"It's You!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Zico and Hara fought against the numerous men with all their might. Though both of them were suffering from the previous incidents' after effects (Zico when he inhaled the smoke which made him faint. Hara on the other hand can still feel pain on her head).

They tried to beat all of the men together, hand in hand.

As much as they wanted to help, Daniel and Sulli can only watch as the two tried to defeat the enemies.

Because of their strong will and the adrenaline, Hara and Zico was able to conquer them.

Both panting, Zico and Hara slowly looked up to meet eyes with the curly haired guy whose knees were already trembling. He pointed his hard wood towards the two, shaking.

"Y-yah! Don't come closer! I'm warning you!" the guy said as he defeat his tracks, trying to get away from them.

He was about to run off when Hara swiftly tackled him on the ground, she gripped onto his hand so he let go of the wood. She tightened her grip on him that made him cried in pain. And just right then, the lights on the level above them lit. A man then slowly walked forwards while clapping his hands.

All of them including the two ghosts looked up to see a familiar figure being revealed by the light.

"Boss! You're here!" The curly haired guy exclaimed.

Hara stood up from pinning down her opponent with gapped open. The curly haired guy scrambled his way to get up to where his boss is.

"You!" Zico's teeth gritted.

The curly haired guy managed to get up to his boss while holding onto his sore wrist.

"Boss, did you bring back up? I didn't know they were this strong." He asked as soon as he got to where the boss was.

"No." The boss shortly replied as he blows smoke from his cigarette.

"But boss-. You saw what they did here. They are very strong. We need back-" his sentence was cut off when the man pulled his curly hair to face him.

"That's exactly why we don't need back up anymore. We have the strongest person right here." He grinned while turning the curly haired guy's face down.

"Why would I even be surprised. I knew you've always wanted to kill me." Zico spat then glared above.

"Old Master Park. But why?" Hara asked in disbelief.

It was indeed the old master. Woo Ji Ho's step father.

Zico stepped in front of Hara, and covered her with himself protectively.

"What do you want?!" Zico growled at him.

"Ha! I want everything! All of the money your parents passed down to you! I want it all!" Mr.Park gripped onto the grills and eyed the two.

"You know, to be honest, I wouldn't have continued with this plan if you hadn't try to finish school."

"Mwo?" Zico asks.

"oh I see. You have no idea don't you? Well, your 'oh-so-great father' signed his will to give everything to you only if you finished school. Can you imagine how useless your mom was to me? She didn't receive any amount from your father so I only got the money she earns for herself and the rest again will be passed down to you when you graduate. You used to slack off, you had no dream of finishing your school so I didn't have to worry before! But now! Ha! Because of this you are only a day away from getting all my riches from me!" Mr.Park shouted angrily.

"So the wolf disguised as a lamb was you?!" Hara yelled back.

"Ha! Ha! Ani. You've got it all wrong!" The old man laughed hysterically.

"IT'S YOU!" He pointed at Hara and grinned.

"Me?" Hara whispered, Zico looked back at her.

"Shut up! Hara will never hurt me!" Zico stated as he continued to protect Hara behind him.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Wae? Because you two are 'inlove'? Don't make me laugh." Mr.Park hissed.

"How did y-" 

"How wouldn't I? Ever since you two met each other you never parted! You! You never even tried to get rid of her like how you did with your previous bodyguards. At first I had doubts that you two were a thing. Until my men followed you on the Pyo's restobar."

"You were the one who sent those punks!" Hara was fuming, Zico held her back.

"You're right! I do have feelings for her! But what makes you think she'd wanna hurt me? You sent those bastards at the restobar right? So you should know how she saved my life against your men!" Zico shouted back.

"Oh no! You don't need to worry. That fact makes this plan even more exciting!" the old man grinned again.

"You must be out of your mind! You said it yourself that there's something going on between us but you are acting confident in front of us. Let me tell you this, I WILL NEVER HURT ZICO. I have dedicated my life to protect him. And I'll never do otherwise. Specially not because you want me to." Hara said with emphasis.

Zico couldn't help but let out an amused smile.

"Protect? Ha! You dedicate your life to the person who caused your boyfriend to die?!" Mr.Park howled.

"What?!" All of them were stunned.

Hara looked back at Daniel who was as confused as she is. Sulli, Daniel, Zico and Hara were all exchanging looks.

"W-what do you mean?" Hara's tears were forming.

"That person, the one who killed Chae Daniel, is no other than the man who you'd sacrifice your life for." Mr.Park smiled maniacally.

"No. No I don't believe you! You're lying!" Hara shouted angrily, trying to hold back her tears.

"Why would I? Why don't we ask Zico here if he remembers that night almost five years ago when he drunk drive and crashed onto a car."

Hara and Daniel looks at Zico. Sulli's tears started to fall from her eyes. Zico's head bowed, he dropped on his knees.

"T-those people were you?" Zico recalls as his tears fell on the floor.

Hara gaped. "Y-you. So you-. No .. This can't be-" Hara cries.

"You said no one died from that accident!" Zico raised his head to look at his step father.

"Well not at the time when you asked. But eventually someone did. You never asked about them again so why would I bother update you?"

"Daniel.. No. I didn't mean to-. I -. I was a mess that night. I didn't-" 

"Oppa. No, you can't blame my oppa! It was my fault! No!" Sulli tried to convince Daniel. She shook him and then Hara.

"Unnie, it was not my oppa. It was me. It was my fault-" 

"Sulli. Stop it. It was my fault. I was by myself. I was drunk-"

"It was because of me! I was suicidal that night and you rushed back home for me!" Sulli cried even harder.

Daniel kept silent. He was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to react. Without another word, he disappeared and left.

"Oppa-" Hara tried to call him out. She bowed down her head.

"That's it? You think I'd make revenge on him? You're definitely mistaken." Hara clenched her fist.

Sulli and Zico looked at her, bewildered.

Mr.Park's grin faded but a second after look back at her and answered.

"No. I'm not done yet." he snickered.

"Guess who also caused your parents death." Mr.Park laughed hysterically.

The words brought daggers to Hara's heart. She looked up and she can feel her breath tightened.

"I was a kid back then! Someone was trying to kidnap me!" Zico yelped.

"Yeah and because of protecting you it costs their lives, leaving the poor Hara alone with her grandma." Mr.Park faked cry.

"So?" Hara replied shortly.

Everyone looked back at her.

"So?" she repeated and managed a poker face.

"I wouldn't let you take control of me just because I am angry." she whispered.

"What do you mean? Aren't you mad at him?! He killed everyone you loved!" Mr.Park was enraged.

"I am. Very. And I know someone whom I can vent out my anger to." and with that, she parkoured her way to where Mr.Park was.

Right before she could reach the old master, Mr.Park pressed a button to which Hara fell on the ground beside his feet while she winced in pain.

"Arghhhhh!!!" She cried. Sulli flew to her. "Unnie! Unnie!'

"Hara!!" Zico called.

"Not so fast my dearest back up plan." Mr.Park kneel to meet eyes with her.

"My head!!" Hara roared.

Mr.Park clicks another button. Soon after, Hara's cries stopped. She slowly stood up, expressionless.

"Yes! My best creation! Now kill him!" He pointed towards Zico.

Hara turn to face Zico, jumped down and walk towards him.

"Hara" Zico calls.

Hara then attacked him. She took his arm and tossed him on the ground.

He coughed as he tries to get up. 

"Unnie! What're you doing?!" Sulli shouted beside her. She caught her attention. Hara then grabbed her by the neck.

"What the hell is she doing?" the curly haired guy asked his boss.

"I don't know. Yah! I said kill Zico, now!" Mr.Park ordered.

"Let her go!" Zico yelled as he tackled Hara down to the ground. Sulli coughs as she got freed from Hara.

Zico held both of her hands on the ground.

"Hara, what's happening with you?" Zico softly calls.