"SOULmate"

Our Ghostly Cupids


 It was already time for dinner when everyone was already preparing to eat. That’s when Zico noticed that Hara wasn’t at their place.
“Has anyone seen Hara?” Zico ask as he went to the kitchen.
“hm. Nah. I haven’t seen her.” TaeIl shook his head while plating the oysters.
“Noona. When was the last time you saw Hara?” Zico turned to Na Young who was busy preparing the table.
She put her finger on her chin then answered. “She told me earlier that she needed to do something and asked me where the Lee’s Hotel was.”
“Lee’s hotel? Why would she look for a hotel?” Zico questioned and just went to sit with his hands on the table. His eyes darted to the bracelet that Hara gave her.
*hm. Why not give it a try right* He then pressed one of the buttons and waited for a minute.
“What’s that? A new toy?” U-Kwon asked as he sat next to him.
“Aniyo. Hara gave this to me so I can summon her anytime.” He replied.
A few minutes after, Hara had finally arrived with her hair all over her face because of running [A/N: Did I mention Hara won gold on a tournament when she was just 7 competing 68 other more competitors. So it’s not surprising that she came as fast as a cheetah].
“What can I do for you Youngmaster?” Hara said as soon as she arrived and went to his youngmaster’s side.
Zico raised his brows. “Where were you earlier?” he asked.
Before Hara could even reply, U-Kwon came approaching her and went to tuck some of her hair behind her ear, which made Zico clench his fist unknowingly.
“Let’s have our dinner already, you look tired.” U-Kwon smiled sweetly towards her.
She just let out a short smile and sat on the other side of Zico.
“I just went to meet a friend.” She shortly replied to Zico.
“A friend? How did you even have a friend here?” he asked again.
“Why wouldn’t she? People here are friendly and since she is a beautiful lady, there’s no doubt people would want to befriend her.” NaYoung interrupted.
Hara just smiled towards her while she continues to eat her food.
“Noona, here. Have some of this. I made this dinner. TaeIl hyung helped me.” P.O proudly said as he put some prawns on Hara’s plate.
------------------------------------------------
After dinner they all gathered at the boys’ room to watch some movie. B-Bomb, TaeIl and Jaehyo were sitted at the floor, near the monitor while NaYoung was sitted on one of the chairs near the boys. Hara was sandwiched by Zico and U-Kwon while P.O was layed at the bottom of the bed with them. They were watching “Civil War”. Hara wasn’t really watching since she was busy reading some ghost related book when she noticed that after a while, Na Young had already left for bed and the boys were already fast asleep. P.O’s head was already resting on her legs while U-Kwon and Zico’s heads were on her shoulders.
She put down her book and gently put U-Kwon’s head on the other side, carefully not to wake him up. Next was Zico. She held onto his face and was about to move him too when his hand suddenly touched hers. He then brushed his face with her hand while Hara just stared at him.
“You awake?” She asked the obvious.
“No.” he replied.
Hara let out a soft chuckle and spoke, “Sleep now oppa. I need to go to bed. My legs are starting to get numb too.”
Zico straightened and helped Hara to fix P.O in a better position. Hara then stood, as Zico sat on his bed. Before Hara left, she checked the boys at the floor and fixed them to be in a more comfortable position and placed pillows on their head.
“Goodnight.” Zico said when Hara was on her way to the door. Hara smiled before she faced him and replied, “Goodnight.”
 
When Hara closed the door behind her, there was Daniel and Sulli waiting for.
“You still went to meet him right?” Sulli was talking about Byunghun.
Hara drifted her eyes to Daniel who was just poker faced.
“I promised to help ajumma.” Hara replied and made her way to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water.
“But you also promised to my oppa that you won’t go alone.” Sulli added.
Hara took a seat and drank her water then placed the glass on the table.
“I never promised him that.” She took a couple more sip.
“Yes you did! You-“
“You never heard me agreed when he was speaking and I never said I promise to let him help me with this kinds of stuff.” She coldly replied but made a point. She took her phone out and dialed. It was already 3 in the morning.
[Who is this?]
“I can see you still can’t sleep because of me.” Hara replied.
[Ha! Aren’t you too full of yourself? I like it.] Byunghun laughed amused.
Hara covered the phone’s speaker then turned to the ghosts.
“Can you two leave me for a while?”
“C’mon. Let’s go.” Daniel said and the two disappeared.
[Hello? Are you still there?]
 
----------------------------------------------------
“Oppa. Why is Hara like that? Zico oppa only wanted to help her.”
The two chose to stay someplace by the beach and settled there, watching the sea.
“Isn’t it she made you a promise?” Daniel replied, eyes still at the sea.
“hm?” Sulli hummed asking.
“That she would protect Zico.” He replied again.
“Hara was raised to protect Zico. She lives for him” He spoke with a bit low voice while drawing circles in the sand.
“What? Don’t you think that’s a bit too much? Our step dad just hired her few months ago.”
*You have no idea* Daniel thought.
“Nothing. I guess I was really thinking it too much.
You see, Hara is used to these kinds of supernatural stuff. She doesn’t want to involve your oppa because she doesn’t want his life to be in danger. She deals with these stuff by her own. Over the past years that I’ve been with her in this form, even I am not allowed to interfere. Because even myself can be put into danger.”
“What do you mean?”
“Having the ability to see ghosts, Hara had to help them cross-over. Sometimes, whether they like it or not.”
“What? I can’t understand.”
“There are instances where the ghosts’ relatives or those people who the ghosts haunts and holds grudge to, wants to forcefully put these ghost to where they should belong.”
“Y-you mean e-exorcism?” Sulli chilled at the thought.
“I mean exorcism.” He emphasized every word.
“When she does exorcism, I can’t be anywhere near her or I might end up disappearing too and can never get back to her side. Aside from me being in danger, her own life is what she’s putting at risk. One wrong move and she, herself can be taken away from this world. That’s why I’m so worried every time she does that thing. And even if I try to stop her from doing it, she is too stubborn to listen.
She was never selfish. She always risks her life just to save others’.”
Sulli felt guilt and looked down.
“I misunderstood her.” She guiltily admitted.
“She often gets that. And it’s not surprising. Since she’d rather do things on her own when she knows it is the right thing to do even if everyone is against her.”
Daniel continued to talk more about Hara while Sulli was just silently listening to him, staring at his eyes that sparkles with the moons reflection.
Daniel was in the middle of speaking when she cutted.
“You really loved her didn’t you?” she asked while gazing directly to his eyes.
Daniel turned to face her and meet her gaze. He let out a sigh then gazed up in the sky.
“I did. But that’s all in the past.”
“Doesn’t it hurt you when you see her flirted by other boys?”
“Didn’t we talk about this already?” He pinched her nose while Sulli whined and rubbed her nose.
“Hara and me are good friends now. Whatever we had in the past was something I am thankful for because it happened. But right now, she has to live her own life. And so do I.”
“Live your life?” Sulli sarcastically asked.
“No. Live my soul.” They both laughed.
“And who might guess, I may even find my SOULmate with this state.” He smiled sweetly, his eyes directly staring Sulli’s.
*What the! I know I’m already dead but why does it seem like I can feel my heart beating? Not just normally but fastly beating?* Sulli gulped and looked away with a bit flushed face.
“yah! You’re already a ghosts and supposed to be pale but why is your face so red?” Daniel bullied.
“Shut up! I-I just have a fever that’s why!” She protested.
“You can’t have a fever. You’re already a ghost.” Daniel laughed.
*!*
“Are you blushing?” Danied poked her cheek. Sulli slaped his hand and stutteringly replied, “Am not!”
“Haha! You’re definitely blushing! I didn’t say you were my soulmate.” Daniel continued laughing.
Sulli’s faced frown. She was definitely hurt by his joke.
*Daniel! You insensitive ghost you!* “Who said I wanted to be your soulmate?! Hmp!” Sulli was about to fly off when Daniel caught her hand and pulled her towards him. Sulli’s hand was on his chest while Daniel’s hand were on her waist. Their face was so close to each other, and they were both staring at each other’s eyes.
“If I was still alive, you would feel my heart is beating fast right now.” Daniel spoke.
“W-why is that?” Sulli questioned.
“Because the girl I like is standing right in front of me.”
“W-who?”
“That girl. See that girl? She’s so y aye?” Daniel joked and pointed at a random girl from a distance.
“Yah! Why don’t you pull her here instead?! –“ She then tried to break from Daniel’s arms when he pulled her again and gazed directly at her eyes. He pulled her closer that their lips is just a breath away.
“If I kiss you now and you kiss me back, would that mean that you agree to be my SOULmate?” He slowly wrapped his arms on her waist then cupped her face with his free hand.
Sulli found herself slowly closing her eyes and was waiting for their lips to meet when,
“Are you waiting for my kiss?” Daniel grinned teasingly while Sulli opened her eyes, embarrassed.
“Daniel! You-“ Sulli’s yelling was cutted when Daniel finally closed the space between their lips.
Sulli’s eyes widened as he kissed her passionately. Her eyes then slowly closed as her lips started to answer back in defeat.

 

_________________________

Heyya! It's been so long since I updated this fic. I'm so sorry. T___T Huhuhu
It's been months actually. I was busy with my life since I've already graduated in college *Yahoo!*

And I'm finally having my first job now as an encoder. Soooo, please bear with me T^T

But I will still try my best to finish this story because I have so many ideas that I want to put in this fanfic.

So please keep the love coming!

Keep reading and posting your comments. And please do hit the subscribe button to keep me inspired. Hihihi

Much love <3 Eunica_Hija