"Kwenchana?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Block B, Hara and the two ghost finally got out of Ze:a's hideout. P.O was evidently badly wounded. Even the other boys had few scars and bruises after exchanging blows with the opposite gang. Daniel and Sulli were floating beside Hara who have kept silent as she walks behind B-Bomb and Zico who were carrying the maknae by his shoulders.

"Hara. Kwenchana?" Daniel checks. Hara's eyes were fixed on P.O. She replied with a slight shake of her head. She was feeling very guilty after what happened and tries hard not to drop any tear off her eyes.

"hey. It's okay. P.O's okay." U-Kwon placed his arm on her shoulder and rubbed his hand lightly. She didn't replied and kept walking along with the rest.

Zico glanced at them with his peripheral and sighed.

All of them made their way to the nearest hospital since P.O needed to be attended urgently. His left eye got cut where the blood continued to flow out. The gunshot which freed him from being tied also scratched a long line on his back.

As they made their way inside the hospital, it is but normal to run across a lot of ghosts. Though still a bit dazed, Hara went to Zico's side and squeezed his hand lightly with a slight nod, making him feel assured. He replies her with a nod.

Each of them were assisted in the E.R with P.O being unconscious. Hara was growing worried and insisted to stay beside him. Daniel and Sulli guarded them from all the ghosts who tries to come near.

------------------------------

It was already passed 4 in the morning. 

The rest of the boys had gone back to their place while Hara, Zico and U-Kwon stayed to guard P.O who's still resting at the hospital.

Zico had fallen asleep on the couch while Hara sat on the seat beside P.O's bed. U-Kwon got back from settling papers outside and saw Hara silently staring at the maknae. He took off his jacket and placed it gently on her which made her face him.

"You must be tired. You should take a rest." He spoke.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." She says as she covers herself with the jacket.

"It's my fault that this happened to him." Hara speaks while holding back her tears.

U-Kwon didn't reply. He took her in a hug which finally made Hara no longer hold back her tears from falling. Her soft sobs woke up Zico from his nap and the sight of the two brought pain in his chest.

"Shhh. It's nobody's fault. You shouldn't blame yourself." U-Kwon said as he rubbed her back in between the hug.

Zico stood that made U-Kwon turn his head to him. His eyes looking at the floor, he spoke "Hara. Can I talk to you outside?"

The two broke off the hug and after a few long deep breaths, Hara followed Zico who had already walked outside, leaving U-Kwon.

Hara and Zico sat outside the room where there were benches and no one was around but a few floating ghosts which Daniel and Sulli continues to shoo away to make room for the two.

Zico gave her a cup of hot coffee. She took it and held with both hands, her head low.

They kept silent. No one knows what to say. After sometime, Sulli butted in and said.

"Weren't you suppose to be talking?" 
Daniel elbowed her and dragged her away from the two.

Hara and Zico finally looked at each other. Zico then started.

"Kwenchana?"

"Oh. Ne." She replied shortly and tucked the jacket more. The sight of the jacket made Zico's brows twitched but only heavied a sigh at the thought. He then took her head to face him. Hara looks into his eyes.

"Uljimma. Everything's alright now." He said as he wipe away a tear from her cheek.

Hara kept staring at his eyes, not responding. She kept searching his eyes and his smile somewhat soothe her worries. She then finally gave out a smile.

"Have you guys reconciled now?" Daniel appeared between their face that made them backed away from each other.

"Yah! I thought we'd give them some space?" Sulli also materialized in front of them and scolded.

The two laughed and Zico spoke.

"Yah. We didn't fight anyway. What are you guys talking about?" 
"That's right. And why are you even eavesdropping on us?" Hara seconded. Just right then the door opened and U-Kwon peaked out.

"Who're you two talking to?" He asks.

"Mwo? No one. We were talking to each other. Wae?" Zico responded as he cleared his throat.

"P.O's awake." U-Kwon replied then Hara instantly stood and entered the room.

Zico and the two ghost followed inside.

"Hey." P.O greeted with his bright smile as he was sitted on his bed.

Hara was walking towards him very slowly, she stopped her tracks when she saw him smiling at her.

U-Kwon then helped and pushed her towards the bed by her shoulders. Zico's brow arched as well as the two ghost's.

"She'd kept awake to check on you." U-Kwon told P.O as he placed Hara on the seat and sat himself on his bed.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Hara worriedly checks on him, her voice a bit soft but she couldn't look at him in his eyes.

"It does. It hurts noona." P.O clutched his chest.

Hara stood and checked on him, herself.

"Where? Where does it hurt?"

P.O let out a short laugh.

"Aiyo. Since when were you easily fooled noona?" He laughs.

Zico leaned his back on the other side of the bed, watching them.

"P.O" Hara softly called.

"Noona. I'm okay. Don't worry. This is nothing. Really."

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae." 

"Apology accepted." P.O beemed another bright smile.

"Mwo?" Hara asked, confuse.

"Aigoo. Friends don't hold grudges. What's done is done. And besides, it's only normal for friends to have misunderstandings once in a while."

"Wow. Our maknae's become too cheesy. I guess they hurt your head pretty bad." U-Kwon messed P.O's hair.

Hara was stunned. Tears were once again welling up her eyes. She then suddenly took P.O for a hug.

P.O, as well as Zico and U-Kwon, was surprised. Hara seldom takes the initiative to make skinships but because this scene was very touching, she couldn't help herself. P.O after a while replied with an assuring rub on her back.

"It's okay noona. I'm okay. Everything's okay." P.O said as he sways his noona left and right.

"A-ahh!" the maknae winced as Zico pulled his face away from her and broke the hug then made his way to hug P.O himself.

"You want a hug huh? You can get it from me." Zico imitated their hug and swayed with P.O a little bit more harshly than the one with Hara.

"A-arraso arraso hyung." P.O winced and tapped out.

"Yah! Don't leave me behind!" U-Kwon joined the two in their hug.

"Hyung! My back! Ahh!" P.O protested but the two kept hugging and swaying back and forth.

Just in time, the rest of the Block B bursts in the room after receiving a text from U-Kwon that their maknae has awaken. "Group hug!" The boys attacked P.O and joined the hug.

"Hyungs! My wounds would open again! Ahh!" P.O wailed.

Hara let out a smile at their sight.

Somehow, with what had happened, their friendship grew stronger and bond got tighter. She knew no one from this brotherhood will ever hurt each other just for anyone's benefit. She now knows she shouldn't doubt any of this guys' friendship towards Zico.