"She Cares For Us?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Kyung and U-Kwon came with charismatic aura floating around them.

“They’re the schools kingkas” Sulli said with a proud nod.

“Sure they are” Daniel responded.

They walked pass the crowd of fangirling girls and went to sit beside Zico. They were sitted at the most back with very different chairs from the others and they have a bigger space compared to those regulars.

“Youngmaster Kyung, youngmaster Kwon” Hara bowed in respect. Kyung ruffled her hair while U-Kwon gave her an eye-smile

“Youngmaster ‘Kwon’? Why does he have special calling to U-Kwon oppa?” a girl raised a brow.

Zico and U-Kwon noticed this too. She had been calling him Kwon since yesterday. Youngmaster Kwon and not U-Kwon.

*Eh? Why is it so big deal? I thought his name was Kwon. Now I see it is U-Kwon. My mistake.* she shrugged the thought.

*Why really was she calling her Kwon? Does she have special feelings for him? Anyways, it’s not my business* Zico thought.

“That’s because I asked her to.” U-Kwon lied.

*He did?* *He didn’t* Zico and Hara thought at the same time.

“You girls call me Prince too right?” he tried to redirect their attention.

“Yeah, because you’re our prince.” The girl acted cutely.

*I think I might get sick* Zara nauseously thought.

 “These boys really are popular. All these girls are drooling over them” Daniel commented and Sulli just nodded.

Soon after, the class started. Their teachers were already informed about Zico’s bodyguard and so Hara stayed behind the class at a distance near the three.

Their class was Calculus and the teacher was writing a problem on the board.

“6 x raised to 4, 8 y cube, 2 z squared” Hara said in a very low voice but Zico who was nearest to him heard. She answered the equation just right after the teacher was done writing it and before he could even put down the chalk.

“What?” Zico faced her.

“Youngmaster?” she asked right back.

“You know the answer?” Zico asked again. Everyone looked at him specially the teacher.

“Maybe you know, Mr.Woo. What’s the answer for this equation?” the teacher asked him.

“6 x raised to 4, 8 y cube, 2 z squared” Hara repeated loud enough only for Zico to hear her.

U-Kwon saw her helped him. He rested his elbow on his chair with his head on his palm and admiringly looked at Hara. Hara saw him and gave him a light bow. He then winked at her and smile appreciatively.

Zico repeated the answers to the teacher and whole class awed at him.

“Very good Mr.Woo. You can now take your seat”

Daniel and Sulli then clapped their hands. “I told you, she’s good in math.” Daniel proudly nodded at Sulli. Hara heard his compliment and a short smile lit up her face. Zico then faced him. She was expecting for a thank you but he just stared at her for few seconds then faced in front back again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long day. Finally, classes ended at 5 o’clock.

All the Block B boys walked in the corridors like it was theirs. All the students’ eyes were on them. They were all busy enjoying the fame while Hara was walking behind them with a straight posture. She receives murderous, envy, jealous looks from all the girls but she wasn’t bothered about it, instead just kept a straight face. They reached the BlockB parking.

“You wanna go somewhere kiddos?” B-Bomb asked and opened the driver’s seat door of his silver Porsche.

“I don’t know. You guys?” Jaehyo passed to the others.

“Anywhere. You decide.” TaeIl shrugged and turned to Kyung.

“I don’t know either. Anyone has idea?” Kyung looked at them waiting for others.

*coughs* “Excuse me youngmasters. I’m sorry for meddling. If I may suggest, youngmasters should buy do groceries at their hangout. Last time I checked there isn’t enough stocks for the youngmasters to eat. Youngmasters might get hungry in case of emergency” she bowed and suggested politely.

*She cares for us?* They all thought. Zico in particular was beginning to be amused by this girl.

*It’s not long since she got to be with us and yet she shows concern* he just then brushed the thought off then said, “Let’s go to the grocery then.”

“Yey! Noona’s going to the market with us!” P.O took Hara’s hand and swayed it enthusiastically. Ever since Hara helped him with his cutted finger, he had always been kind to her and all clingy.

“Let’s go noona!” he rushed and went inside Zico’s car.

“Yah! Why are you here?” Zico slightly scolded.

“I want to ride with noona.” He sticked his tongue out. Hara stepped inside and heard the commotion.

“Get out! I don’t want you here.” Zico took P.O’s head and rubbed it with his knuckles.

“Hyung! My hair! Aigoo!” he protested. Hara didn’t pay attention to the two and just started the car’s engine.

As the two boys continued arguing the car had already drove off. Zico just slumped back at his seat and sighed with his arms crossed. Hara saw this on the side of her eyes leading her to make a short chuckle. Zico noticed this and looked at her with a brow raised. “Are you laughing at me?” He leaned closer to distract her. She didn’t budge. She’s used to stares with the ghosts floating around her. Zico’s stare won’t intimidate her.

“No youngmaster Woo.” She continued to drive. He just made a face and went back to being sitted.

P.O then started bugging Hara in her drive. “Woah. Noona’s so good at driving.”
“Thank you for the compliment youngmaster P.O” she bowed a little again.

“Eh noona. What else are you good at? I mean you bake, you drive and U-Kwon hyung told me what you did earlier at their class, you’re good at math. What else do you do greatly?”

Zico was just silently listening to their conversation.

“I’m not as great as what youngmaster P.O thinks.” She refuses the compliments.

“Eh. You hadn’t answer my question.”

“The old man said she is a black belter martial artist. She knows Judo, Muai Thai and taekwondo.” Zico butted in.

“Oh?! Jinjjayo noona?” P.O wowed in amazement.

“Your boyfriend must be unfortunate. Hahaha” he joked and imitated some random martial arts movement.

Hara’s eyes shifted to Daniel who was sitting behind. “He’s already dead.” her voice went a serious shaky tone. Zico’s eyes searched on hers through the glasses she was wearing. *I can hear hurt on her voice*

“Haha. Noona’s so funny. Don’t tell me you kicked his , he got comatose and then died.” he laughed again.

“No. We had an accident. And he died.” she said with a low voice with tears starting to form in her eyes.

P.O’s shoulders deflated and he hurriedly covered his mouth. Zico gazed at her and he could see how deeply hurt Hara was and yet she tries to keep her tears from falling.

“Is she gonna cry?” Sulli worriedly elbowed Daniel. He floated in front of Hara and spoke to her.

“Hara, please don’t cry. You promised me right? I’m always right by your side.” He planted a kiss on her forehead and Hara closed her eyes for a sec ‘feeling’ the ghost kiss.

“Yah! You talk too much.” Zico covered P.O’s mouth with the throw pillow.

“Noona, mianhae” he apologized with a pout.

“Aniya. Kwenchanha. Youngmasters shouldn’t worry.” she waved a hand and assured them.

--------------------------------------------------------

 Finally! I've gained two subbies and one commented on my fic..  
 I'm really really happy! So here's an update for you two and for those silent readers that might visit my fanfic. ^^