"Trying To Protect You"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"What is going on with you?" Zico asks as they entered the room to speak privately.

"Ne Hara. You've been acting strange lately." Sulli seconded.

"I-It was an accident. I didn't mean to spill the kimchi." Hara tried to explain.

"This isn't just about the kimchi. You have treating the boys differently. This is so not like you." Zico scolded.

"Did they do something to you? Did they offend you in anyway? Tell me so I can reprimand them as their leader."

"No it's not like that. I mean, I am just doing what I should do. I'm protecting you." Hara sighed.

"Protecting me? From who? My friends?" Zico pointed out.

"Hey. Let's calm down for a moment." Daniel butted in.

"Could you please explain to me why are you acting that way towards the boys. So I know how I can help you. We aren't used to seeing you this way. Even the hyungs, especially P.O, you have been distant to eveyone." Zico said as he sat down on one of the beds.

"I already told you. I was just trying to protect you."

" I get that. But from my friends? That I don't understand." Zico was starting to get frustrated.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too much?" Sulli questioned.

"I said I'm sorry. I-" Hara was about to reply when she suddenly lost balanced. Good thing Zico's reflex caught her just in time. The two ghost panicked and called "Hara!"

"yah kwenchanha?" Zico shook her a bit as he assisted him to sit.

Hara was holding her head. Pain can be seen in her face.

"I'm okay. My head just hurts a bit." She winced.

"See, that's what you get from working yourself too much." Zico nags but worry is evident through his touch.

"Is everything alright?" U-Kwon stepped inside of the room. All of them looked at him while he saw Hara on Zico's arm. He hurriedly rushed to her side.

"What happened?" He brushed away some of her hair.

"She's having a headache." Zico shortly replies.

"You really should not work yourself too much and let us help you with things around the house." U-Kwon continued to brush her hair while Zico let out a 'cough' to get their attentions.

"I think we should take a rest now. You can help hyungs to clean up the dishes outside." Zico pointed out.

U-Kwon gave him one look and his eyes drifted to Hara, stood up and took one last glance at her.

"I'm okay." She nodded a little and pushed herself off Zico's arms and stood. U-Kwon finally left.

"I really don't get why you're trying to protect me from my friends. I've known them since forever. They wouldn't do anything bad to me." Zico continued to talk.

"That's right. I've been around my oppa and no one from Block B oppas tried to harm him in anyway." Sulli added.

"Oppa, just-just try to not trust too much. I'm just worried about you. I wouldn't let anyone, and I mean anyone, to hurt you." She emphasized.

"Arraso. Just tone in down a bit. You make me worry and even your Block B oppas."

---------------------------------------

It was 3 in the morning, Hara couldn't fall asleep. Zico was already sleeping soundly on his room. Hara went out to get water in the kitchen when she noticed the other boys' room was open and someone was still awake. She leaned over and heard P.O was talking to someone on the phone.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." the maknae ended the call.

With those words, Hara grew suspicious. She narrowed her brows and clenched her grip on her glass of water.

"What are you doing there?!"

 

______________________________________________

Have you guys watched Hotel Del Luna already? Don't you just ship P.O with that pretty ghost. Hihi

He looked so handsome in there. I just hoped they ended up together in the story though. They make a good couple.