“Sulli-imnida”

Our Ghostly Cupids

“You’ll be his bodyguard?” Mr.Park said.

“WHAT?!!” Jiho shouted in outrage.

*What? Me? Bodyguard?* Hara knitted her brows but didn’t let the thought show (she still got her shades on)
“There shouldn’t be a problem, right Hara?” the old man turned to her.

“No sir. Not at all.” he spoke formally with a light bow.

“What bodyguard? Why would you hire a girl as my bodyguard?! Are you insulting me?!” Jiho blurted out in anger.

“No son.” Mr.Park tried to calm him down.

“Don’t call me son. You’re not my father.” Jiho looked away.

“This guy is so disrespectful.” Daniel commented. Hara just took one look at him and waggled her brows.

“Jiho, I’ve decided to hire her because having to hire boys to be your bodyguard, you only do what? Hit them, leading them to hospitals. We had to change your bodyguards as often as you change clothes.

While Hara here, because she’s a girl, I’ll doubt you’ll hit her.

And besides, Hara has mastered Judo, Taekwondo and Muai Thai. She’s fit to do the job.” he praised her.

“Old master is to kind.” Hara bowed.

“Tsk. Whatever! As if I can do anything. You do everything as you pleased anyway.” he left the two.

_____________________________________________

 

Mr.Park instructed Hara her duties. Just like being with him and do whatever he instructed her to do. She had to resign at the Judo Club but he let her work the weekdays at the Ice Cream Shop only for night time (from 9:00-12:00midnight).

After all the orientation, Hara was instructed to go to his youngmaster’s room.

“Hey. Are you sure you want to accept this job? Wouldn’t it bring danger to your life? You know this family very well.” Daniel worriedly asked as he walk beside her.

“That’s exactly why I am here Oppa. To fulfill the promise of my family. To protect the only heir of the Woo’s. Besides, who would dare to mess with these.” she showed her biceps.

“And also, .. You’ve seen it too, right?

” she raised her brow.

“Oh here it is.” They stopped at JiHo’s room.

She knocked and spoke, “Youngmaster. Can I come in?” she called.

“NO.” he heard his annoyed voice said.

She took a key to the room that was given to her earlier by Mr.Park.

“I’m coming in.” she said and entered the room.

As soon as she entered his room, JiHo got up from being sited and looked at her in annoyance.

“Didn’t you hear what I said? I said No and you still entered my room. Are you that stupid not to know what a single No means?” he mocked her. Hara just walked and stood at a distance and kept quiet. She wanted to answer back but Daniel reminded her not to lose her temper at the youngmaster.

Because she was not responding, Jiho just snickered and laid back on his bed then plugged his earphones on.

It was dead silent. Hara kept standing at a distance when suddenly someone came closer to her face. It was observing her from top to bottom. She kept still and didn’t budge to move. Their eyes suddenly met (Hara's glasses are now with less tint since they are inside the house. You know how transition glasses works). It was taken aback to her surprise. Hara looked away as if she wasn’t seeing anything.

“Phew. I thought she was seeing me.” It spoke. And then its eyes landed on Daniel.

“Hi.” He greeted.

“Who’re you?” it asked.

“My boyfriend.” Hara responded, gaining the

 attention of it. Jiho has his earphones volumed high that’s why he can’t hear Hara’s voice.

“Did you just talked to me?” it questioned her.

“Yes.” Hara nodded lightly.

“She can see and hear you.” Daniel added.

“You can?!” it asked in disbelief.

“I wouldn’t be looking at you and won’t be able to answer your question if I can’t, right?” Hara pointed out.

“Yah! Aish. You’re so annoying.” It snickered and made a face.

“Aren’t you happy she can see you?” Daniel inquired.

“I would’ve if she wasn’t acting like that.” It made a face.

“Who’re you?” Hara asked in curiosity.

“Someone you don’t know obviously.” It rolled its eyes.

“You don’t say.” Hara sneered back.

It knitted its brows while Daniel let out a chuckle. It eyed him and he instantly stopped.

“Fine. Let’s just say I’m someone important to Zico oppa.” it responded.

“So stay away from him.” It warned Hara.

“Who the hell is Zico?” Hara raised her brow.

“Yah! This girl.

That guy. That handsome guy over there.” it pointed to Jiho.

*Handsome my .* Hara commented on her mind.

“You are?” Hara asked her name.

“Sulli-imnida.” she flicked her hair.

“What do you have to do with him?” Hara nodded towards Jiho. When Sulli was about to answer, Jiho suddenly opened his eyes and plugged out his earphones.

“What are you saying?”

“Nothing youngmaster.”

“Nothing? I heard you said something. Tsk. Are you stupid or something?” he rolled his index finger on his head and made a face. Sulli was laughing at her causing Hara to clench her fist and nit her eyes.

“Calm down Hara. Calm down.” Daniel tried to calm her with a worried face.

“No sir. Maybe you, not me.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing sir.” she answered.

“Tsk. Stupid girl.” he stood up to leave. Hara hurriedly followed behind her master and noticed a picture as she passed by a drawer. It was Jiho and Sulli with his arm slung on her shoulder.

*So, they’re couple?* she thought. She just shrugged and trailed behind him.

They went out the car parking. Jiho took out a key and tossed it to her. Hara’s fast reflexes caught it just in time without an effort.

“You must know how to drive right?” he said more of a statement than a question.

Hara went to get the door for him and he stepped in. She got on the driver’s seat, and so as the two, Daniel and Sulli. Hara went to start the car and asked,

“Where are we going youngmaster?”

“To somewhere I can eat.” he said while looking outside.

“Then why don’t you just eat here then?” Hara mumbled.

“What was that?” he looked at her with brows knitted together.

“I said anywhere should be fine right sir?” he started to drive.

---------------------------------------------------

They finally settled at a Japanese restaurant. Girls everywhere were looking at him in awe.

He was just wearing a simple black shirt with a not so fit jeans and a pair of black earrings.

“Aigoo. These girls are all drooling over my oppa! If I can just hit them all, I’ll smack them hard on their head.” Sulli whacks a girls head but her hand just passed through it.

“Pssh. I look better.” Daniel sneered.

Hara just let out a short chuckle.

“What are you laughing at?” Jiho looked back at her.

“Nothing youngmaster sir.” She shook.

They finally settled at one of the table. Jiho sitted comfortably while Hara remained standing.

“Wouldn’t he even gonna ask you to sit?” Daniel hissed.

“Why would he. Duh!” Sulli crossed her arms and sticked-out her tongue.

As they were arguing, two ty looking girls came to Jiho’s table.

“Hi handsome, are you alone? You want us to join you?” one seductively said while rolling her hair.

“Yeah. We won’t make you lonely.” the other one brushed her finger through JiHo’s leg.

*He’ll definitely shout at them and brush them off. Poor ladies* Hara thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yipie! Finally. I was able to put pictures on my fic ^^
Now it's easier for my dear readers to visualize the characters =))