"I Have A Girlfriend"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"She really did change quite a lot." Taeil commented as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yah. Do you think I'd have a chance with her?" Kyung asked Zico. He smacked his head.

"I was kidding!" He scratched his head.

"She looks very different. But she looks better this way. She seem to be so happy." B-Bomb nudge towards Hara.

Block B boys sat there and observed Hara as she was serving customers. She was very giddy. She was smiling and laughing often.

Another customer then entered the cafe and ordered a take away.

"Can I have one black americano and a croissant for to-go." he ordered.

"Alright. Anything else sir?" Hara assisted.

"Well, if you could give me your number that'll be better." He joked as he handed her his payment. Hara chuckled but the guy felt shiever run down his spine. When he turn around, seven pairs of eyes were eating his soul up.

It was like how the boys use to goof around Hara, 'protecting' her over predators like this guy.

Hyeri saw this and nudged over MinAh, gesturing her to look at Block B's faces and the girls laughed among themselves.

The guy sat as he waits for his order, a little bit uncomfortably. The boys' eyes were glaring towards him, he adjusted his collar as he felt heated.

MinAh called him out so he can take his orders. He instantly got up when MinAh asked.

"Do you still wanna get her number?" She was pertaining to Hara.

"A-aniyo. I just remembered I have a girlfriend." He scrams away as soon as he got his take-away bag.

"What was that?" Hara laughs at MinAh.

"Molla (I don't know). He said he remembered he had a girlfriend." She answers and both of them along with Hyeri, laughs.

"We should get going. I've already finished my drink." B-Bomb invited to leave.

"Ne. It's already getting late." Jaehyo added.

"I want to stay behind." U-Kwon declared. They all turned to him.

"A-ah. She was harassed a few days ago. I just wanted to make sure she's safe." He reasoned.

"She what? Wait, are you guys in touch with each other?" Kyung questions.

"Ne." He looks at Zico and answered in lowered voice.

Everyone looks at Zico and he gave them confused look, blinking.

"A-arra. You do what you want. I'm tired. Let's go home." Zico stood and was about to walk out.

Hara noticed this and ran her way towards them.

"You guys leaving?" She inquired.

"Isn't it obvious?" Zico replied, his back facing her.

P.O elbows his side and replies to Hara.

"Yes noona. Thanks for the coffee. It's delicious." P.O raised his thumbs up.

"I'm glad you liked it. I'll see you out." Hara ushered them outside until they entered their van.

They rolled down their window to wave goodbye.

"Oh. By the way, Zico-ssi .." Hara called his attention. He was again sitted beside the driver's seat, not facing her.

His hand was almost covering his face since he didn't want to look at her.

"Can you give me a call? I really want to thank you for saving me last time." Hara beamed a smile. Everyone looked at Zico with questioning looks.

"Saving her?"

"When?"

"Yah hyung!"

"You've done enough since you've invited us to your program." He leaned back to his seat, irritated.

"Ani. I want to show my gratitude for what you've done-"

"Enough!" Zico cut her sentence off.

Hara got startled, even the boys in the car.

"Yah hyung. What are you doing?" P.O protested. He was sitted behind Zico.

"Oppa." Sulli disapproves this behavior too.

"Hyung can we just leave already? I'm tired." He turned sideways, away from her direction.

Hara swallowed a lump but still managed to let out a smile.

"Yeah. You guys must be tired too. Thank you again for coming!" She waves at them.

The boys were looking at her with apologetic faces. They then drove off. Hara went back inside the cafe and saw U-Kwon was still sitted.

"Oh! Why didn't you left along with the others?" She asks.

"I just wanted to stay a little longer, if that's okay." U-Kwon eye-smiled.

"Of course. Should I get you some water?" She offers.

"Yeah. That would be great. Thanks."

Hara went back to the counter while U-Kwon glances to her every once in a while and back to scrolling through his phone to let time pass.

"Yah. Is he waiting for you to get off from work? It's almost closing time and he still hasn't leave." HyeRi questioned.

"Oh yeah. It's almost closing." Hara didn't reply to her question and proceeded to cleaning up the back.

It was closing time when Hara texted Byunghun to pick her up. U-Kwon walked out of the cafe along with her.

"Are you really okay to stay up late in here?" Hara asks.

"No, I'm okay. Should I take you home?"

"Ne?" She misunderstood the question and U-Kwon saw that. He chuckled and said.

"I mean should I take you to your home, silly." He cleared.

"Ahh. It's okay. Byunghun oppa's already on his way." She declines.

"Oh. Hmm .. Then I'll just stay with you while you wait for him to arrive." He smiles at her.

"Yah. You should stop smiling like that. I'm literally melting." She joked.

U-Kwon laughed along.

"Are you sure you wanna wait with me here? Zi- I mean the rest of your group were tired from earlier." Zico's name almost slipped out of , but U-Kwon caught up already.

"Maybe he really was just tired." He said.

"What?"

"Block B. They were probably tired, I said." He changed.

"Ah yeah. Oh, here comes oppa." Hara said as L.Joe beams his light.

Byunghun stepped out of his car and took her bag from her. He took one look at U-Kwon like he was mocking him.

"We'll get going. Thank you for keeping me company." Hara bowed thanks.

"Do you need a ride?" L.Joe raised his brow.

"Nope. I'm good." He replied with the same glare and attitude.

U-Kwon opened the door for Hara again.

"Thank you." Hara thanked him as he shuts the door.

Byunghun honked his car and saluted before he drove off with arrogance.

-----------------------------

Hara and Byunghun reached their apartment.

She went to her room and opened her fan forum. To her surprise, there were continuous comments stacking up one after another. People were commenting how much they enjoyed DJ Wendy's interview with the Block B. Some were even requesting for her to guest them again on her program.

As she was scrolling through the comments, her cellphone rang. It was the program producer.

"Wendy-ah! Are you seeing this? They loved it!"

"Ne. I just opened my laptop now. I didn't know it was a hit!"

"Alright. Schedule them for another set for tomorrow's airing!"

The PD didn't even let her answer and ended the call.

"Ommo. This means I get to see him again!" She rolled on her bed.

"Are you having crush on him too? Or you're just feeling your love to him again?" Daniel asks, as if she'd hear him.

"Should I call him personally?" She asks herself.

She then dialed U-Kwon's number.

"Oh! Yeoboseyo?"

"Hi! It's Hara."

"Ne. Arra. Did you got home safe?" He was happy that she initiated the call.

"Yes I did. Uhm, can I ask you a favor though?"  She started.

"Sure. Whatever that is."

"Can you give me Zico-ssi's number?"

U-Kwon's smile faded.

"Zico's number?" he echoed.

"Yes. I just need to talk to him about something."

"A-arra. I'll send it to you now." His shoulders deflated.

It was already 2 in the morning, Zico was at the recording room. He stayed there since they came back and fell asleep. His sleep was suddenly interrupted when his phone rang, signalling a text.

From an unknown number, it read.

"Hi! Are you still up?"

Normally, he wouldn't respond to it. But since it'd already woke him up, he bothered to answer.

"Now I am. Who is this?"

"I'm sorry to have waken you up. It's Hara."

As soon as he read her name, he slipped on his chair, to the floor.

"Oppa are you okay? Who was it?" Sulli inquired as he saw her oppa sitting on the floor like a melted lava.

Zico took one look at her but didn't replied back.

"I know it's a bit late but I just wanted to ask if you guys can guest again on my program tonight?"

He received another text.

"It's Hara. She wants us to guest on her show again." He turned to Sulli.