"Baby"

Our Ghostly Cupids

It was already 9 in the morning when Hara heard her phone rang. She peaked one eye and looked who it was. *What the hell is his problem?* “What?” She said half sleepy, half annoyed.

[Good morning baby!] Hara then turned off her phone instantly. *Baby your face* Her phone rang again. “What the hell do you want?!” Hara asked,pissed.

[Hey hey there. Calm down baby-]

“Call me that again and I’ll shoot you in the head.” She said as she sat straight on her bed and wore her glasses.

 [You can’t do that. I’m your boyfriend right?]

“When the hell did y-“ Her question was cut when she remembered their talk last night.

 [Remember our agreement last night?]

“Yeah. What do you want?” Her voice lightened a bit.

[Nothing. I just wanted to remind you to have your breakfast. I’m a sweet boyfriend am I not?]

*Ugh! I can just imagine his grin while saying that*

“Yeah yeah whatever. Bye.” Hara then ended the call and pulled out her sheets.

At the same time, Jaehyo came inside their room. “Goodmorning!”

He greeted enthusiastically. “Oh. Good morning.” She replied.

“Breakfast is served. Let’s go?” he invited.

-------------------------------------------------

At 2pm, they were already setting up for opening. The boys were noticing that Hara’s phone keeps on ringing and receiving messages. They were glancing at each other but didn’t approach her.

When the resto finally opened, everyone was so busy with their assigned tasks. And so is Hara’s phone that keeps beeping.

“Don’t you want to answer that?” TaeIl asked him as he was stir frying chicken.

“It’s no one important.” She took her phone out and shut it off. A few moments later, they heard squealing girls coming from outside. Hara peeked from the kitchen when she saw a familiar figure entering the resto.

*What the-* She stepped out the kitchen before she could even finish her thoughts.

“Lee Byunghun. What a surprise.” NaYoung approached him with a surprised smile.

“Pyo NaYoung. It’s been a while.” Byunghun flashed a smile as he search for a perfect seat.

He then spotted Hara looking directly his way, with a disgust look. He walked towards her along with four girls following him behind.

“Oppa here. I saved you a seat.”

“No oppa. Here sit with me.”

“Yah! I came here first. He’s going to sit with me.”

“No he ain’t! He’s with me!” The girls argued.

“Hi Baby. You weren’t answering my texts and calls. I became worried so I decided to visit.”

He slung an arm on Hara’s shoulders. Her eyes instantly searched for Zico’s reaction who was just standing at a distance. Block B’s brows arced all at the same time. What made them wonder was that, Hara wasn’t reacting. By this time, she had already punched him to the wall or broke his neck. They knew they were the only guys that she allows to do skinships with her.

“Sorry girls. My girlfriend might get jealous if you continue following me. Baby can I have a two seater seat? I wanna eat with you.”

“Girlfriend?!”

“Baby?!” Block B echoed. Zico was getting furious. *He’s the guy from before.*

Hara’s fists were clenched and was trying hard to not burst her anger. Zico went to where they were and instantly removed Byunghun’s arm on her shoulder.

“Take a seat over there. Hara’s busy.” He said then held Hara’s left arm to tag her to the kitchen when Byunghun caught her other arm to stop them. They had a short staring contest when B-Bomb cutted. He removed both of the boys’ hands on Hara and pushed her towards the kitchen.

The customers were watching Byunghun and Zico. The resto was surrounded by the two’s energy coming out of them. NaYoung awkwardly coughed then pushed Byunghun to a seat while Zico continued working, with his eyes glaring towards him. The whole Block B actually. Their eyes were all on him. If looks could kill, Byunghun could have already had his burial. But he didn’t mind them.

“Excuse me.” Byunghun called. U-Kwon went to his side with a notepad and a pen.

“Can I take your order Sir?”

“Can Hara take my order?” He asked back. U-Kwon was already gritting his teeth.

“No. What’s your order?” Byunghun made a face.  

Meanwhile at the kitchen ..

Hara was calming herself, breathing deep. He was cutting some onions and she was cutting them faster and with anger. Jaehyo was already starting to get scared with the black aura coming out of her.

--------------------------------------------------

“Hara?” NaYoung called her attention. They were already having their dinner. All of the boys’ brows are knitted. Aren’t they cute?

“Yes?” She replied. Everyone was looking at her with their frowning faces.

“Is he really your boyfriend?”

“When did you even started dating?”

“Why did you have a boyfriend?”

“How did you two meet?”

“Are you sure he loves you?”

“Do you love him?” They all asked at the same time.

“Oppas shouldn’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” She sighed, not answering any of their questions.

“My dearly Hara. You hurt my heart.” Kyung pretended stabbing himself with his knife.

“I’ll just be a priest then.” P.O made his poutiest pout.

“Haha. You boys are just so cute. You’re one lucky girl to be loved by these boys.” NaYoung joked as she continued eating her food.

  After eating, Zico and Hara were cleaning the dishes.

“You really like him?” He suddenly asked, making Hara surprised.

“I don’t know.” She shortly replied.

“If you weren’t sure, why did you even dated him?”

“I have my reasons.” She said while placing the dishes on the racks then left.

NaYoung overheard the two and went to pat Zico’s back. “You know. I can see nothing wrong with Hara dating a guy.” She leaned back and crossed her arms.

“But noona, he’s a competitor.” He reasoned out. She chuckled and replied, “There’s nothing wrong with that. She can choose who ever she likes. Besides, do you really think I would buy that reason?” she rolled her eyes letting out a sigh.

“What?”

“You may own her as your servant, but it is up to her to decide who will own her heart.” She replied then left Zico, shaking her head.