“I Missed You Oppa”

Our Ghostly Cupids

Hara continued to stare blankly and wasn’t hearing anything except for her fast beating heart. She remembers what happened last night. It wasn’t clear but a part of her mind knew they kissed. Remembering this fact, she yanked away her hand which made Zico raised his brow.

“I-I’m okay. I’m sorry for the mess. I’ll just go get the mop.” She was about to leave. U-Kwon who just came out his room passed by the kitchen when Zico called, “U-Kwon. Kindly clean this mess. Hara go to the living room. I’ll get some ice pack.”

“No I’m okay I can-“ Hara tried to but out. “Go!” he pointed at the living room. Hara obliged as she can’t do anything against her youngmaster's orders.

She sat at the sofa and tried to calm herself down. Her face was already turning red. And two people, or should I say ghosts, are clearly seeing her blushing.

“Ommo. Do you think she remembers last night?” Sulli fangirlingly shook Daniel.

“I guess so. She lost her concentration when Zico suddenly came. She must’ve thought about what they did last night.” Daniel nodded with a slight grin.

“Aigoo. She’s so cute when she blushes.” Sulli mushed her fingers towards Hara like when you find a little baby so adorable and you want to pinch their cheek. Hara saw this with the side of her vision so she instantly straightened back.
*Do they know? I saw them leave last night but I wasn’t sure when they came back. Oh God. You hadn’t let them witnessed last night didn’t You?* she worriedly thought. She was about to ask the two when Zico came holding an ice pack then sat next to Hara. Hara instinctively moved a bit away which made Zico wonder. And he just thought it was just because of the ice pack he was holding that he had to put on her swelling hand that made Hara a bit uneasy. He let out a short chuckle with a sigh, “It won’t hurt much.” He said. He then took Hara’s hand but she pulled it away, “I-I can do it myself.” She was about to take the ice pack from him but he yanked it away then said, “Let me do this. Give me your hand.” His gentle voice made Hara surrender. Zico took her hand again and gently placed the ice pack onto it. Hara winced at its touch so Zico dabbed it gentler and started blowing air onto her hand. Hara just watch him in silence when she thought about what happened between them last night.

She inhaled deep before she managed to ask, “Do you remember what happened last night?”

Zico looked up at her and responded, “Last night? Hmm I remembered we partied and got drunk then placed the hyungs and the boys to their bed. Right?”

*He doesn’t remember anything? Oh. Maybe that was just my imagination. Please let that be just my imagination* she thought.

“Right. Right.” She replied.

“Why did you suddenly asked?” he curiously asked.

“Nothing. Nothing.” Hara said with a bit awkwardness on her tone.

He then continued to blow on her hand. While Hara searched for his face. She examined his facial feature then her eyes landed on his mouth that was nearly touching the back of her hand. She felt her heart beat fast again and so she withdrew her hands away.

“I think its fine now. Gomawo” She stood to leave and went back to the kitchen, leaving Zico wondering.

“She’s acting weird.” He tilted his head then just shrugged the thought off.

A few minutes later they heard P.O’s voice talking to someone over his cell.

“But Noona, where will I get workers? Why don’t you just find people there and hire them?” he said.

All heads were on him, all of them were eavesdropping.

“Aigoo.” He frustratedly hang up with a scratch of his head.

“What’s the problem Jihoon-ah?” Taeil tried to ask.

“My noona wants me to find her workers and to help her myself at her restobar. I told her to just hire people there but she has trust issues. He wants me to find for her because she said she trusts me enough to choose trustworthy ones. But where in the world will I find ‘trustworthy’ employees in such rush?”

“Is she looking for permanent workers?” B-Bomb curiously asked.

“No. Just for this summer.” He replied.

“Then why don’t we all go?” U-Kwon suggested.

“Yeah. We have nothing else to do here anyways. A bit of new environment and beach is better than staying all summer boring ourselves here.” Zico added.

“Not to mention, beach babes everywhere.” Kyung made y shape in the air and waggled his brows.

“Let’s go!” Jaehyo excitedly stood to pack his things when B-Bomb pulled him on his jacket’s hood.

“Yah! We’ll go there to help NaYoung noona. Arraso?” Minhyuk elderly spoke.

Hara was just there quietly listening to their conversation.

“Ommo. We’re going on a beach!” Sulli was as excited as Jaehyo was.

“Hyungs sure to help my noona with this?” P.O worriedly asked.

“Of course. We miss the beach also and also Nayoung noona and her cooking.” U-Kwon assured.

And so, they all packed their things while Zico and Hara went back the mansion to pack theirs and after, met with the rest at the Block B hangout.

“Let’s just use one van instead.” Kyung suggested.

Hara opened the door of the van and was about to close it and drive when, “No Hara, it’s my turn to drive. You go take your seat there.” TaeIl went inside and took the driver’s seat.

“Here noona.” P.O tapped the seat next to him and U-Kwon to the van’s most back.

The seating position was

TaeIl , B-Bomb

Zico, Kyung, JaeHyo

P.O, Hara, U-Kwon.

All throughout the drive the back was the nosiest. P.O and U-Kwon were fooling and playing with Hara. While Zico kept on looking at them through the rare mirror.

Soon after, the blue beach shined brightly as the sun reflects on it.

*It’s been a long time since I last went to the beach* Hara thought.

P.O and U-Kwon were both quietly sleeping on her shoulder then Zico turned to her.

“You okay back there?”

“Mwo? Ah yeah. I guess they still have hangover from last night.”

“I can see that.” *I should have really sat beside her* Zico frowned in his mind.

“We’re almost there.” B-Bomb said from the front.

Hara then started to carefully wake the two sleepy heads beside her.

“JiHoon-ah. Jihoon-ah. Wake up.” She shook the maknae lightly.

He just squinted his eyes then started to peek and blinked a couple of times before he stretched and yawned.

Next was U-Kwon which Hara noticed has a slight droll trembling to come out of his mouth. Hara hurriedly took out her handkerchief and wiped his droll carefully. Her touch woke him up. Zico, on the other hand, grew a bit jealous from what he saw from the rare mirror. *I knew I should have sat beside her! Next time I’ll make sure she’ll be sitting with me*

“We’re here!” TaeIl declared. He parked the car behind a restobar of which has a cool ambiance. It has a simple yet attractive kind of aura. Walls are painted with light colors of blue and green, with white color for its details. There were surf boards hanging on the wall, flowers floating on the sides as designs.

“Woah. It’s been a long time since we went here. A lot sure has changed.” Jaehyo wowed as they walked inside.

“Zico-yah!” a tall tanned girl came rushing towards them, specifically to JiHo. And when she finally reached him gave him a big tight hug, making Hara’s brow raised a bit.

“Who is she?” Daniel elbowed Sulli and pointed at the girl. She then whispered to him as if anyone would hear them.

“I missed you oppa.” she tightened her hug on Zico even more.

Hara budged as if she was about to rip the girl’s head off but held her tracks when Zico spoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Finally! My internship and thesis are all done!

I'll be graduating by the end of this month (March 30, 2016) =">

Yipie! haha . Means more time to write story ^_^  (and me finding a job. And growing up T___T )

Please do keep on commenting and subscribing =)