"Leave My Noona Alone"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Zico and the rest of the Block B boys rushed to where the hyungline were with Hara and the two ghosts behind.

They stepped on the same place where they met the gang with the red headed leader and met with TaeIl and B-Bomb.

"What happened?!" Zico furiously asked the two as soon as they reached them.

_________________________________

"How can she think of me like that? Why would I think of harming my hyungs? They were the only people who accepted me when I left my parents and noona's house. I was just about to ask Zico hyung if why his family bought our place. I can work to buy it back anyways. Why would I try to kill my hyung." P.O told to himself as he cries and run to wherever his feet took him.

And since his head was full of these thoughts and he was mad, he didn't noticed and bumped onto someone.

"Mianhae" he bowed. He tried to leave and run again when two of the men the person he bumped with took both of his arms.

"I said I'm sorry -" his words were cutted when he looked up to see that it was the red headed guy they faught with few days ago.

"You! Ha! You were with those s!" The red head leader spoke.

"Moon leader. Let's teach this guy a lesson." Tae Hoon suggested as he grip onto P.O's arm tighter.

"Ne. He's all alone. It's payback time!" Hee Cheol stated as he gave P.O a hard punch in the stomach. P.O coughed and was trying to loose their grip but they were too strong and he was surrounded by all these nine men.

"Take him!" Jun Young ordered and all of them made their way to their hideout as they drag P.O.

At the same time, TaeIl and B-Bomb was searching everywhere for their maknae. Until they finally saw the gang that they run across before.

"JiHoon-" B-Bomb was about to run towards them when Taeil stopped him. They saw how they were holding different weapons and aside from that, they will be totally out numbered this time if they try to fight the gang again.

"We have to tell Leader." 

______________________________________________

"Which way did they go?!" Zico fist was clenched. And so was Hara's heart. She grew worried. If it hadn't been for her suspecting P.O, things wouldn't turn out to be this way.

Daniel saw her worried face and flew beside her. "Hara, he'd be okay." He tries to assure her.

They walked through the dark alley and tried their best not to be suspicious. They finally saw the other gang's hideout. They knew they were in the right place because one of its members was outside puffing cigarette.

Hyungshik was stomping his cigarette's when U-Kwon appered right in front of him. He was about to take his bat when B-Bomb pulled his arm and twisted it on his back. When he was about to cry for help, U-Kwon took his bat and looked at Hyungshik coldly.

"You are gonna shut your mouth and lead us to our maknae." The gentle U-Kwon who is always smiling looks very terrifying now.

Hara is seeing everything and her heart clutched. She can clearly see the brotherly love these boys has for one another.

Hyungshik obliges and hushed. As B-Bomb was still holding Hyungshik's arms, they made their way inside the hideout.

"We have visitors!" Hyungshik yelled and pushed B-Bomb back and went to his gang's side.

"P.O!" Block B boys tried to rushed towards him when the opposite gang blocked them with their bats.

"Not so fast my friends. What a surprise to have ZE:A's place some visitors, isn't it." Jun Young faced his gang and they all laughed.

"Let go of him!" Zico said angrily.

P.O was sitted on a wooden chair with his head down, blood dripping on his face. His body was covered with bruise. 

Daniel and Sulli floated beside him to check on him.

"Not so fast! What's there to rush? We were just playing you know." Min Woo pointed his bat at them then poked P.O with it.

"Stop it!" Zico was about to charge forward but his hyungs and Hara stopped him.

"What do you want?!" Hara growled.

"Ooooh. I see you brought over a gift. Isn't that thoughtful of you." Ze:a's leader laughed again along with s.

"Don't you even dare!" U-Kwon warned as Jaehyo and Kyung pulled him.

"You need to know your place. You are in our territory!" Kevin screams.

"Hyung just leave me. Get out of this place." P.O spokes as he cough.

"Just say what you want! And give him back to us!" Taeil stated as he stepped forward.

"Hmmm. Since you have brought over a gift, it will be rude of us if we didn't accept it, right?" Jun Young said as he was making his way towards Hara.

 But before he could reach her, P.O stood while being tied on a chair and hit Jun Young behind while shouting "Leave my noona alone!!"

This cued the start of a fight.

Just like how they fought them before, Block B was out-numbered but not out-powered. 

Especially Hara was helping them out this time. She didn't want to just let them protect her this time.

But Ze:a, just like their last fight, played dirty again. Jun Young pulled out a gun out of his pocket when he saw they were at the disadvantage. He aimed it at Zico and because everyone was busy with their own opponents, no one noticed but P.O who was still at the ground.

As soon as Ze:a's leader pulled the trigger, P.O used of all his remaining energy, stood and crashed onto Zico. The loud sound of the gun caught everyone's attention.

"Ji Hoon!!" Block B and Hara screamed. He fell right in front of Zico.

And with that, Hara pulled out her gun and shot the enemy's leader. Jun Young was shoot on his shoulders. All of s rushed towards him.

"Hyung! Why'd you do that!" Dong Jun cries as he took his leader on his arms.

"You didn't say anything about killing!" Kwanghee shouted at him.

Hara's gun was still pointed at the red head leader. Her hands were trembling, tears were on her eyes, she was furious.

"You're dead!" Hara said between her breath. She was about to pull the trigger when someone suddenly called.

"Noona! Don't!"

P.O who was lying on the ground. His arms were suddenly freed from being tied. Jun Young actually hit the rope on his chair.

She turned her head to him.

"Kwenhanha?" She stoop down to checked on him.

"Noona, I'm okay. You don't need to do this." P.O spoke as he cough some more and held Hara's hand with the gun.

"Hara." Daniel and Sulli called and shook their hands.

"Please just leave! I think we're even now." Siwan said as he torn his clothes off and placed it on their leaders shoulder to prevent blood from flowing.

"You!" Hara faced their opponents and pointed her gun at them. They backed off while Block B tried to calm her down.

"Never mess with my friends again!" She warned them then helped P.O stand along with his other hyung.

They then made their way out while assisting P.O. Hara was still facing the opposite gang with death glares until they were finally out of her sight.