"Help Me!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"So how was your date with U-Kwon?" L.Joe asks while Hara was cooking their supper.

"It went well. He took me for some ice cream." She placed the side dishes on the table.

"Yah. Just because someone offers you ice cream doesn't mean you should go with them. What if the next time someone asks you out, he kills you." Byunghun acting like stabbing in the air.

Hara laughs at him and placed the last dish in front of him and sat across L.Joe.

"As long as I get to eat the ice cream, I'd die happy." She acted choking herself.

They both laugh as Hara put some veggies on his plate.

"By the way, you had dead air for a second earlier. Wae?" he asked.

"hmm. When someone mentioned about her boyfriend who she wishes to see even if the guy was already dead, I felt my head ache for a moment."

Daniel was sitting beside her and looking at her with sadness.

"Oh. Maybe it's because you used to see ghosts before. Just like what you did with my mom, you could've been helping other spirits too." He guessed.

"You're right. Maybe that was it. Anyway, let's not talk about it. I've had too much headache for the day." She ate her food.

"Really? Why?"

"Back with U-Kwon earlier. I also had a blurry image appear in my head. Like déja vu."

"About him?"

"It doesn't look like him. But I'm not quite sure."

*Was it Zico's memory?*

----------------------------------------

"Oppa. Do you plan to do anything?" Sulli asks her brother. They were still in the recording room and Zico haven't eaten anything yet.

"What should I do? There's nothing I need to do. She doesn't remember me anyway."

"But you can make her remember you-"

"I can't."

"Yes you can-"

"I can't. How can I face someone who lost her parents and her boyfriend because of me?"

"Oppa." Sulli softly called.

But destiny has a different plan.

One night, Hara had just finished her radio program. She walks out from their building and on her way to the cafe for her duty. L.Joe apologize since he cannot bring her to her work at the cafe since the hospital needs his service. Hara doesn't have a problem with this since she knows how to get there by herself.

She had only been a few steps away from the broadcasting station when a creepy looking guy appreared in front of her, holding out a bouquet of flowers.

"Wendy-ssi! You're Wendy-ssi, right?!" The guy kept pacing back and forth, as if looking if someone was around.

Daniel furrowed his brows when he noticed he was familiar with the guy.

"You're that die-hard fanboy who keeps on stalking Hara!" Daniel recalls. He had been observing that this guy always waits for her outside the building but never got the chance to come close to her since L.Joe picks her up from and to work.

"A-ah Ne. How'd you know I am her?" Hara took the flowers out of courtesy and bowed thanks.

"I've always followed you. It's me, WendyFanboyForever. I always comment on your platform." He grins maniacally.

Daniel's arms were crossed. He feels like this guy's up to no good.

"Oh! Thank you for supporting. Uhm, thanks for the flowers but I need to go." She bowed goodbye but the guy grabbed her arm.

"No! You can't just leave me! I've been waiting for this chance. Now that doctor isn't here, I get to have you for myself." He tightened his grip.

Hara yelped, trying to free herself from him.

"Yah! What are you doing to her! Let her go!" Daniel shouted. He looked around for something to throw him with.

He spotted a trash bin beside him and tries to pick it up. His hand passed through it but he tried again and again.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Hara was struggling to remove the guys grip on her as he was dragging him to a dark alley.

Finally, Daniel was able to pick up the bin. He smacks it onto the guys head which made him release his hand from Hara.

*What was that?* Hara, though confused, hits him too using the bouquet and ran to escape.

"Run Hara! Run!" Daniel cheered as he was floating alongside her.

The guy shook his head and ran after her.

"Help! Somebody help me!" She screamed for help. She was very scared.

The guy was about to caught up to her. His hand was only a meter away from her hair when suddenly, she bumps into someone. The stalker stopped his tracks as Hara was on someone's arms.

"Yah! Jeogiyo (excuse me) . This is between me and my girlfriend. It's just a misunderstanding." The stalker lied.

Hara was shaking. She burried her face on the other person's chest.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The person asks.

"No. Please help me. I don't know this guy." Hara was crying.  She tightened her grip on the persons shirt while shaking with fright.

The stalker sneered. "Yah. Yah. Jagiya (baby), why are you like this. Let's go." He tried to come near. Hara flinched when she felt he was coming towards her.

"Help." She shrieked.

The stalker's hand was about to grab her again when the other person grasp his hand and snapped it.

The man screamed in pain. He held his hand with the other and scrambled away.

"We're not yet finished." He warned.

"Zico!" Daniel called.

He turned to him.

"Oppa!" Sulli calls Daniel.

"Daniel? This is means-" Zico slowly pulls Hara off his chest. She was still crying.

"Hara." He softly called.

She was still sobbing when she looks up at his face, her chest tightens. Her head hurt again and then she passed out.

"Hara! Hara!" Zico shakes her, waking her up. He then took her in a tight hug. A hug he longed for a long time. Her smell he missed so dearly. She was finally on his arms again.

Zico took her to the nearest hospital. Coincidentally, where L.Joe was working.

He rushed her to the E.R and when L.Joe learned she came in, attended to her immediately. He was surprised to see who took Hara in.

Byunghun took one look at Zico then proceeded to check on Hara.

"What happened?" He asked while checking her using his stethoscope.

"Someone followed her. I think he's some kind of a stalker. I bumped into her then she passed out." Zico explained.

*Maybe she remembered something*

At the same time, Hara was waking up.

"Hey. It's me." Byunghun lowered his head so she can see him.

"Oppa." She called.

Her calls made Zico grip on the bed's handle.

"What happened?" She asked, weakly.

"You passed out again, pabo." He brushed some of her hair.

"Yah what are doing?!" Sulli protested.

Hara searched around and noticed another guy beside her. Zico was looking away.

"Oh!" Her reaction made Zico turn to look at her.

*Does she recognize me?* he thought.

"You're the one who helped me." She continued.

Byunghun looked back at him then turned to Hara.

"Hyeri called me asking why you weren't at the cafe yet. I tried to call you several times but you weren't answering." Byunghun rubbed his thumb on her forehead.

"Ne. I got caught off by some guy when I left the station." She answered. Zico then turn his back and was about to walk away from them.

"Wait! Jeogiyo!" She called his attention. He stopped his tracks when she pulled his sleeve so he looked back.

"I haven't thank you yet. For saving me." Hara was sitting up.

"It was nothing." He replied.

"Here's my card. Please call me so I can thank you formally." She handed out her card.

Zico hesitated for a sec but Hara extended her hands over.

He took the card and left.

"Wahh. He's so handsome." Hara exclaimed.

L.Joe turned to her and knitted his brows.

"Yah. You just came out of a life threatening situation and you choose to fangirl over some guy?"

"What?" She giggles.

L.Joe shook his head at her.

"I'll settle some papers. Wait for me here so we can go home together."

------------------------------

Zico and Sulli walked down the parking lot while Daniel trailed behind.

They all stood beside Zico's car.

"How've you been?" Sulli asks Daniel.

"Uhm. Good I guess." he replied.

"How about you guys? It's been a year." He asks, awkwardly.

"Good. Maybe?" Sulli looks at her brother.

Zico wasn't looking at him. Somehow he still feels guilty for causing his death.

"So what have you and unnie been up to?" Sulli was lightening up the mood.

"She uhm .. she doesn't see me anymore." Daniel replied. Which made Zico look up at him.

"What? Why?" Sulli asks again.

"Last year. That night. When you last saw us. She underwent surgery on her brain." He started.

"She ran across Byunghun when he almost hit her with his car. He rushed her here. She was complaining about her head. You know how she complains about her headache before right? Byunghun specializes in human brain. He operated on her and took out a chip-like drug which I believe causes her head to hurt." He was looking at Sulli and back to Zico. Zico was just quietly listening.

"When she woke up, she never responded to me. She seemed to have lost the ability to see things like us."

The three of them went silent.