"See You There"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Hara stays at their apartment since she didn't really have to record on the station. She does her recordings in her room while Byunghun duties at the hospital. So most often, she stays at their apartment on her own.

She decided to order from food delivery for lunch while cleaning the house and waiting.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"oh it's here." She was about to open the door when she felt a cold air blow to her ear. It was Daniel.

"Don't open it!" He said. Even if she doesn't hear him, his presence was felt by her.

She then peaked on the door hole. And when she did, she saw that the man standing in front of their door was the stalker who tried to harass her. She instantly covered and tears were forming in her eyes.

The guy then knocks at the door. Hara gently locks the door with the second lock, careful not to be heard. But she failed.

When the guy heared the door locked he banged on the door even more.

Hara flinched and fell on her .

"I can hear you're there! Open the door!" The guy continued to bang her door.

Hara scrambled back inside and looked for her phone. But to her panick, she dropped her phone and it broke.

She then remembered they had a phone line connected at the desk's lobby. She ran to where it was and with shaking hands she pressed the speed dial to the front desk.

"Help me please! Someone's trying to get in our room!" She cries.

Soon after, she heard security shouting chasing after the guy.

----------------------------------

"Maybe we should take on a break." L.Joe said as he was caressing Hara on his arms.

Byunghun went home right away when the desk informed him about what happened.

She found Hara still shaking in fright when he reached home. He took her in a comforting hug which Hara gladly took.

She just nodded lightly while sobbing in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her even more and rested his head on hers. His comfort made Hara fell asleep.

The two of them decided to have a vacation at the beach in the Lee's Hotel.

The staff greeted them and seem to give confused looks at Hara. Well that's because Hara looks different from the last time they saw her.

"Welcome back sir! Welcome ma'am! You look very different, I see." The receptionist greeted.

"Mwo? You know me?" Hara asked.

"Yes. You visited us a few times with our boss. You look much more beautiful than the last time you visited." The woman complimented.

"Oh. Thank you!" Hara beams a smile at the compliment and the two proceeded to check in.

"The hotel suite sir?" The receptionist asked.

"Of course." Byunghun replied as he took his shades off.

"Yah. Give me another room." Hara turned to L.Joe.

He placed his shades on his polo and questioned.

"Why? We live in the same house anyway."

Hara and the woman checking them in, exchanged shy looks.  She then pulled him by his shirt and whispered.

"I'm doing both of us a favor. There's so many visitors here. You do your thing, I'll do mine." She made a sly laugh.

"Two rooms please." Hara held her two fingers up.

The receptionist looks at L.Joe and he nodded in defeat.

L.Joe and Hara stayed at the hotel for a while now. And since Hara broke her phone, U-Kwon or anyone else had no longer contact on her. Even if L.Joe wanted to buy her a new one, she decided to buy a camera instead. She says that since she's on a vacation, she doesn't want to be distracted with anything. Aside from her laptop, where she receives her scripts and send them thru email. She wanted to spend the rest of her time by enjoying the beauty of the nature thru photography.

There're a few times where she posts photos on her instagram of sceneries by the beach. Though she doesn't include the location (so her stalker wouldn't track her), the familiar scenes caught the attention of the Block B boys.

"Hyung. I think noona's staying at the Lee's hotel." P.O shows U-Kwon a picture on Hara's IG account.

"Oh yeah! No wonder it looked familiar. That's where we went for the Lee's farewell party." U-Kwon remembered.

"Should we come visit?" P.O then planned.

Both of them looks at Zico who was sitted across of them. They were having their dinner together with the rest of the Block B.

Zico wasn't responding. He wasn't even looking at the two. But the rest of the boys joined with the staring which made him uncomfortable.

"Yah! Just eat your food." He ate his food aggressively.

"We also deserve a vacation. Specialy you." TaeIl suggested.

Zico glanced at him once. TaeIl's everyone's weakness. He softened his voice in reply.

"We're not using that as an excuse just to go to her." He plays with the vegetables on his plate.

Just then P.O's noona ring his phone.

"Oh! Hello?" He answers. He stood and walked a few meters away.

"Ye. I'm doing good." He continued.

"You missed me? Ne, I missed you too." His voice was getting a bit loud.

"Oh you wanted to see us? Ayy. I wish we could visit you there but Zico hyung won't let us." He spoke loud enough for Zico to turn his head at him and knit his brow.

"You want to talk to him? Sure! Here!" P.O handed him his phone. Zico was waving his hands signaling for a 'no' but the maknae insisted and placed the phone on his hand.

"Noona! Yeah. Of course we missed you too. How's the business going?" He changes his voice.

The rest of them were laughing at him because they all know he can't say no to her, out of respect as an older adult.

"Visit? Oh I don't think we can. We have a busy schedule-"

"Ani. We have time."

"Yeah. We're not very busy now."

"We've practiced quite a lot of times."

"We deserve a break."

The boys were talking loud enough so NaYoung can hear on the other line.

Zico gave them death glare as he spoke on the opposite, talking to NaYoung on a much different tone.

"Ne. We'll see you there soon." Zico then bid goodbye and ended the call.

He then stomped his knuckles on the table, glaring at the six of them. They all then scrammed away from the dining table and ran around the house for their lives.

Sulli was just laughing by herself at sight of the playful boys running around like kids.

And so the boys traveled to the beach first thing the next morning. As always, B-Bomb's on the wheels. Sitting next to him was P.O while the rest of the boys are at the back.

The sleeping boys woke up as the van finally stopped at a parking lot. Zico peaked his eyes opened and noticed they weren't at the Pyo's restobar.

"Yah. Hyung-ah. Why are we here?" He taps B-Bomb on the driver's seat.

"The beach house's still under renovation so we have to stay here instead." P.O grinned and removed his seatbelt, opened his door and run for dear life.

"Y-yah!" Zico tried to argue. He caught U-Kwon's eyes who ran away from him as well.

"You- . Aish!" He groaned in defeat.

He stepped out of the van and saw U-Kwon and P.O laughing among themselves. When they looked back, they saw Zico was running towards them. They scrambled and run inside while their leader tries to chase them. The hyungline took care of their bags while the younger boys plays inside.

"You two!" Zico was chasing the two. They ran outside the reception area and he followed. They climbed on the windows to get back in and ran again inside. Zico also climbed the window and jumped in without hesitation but as soon as he lifted both his feet, a girl passed by who was so busy reviewing pictures on her camera, she had no time to react at what's flying towards her.

Zico's eyes widened as he was about to land on the fragile woman. Thanks to his instincts, he had pulled the woman and twisted his body so he would be the one to hit the ground.

Zico's arms were wrapped on her body. He covered her with himself and took all the pressure. He peaked with one eye and was surprised to see Hara's face was so near to his', their nose were touching each other.

Hara's hands were in between their chest and she could feel how in sync their hearts were beating. Her eyes grew wide as much as his' but then her head hurt suddenly. She was searching for his eyes. It felt like this already happened to her before.

Zico used his strength to pull himself up and help Hara stand up. He took her hand and assisted her with the other. She was still feeling her head and suddenly passed out.

"Hara! Hara!" Zico called while U-Kwon and P.O turn their backs and saw Hara's unconscious on Zico's arms. They hurriedly went to their side.

Zico continuedly shook her awake until she starts opening her eyes.

She slowly looks up and saw a white soft face in front of her. His face was radiating as the sun reflects its glow on him.

She reached for his face with her hands. Her touch softened Zico. He wanted to hug her so tight but before he could, U-Kwon caught their attention.

"Hara! Are you okay?"

"Noona it's us." P.O said.

"Hey. Uhm. I'm okay. You're here." She replied and glanced at Zico.

Zico carefully stood her up while U-Kwon took her hands to assist her.

"Are you sure you're alright?" U-Kwon asked again. Zico stepped out a bit to give them space.

At the same time, their hyungs walked in after carrying their bags in. They spotted the three with Hara and waved their hands at them.

The boys checked in while Hara went back to her room to take a rest.

Sulli tagged along with her and Daniel.

Hara laid on the bed while thinking about what happened earlier.

"Why do I feel like it wasn't the first time something like that happened to me?" She wondered.

Sulli and Daniel exchanged looks and somewhat blushed as they both remembered that was also the first time they met.

The two ghosts left Hara and stayed out in the balcony.

"Since when did you arrive here?" Sulli started a conversation.

"Just a few days ago." He replied.

"Oh .. uhm. Are they staying here for good?" She asks again.

"I don't think so. They only came here for a vacation. Just so Hara can clear her mind from her stalker. He came to their apartment when she was alone and tried to get to her."

"What? Oh my gosh. She must've been so scared."

"She wouldn't be, if she was still like how she used to be."

Sulli was silent for a while.

"She's having more headaches than she usually do. I think it's because Block B had been around her these times."

"I think so too. But don't worry, my brother's trying his best to avoid her." she protectively responds.

"That's not what I meant."

"Ani. Kwenchanha. I understand." Sulli went silent again.

 

__________________________________________

Have you guys seen Zico's youtube update?? Ommo! I'm so excited. Our leader is a pure talent. Daaang! He's such a man full of idea and works his way to make his dreams come true. Definitely ZICO is EVERYTHING.

I really miss them performing as a group though.

Also, I've been listening to their songs more often lately and I am so surprised to learn the 7 of them actually has released a solo song each. huhu

B-Bomb, U-Kwon especially TaeIl. Oh my gosh TaeIl's voice come on.

You guys should listen to all of them too!