren’t you scared to enter a house full of drunken men?” Sulli asked as soon as she reached for the doorknob.

“Ani. I doubt they’ll do anything inappropriate to me. And besides, I didn’t learn martial arts for nothing.” Hara replied with a smirk while Daniel raised his thumb up agreeing.

As soon as she opened the door, loud music are banging off the wall. The boys were crazily dancing around, beers on their hands.

“Noona! You’re back!” P.O stumbled towards her.

“You guys sure are having fun.” She commented. P.O slung his arms on her and pulled her in the couch. She flopped back at the messy couch, sitting next to B-Bomb and Jaehyo.

“Here have a drink.” B-Bomb offered and handed her an ice cold beer.

“Hey. Don’t push her to drinking.” Zico nudged.

“It’s okay youngmaster. I’d take this one only. Someone should take you guys to your room when you’re all knocked out.” Hara shrugged and took the bottle opener.

“Here” U-Kwon opened her bottle for her.

“Well I should take this one now.” B-Bomb jabbed his thumb towards TaeIl who was already passed out, laid upside-down the door.

Soon after, everyone was knocked out. Jaehyo and U-Kwon had went back at their room, leaving P.O, Kyung and B-Bomb hanging their bodies at the living rooms floor. Zico hadn’t drink much because he wanted to help Hara on bringing the boys back to their rooms when they fall asleep.

“You take P.O, I’ll take Minyuk hyung.” Zico ordered then slung B-Bomb’s arm on his shoulder, dragging him to his room. Hara then, carefully took P.O on his back and brought him to his room as well. Zico took Kyung after and placed him on his bed.

Daniel and Sulli went to a stroll, leaving Zico and Hara to themselves.

The two slumped their back on the couch, both catching their breaths. Then faced each other and caught each other’s eyes. They stared at each other, slowly breathing. Zico broke the silence and spoke, “There’s still one box of beer here.”

“You want to finish them?” she asked.

“Do you?” he asked back.

“As if you can beat me.” she challenged.

“Are you daring me?” he raised his brow.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!

Sorry if I've updating too slow. Being in a college is hard you know. Haha

But I promise, next chapter will make up the late updates. Hihihi