"Date Me"

Our Ghostly Cupids

“You got time?” Hara asked through the phone.

[Why? Did you miss me already?] Byunghun teased on the other line.

“Just answer my question.”

[I’m a busy person. Do you think I have time to entertain you?]

“I know you would always find time for me.

I’ll meet you by the café near your place. I don’t really like the smell of your hotel.”

[Yah! -] Hara turned off her phone before he could even protest.

*Ha! This girl is really something.*

Byunghun laughed to himself and afterwards dialed a number then ordered, “Change the hotel’s scent right now!”

---------------------------------------

It was 4 in the morning. Hara was already at the café which is opened 24/7, waiting for Byunghun who was just a few minutes away.

She just finished ordering two espresso when she saw Byunghun entering with a grin.

Byunghun then took a seat and waited for Hara to come.

“Coffee.” Hara placed one of the cups in front of him and sat across.

“Sorry. I only drink-“

“So.” Hara interrupted. He raised his brow, still wearing his amused smile.

“Where were we? Hm. Yeah. You were asking how your mother know so much about you even if you were miles apart right?”

“Hm?” Byunghun’s face kinda changed to a bitter one.

“She said she hired a personal investigator. So she could know every detail about you. Every, single, detail. She knows a lot about you more than you know yourself.” Hara casually leaned back on her chair.

“Is that so?” He doesn’t seem to show interest. He then pulled out his phone and started playing games on it.

“Are you even taking this seriously?” Hara’s brows were twitched.

“Yeah. Yeah. Continue.” He gestured, still his eyes on his phone.

Hara instantly slapped the back of his hand and instinctively caught it right before it could hit the floor.

“What the heck?!”

“Do I got your attention now?”

“tss. You know, this is boring.” He crossed his legs and took a sip of his coffee.

*Woah. This tastes just like how I like it*

“How did you-“ He was pointing his finger on the cup of coffee.

“Your mom.” Hara replied.

“You seem to know a lot about that woman and me. Is it because you were the one she hired to investigate me? Which means you, know, every, single, detail, about, me.” He said in a seductive kind of manner.

“Don’t flatter yourself. My life is dedicated to only protect Youngmaster Woo. I basically live for him. I am only doing this to help your mom and Mimi and you. Else, why would I even waste my time with you.” She adjusted her specs.

“Woah there lady. In case you’re forgetting, you need to please me so you can get what you want.”

Hara raised her brow and asked pissed, “What?”

“Let’s say what you’re saying is true. And you know how much I hate talking about her.”

*This *ng moron*

“Of course it will be hard on me listening and answering to all that you say about her. Then, I should get something in return.” He added.

“And what would that be?” Hara asked still in a pissed tone.

“Date me.”

------------------------------------------------

It was almost sunshine. Hara was walking by the beach to where Ji Ae was, then told the ajumma about Byunghun’s condition.

“Hara-ssi. You don’t have to do was he asked you to. It will be unfair to Zico-ssi’s part.”

Hara blinked a couple of times before she asked “Why would that be?”

“I-I thought he was your boyfriend?” Ji Ae stated.

Hara blushed and coughed awkwardly. “He is my youngmaster and he is not my boyfriend.”

“Hm. You may not be a couple but I know eyes that are inlove.”

“Ajumma. Aigoo. I already agreed to his condition. Besides, I already promised to help you.” She sighed.

“But, but-“

“It’s okay ajumma. I’ll help you.” Hara insisted.

-------------------------------------------------

The sun finally rose when Hara laid back on her bed, still thinking about her conversation with Byunghun.

 

=Flashback=

 

“Date me.” Byunghun leaned forward and placed his face on his knuckles.

“Are you kidding me right now?”

“Nope. You and I. Date. Yeah.” He pointed her then him and nodded.

“You must be out of your mind. I’m leaving.” She was about to walk out when he spoke.

“Fine. I guess that ‘ghost’ of her will just linger here forever.” He made quoting gesture.

Hara stopped her track and went back to her seat.

“Fine. But just so you forget, I always have to be with my youngmaster.”

“I know that. That’s why we’ll be going at nights. And I will text you at days.”

“Why the hell do you need to text me at days?”

“What? You got a problem with that? Okay, I guess I’ll just-“

“FINE! What else?!” She was really irritated. Byunghun smirked and continued to speak his terms.

“I observed that you got that thing on your arm that when it lights, you come running back to your master.

We’ll meet where I’ll ask you to meet me at night. You can’t argue with my decisions and in return, I’ll let you talk about her.”

“YOU would help ME HELP HER.” She corrected.

“Whatever. So, it’s settled then. See you again later tonight girlfriend?”

“What the fu-“

“You can’t argue with my decisions right?”

*Damn it. Can I just kill him now?!* Hara gripped her hand.

 

__________________________________________

 Honestly I don't know when will I be able to finish this story.

 I still keep on updating this as much as I can and I really hope I would still recieve some love from you guys :*

 Shout out to Maan2442, thank you for leaving your comments. It means a lot to me :))