"Is She Ok? Is She Dead?!”

Our Ghostly Cupids

“Noona. Stop calling me oppa, you know you’re older than all of us.” Zico managed to speak in between the bear hug with a bit suffocating voice.

“Aigoo. You’re no fun. Admit it, you missed me didn’t you?” the girl removed her long arms from him then gave him a teasing smirk.

“Annyong haseyo noona.” Everybody greeted her.

“Yah! Noona. If you had already forgotten, I’m here, you’re brother, JiHoon.” P.O called her attention eyeing the girl.

*Oh so she’s P.O older sister*

“Aiyo. My baby brother’s jealous again. Annyong haseyo everybody. Long time no see.”

“Noona’s gotten prettier.” Kyung rubbed his elbow on hers.

“And Kyunggie still is good at sweet talking.” She laughed.

They were laughing amongst themselves when the girl noticed Hara.

“Oh Hi. What’s your name?”

“Ah, annyonghaseyo, I’m MinHara, youngmaster Woo’s personal bodyguard-“

“And cook”
“And doctor”
“Driver”
“Tutor”

“Baby sitter” Everyone added then laughed.

Hara let out a half laugh-half cough.

“You sure have a lot of jobs then huh?” she chuckled while Hara nodded.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Pyo NaYoung, Jihoon’s big sister.”

“The pleasure is mine Miss NaYoung.” She bowed and spoke politely like when she introduced herself to Block B before.

“Oh. Please don’t be too formal. I’m not used to being called Miss. Just call me unnie, arra?”

“Ne” she bowed.

They settled at the house next to the restobar which was big enough to accommodate them all. It was a vacation beach house owned by P.O and her sister. It was bought by their parents for them who are both living in the province.

“Boys stay at the rooms here, Hara and I would stay at my room upstairs.”

“Wait noona. That can’t be. Hara used to sleep with me.” Zico spoke, not being cautious with his words since they all got the wrong idea specially NaYoung. While Hara got alerted and turned a bit red, then felt her ears turned a bit hot.

“Yah! You don’t just say things like such in public.” NaYoung made a tsking tone.

The rest of the Block B boys all cracked into fist of laughs, leaving Zico in wonder.

“What?” he asked the gang.

“A-ah! He meant that I always guard him even at sleep every night. That’s what he meant. Please don’t get the wrong idea.” Hara cleared.

“Oh I see. Make yourselves at home. I’ll meet you all later at the resto.” She said without clearing whether or not Hara can guard Zico at night.

After fixing their things at their rooms, they all gathered at the resto to meet with NaYoung. She then noticed that Hara was still wearing her long sleeved suit, plain white polo inside, long trousers, her dark shades, her hair was all floating straight, all in this hot weather.

“Wouldn’t you want to change?” she inquired.

“Ah, aniyo. Thank you for your concern.” Hara bowed lightly.

“Is she always that formal?” NaYoung mouthed at the boys and they all went like uh-huh.

Soon then, NaYoung assigned them to their stations. Jaehyo, TaeIl and Hara were assigned as kitchen staff. P.O lists down the inventory. Zico as the cashier then B-Bomb, Kyung, U-Kwon and NaYoung were the waiters and waitress.

At 2 o’clock in the afternoon the resto will open. They started setting up the tables and chairs while the kitchen staff prepared the ingredients.

Finally, NaYoung turned the close sign to open.

A minute after, two girls in bathing suits started coming in.

“Welcome” the boys greeted. The girls bump onto each other, evidently fangirling about these hot staff the resto has. The boys were all wearing either white tank-top or slightly see through one, with surf shorts, enough to make girls drool over for them.

“Please take a seat.” B-Bomb gentlemanly ushered the two to a seat while U-Kwon handed them both the menu.

Another group of girls then went in, then another and another. They were fancied by these new young hot men working at this not so popular resto before.

All the staff got busy. And so as the customers, all taking glances giving the boys flirty looks. Well the busiest station was the kitchen. Taeil and Jaehyo were starting to panic by the continuous coming of orders while Hara was breathing heavily sweating hard. She was the one assigned to cooking so she was always right in front of the stove. With the heat of the fire and hotness of the weather, adding her thick clothing, Hara was perspiring more than usual. She wiped the sweat off her forehead. She managed to continue until customers started to lessen.

“Where’s the buttered shrimp for table four?” U-Kwon called to the kitchen.

“H-Here ..” Hara was about to hand him the tray when she suddenly collapsed then the food scattered all over her.

“Hara!” the kitchen staff and U-Kwon called and rushed towards her and so as the two ghost.

“Hara! Hara wake up!” Daniel tried to wake her up.

“Hey. Is she ok? Is she dead?” Sulli bit her nails.

“Shut up!” Daniel growled behind him and went back to worriedly waking Hara.

Zico overheard the commotion and instantly went to where Hara and the boys were.

“What happened to her?!” Zico rushed towards Hara’s side who was in U-Kwon’s arms.

“She collapsed.” Jaehyo worriedly answered.

TaeIl called NaYoung who was placing orders outside.

“What happened?” she asked then checked Hara’s temperature.

“I think she collapsed because of too much heat. Boys you take care of the restaurant. And someone help me carry her back the house.” NaYoung stood and ordered. U-Kwon was about to stand and carry Hara when Zico butted, “Give her to me. I’ll carry her.” Zico demanded.

U-Kwon gave him a look then responded, “I’m already carrying her. I’ll just bring her instead.” he stood.

The two had a short staring contest while Zico slipped his hands below her. The boys were giving each other confused looks.

“Can you please stop arguing? We have to regain her consciousness. She needs to cool down.

U-Kwon you stay here and let Zico bring her. You’re more needed here. Zico c’mon and hurry up.” NaYoung elderly scolded the two.

U-Kwon surrendered and handed Hara to Zico.

“JiHoon-ah! Take over the counter, ok?” NaYoung said before leaving with the two.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Place her on my bed.” NaYoung instructed and set the aircon high then closed the door.

Zico gently placed her down at the bed then NaYoung spoke again, “Bring me ice, a towel and a small tub near the wash area at the back.”

“Arraso.” He went down to get the things NaYoung instructed him to bring then went back the room right away.

Hara had been changed to new set of clothes, a lighter and more comfortable one and was tucked on her sheet. Zico sat on the bed and handed the cold bath to NaYoung but she refuses.

“No. You placed it on her forehead. I need to go back the resto since it’s almost dinner time, people will start to have dinner there. It’s because of too much heat that’s why she lost consciousness. It was really hot and yet she wore thick and long clothing. I’ve lend her some of my clothes since she doesn’t have any light clothing nor shorts, this way she’ll feel a lot cooler.”

“B-but -” Zico tried to but out.

“I’ll leave her up to you Zico.” NaYoung stood and was about to leave when she stopped by the door and looked back at Zico, “I trust you to not do anything stupid around, arraso?”

“Noona!” Zico protested, his cheeks turning a bit red.

“He wouldn’t!” Sulli raised her head at her.

NaYoung chuckled and waved bye to him.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 HEYYA! It's been a year since I wrote this story and up until now I still can't finish it T^T 

 But don't worry! I'll try my best to finish this for you guys :* 

 Keep your love coming =^_^=