8 years later

Goodbye

 

8 years later.

“I’m gonna miss you Oppa. Call us when you arrive there okay?” Yein said while hugging his older brother.

“You’ll be the first one I’ll call.” Yunho said hugging her back.

“And, don’t forget, …., Donghae-oppa… Look for him.” Yein said breaking the hugging looking into Yunho’s eyes.

Yunho held both of her shoulders and also looked at her intently. “I’ll look for him as soon as I finish what I’m going to do there. Okay?.... Take care of yourself and omma and appa. Arasso?” Yunho said and then kissed her on the forehead.

Yunho also said goodbye to his parents and went off to the airport.

At the airport…

‘Well, this is it. Where everything had changed. Goodbye now, I’ll return to the place where everything had started. ’He thought to himself.

Many hours later…

Yunho have arrived in Seoul. After getting off the airport. He immediately looked for a place he could stay and started to fix things up.

“Okay, to fix my clothes now.” Yunho said. Once he opened his suit case. He started fixing his clothes then something fell on the floor. It was his other wallet, where he keeps many important pictures and things in. He picked it up and opened it. He saw a picture of 3 children hugging each other while having bright smiles on their faces. The girl in the middle looked really cute while the 2 guys hugged her. He smiled and looked outside through the window, ‘Donghae-yah, I’ll look for you soon’, he thought.

3 days later…

Early morning, Yunho went outside to have a morning exercise for a while. He was warming up for the event he had prepared for later. When he returned home, he ate breakfast, took a shower and started to fix the things he’ll need. As soon as he’s finish, he went out.

Yunho entered a building where it seems to have many young people who seems to be same age as him. Yunho was there to audition, to pursue the dream that he wanted, to show people what he was capable of. He was now sitting on the waiting are waiting for he’s name to be called. He was wearing his favorite hat as he used to cover his face while closing he’s eyes to rest. He seemed to notice that there was a guy who sat beside him but he didn’t mind at all.

“Junh Yunho” the guy near the audition room called.

Yunho stood up and went straight in the audition room.

Donghae POV

“Jung Yunho” the guy called

I looked up and was a bit confused when the guy sitting next to me suddenly stood up and went inside. That must be Jung Yunho, I said to myself. Jung Yunho, Jung Yunho, the name kept repeating in my head, then that’s the moment I realized something.

‘Jung Yunho?? There are many people here in Korea that has the same name, maybe I’m just expecting too much’ I said to myself.

After a few minutes, the Jung Yunho guy walked out of the audition room, I kept looking at him, then he saw me looking at him. Our eyes have met then..

“Lee Donghae” the same guy called. I was startled at first then I stood up. While walking to the audition room, I looked back again at the Yunho guy, I saw him looking at me, weirdly.

As I entered the audition room, I saw 5 judges there. They looked so professional. Then, I bowed infront of them, “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae-imnida.” The judges nodded. Then, the music started. I danced to the music’s every beat. After dancing, one of the judges said, “can we hear you sing a little Mr. Lee?”

I nodded. Well, I’m not really that confident when it comes to singing more than dancing, I really enjoy dancing but the track that I’ve been going through needs this kind of ability so I have no choice. My voice isn’t that good, I can’t reach high notes and it’s not that loud either then I started singing.

“We’ll just contact you if ever you’ll be returning” the guy calling out names said then I nodded.

I went out of the audition room with a smile, even though my singing may not be as good as others, I was confident enough on my dancing and I can improve. While walking out of the building a guy approached me.

“Excuse me.” The guy said. ‘Oh, you’re that Yunho guy’ I said to myself.

“Ne?” I replied while looking at him from head to toe. Is he Yunho? Jung Yunho? My bestfriend Yunho?

“You’re Lee Donghae right? I’m Jung Yunho by the way.” He said while holding out his hand. I took his hand and we did a hand shake.

“If you don’t mind, are you from Mokpo?” Yunho asked.

“Ne, I am. By this question you’re asking, are you Jung Yunho? I mean, Jung Yunho? My childhood bestfriend Yunho?” I was shocked with what I said, but at the same time, I was kind of excited.

When I asked that question, he started to smile, then laughed and then he hugged me. That’s when I realized, he is Jung Yunho, my best friend.

When we realized that we’re both too excited to see each other, we decided to eat out.

End of Donghae’s POV

 

“Yah~ How can you be like this? Ah. Donghae-yah. We’ve met again” Yunho said. He looked really happy looking at Donghae.

“What do you mean by how can I be like this? Huh? Jung Yunho! You left me alone for how many years, I didn’t have any friend when you and Yein left you know!” Donghae said while hitting his shoulder. “Speaking of Yein, where is she, I want to see her too.”

“Well, she’s still there. I went here by myself” Yunho said in a low voice.

“Oh, then where are you living? You wanna stay in my house?” Donghae asked.

“I’m renting a room in an apartment. I think, I’ll be a burden to your parents when I stay with you.” Yunho said while eating his food.

“No you’re not, my mom really wants to see you and your sister, she kept asking me when you’ll return. Come stay with us, so you can a save your money from renting a house.” Donghae suggested.

Yunho just nodded. When they finished eating, they went to the place where Yunho was staying, gathered all his things and left. Yunho was now going to stay at Donghae’s house.

When they arrived at Donghae’s house, Yunho was welcomed warmly by Donghae’s parents. When they were fixing Yunho’s things.

“Oh, yeppeoda!” Donghae looked at a picture of a girl in Yunho’s wallet. “Is this Yein?”

Yunho nodded.

“Wah! She’s all grown up and really pretty” Donghae was still looking at the picture.

“Yah! I don’t want you to be my brother-in-law. Give me that.” Yunho took his wallet from Donghae.

That day end with Yunho and Donghae talking about things that had happened. Catching up to the friendship that stopped a few years ago.

Weeks have passed, Donghae and Yunho was both accepted as trainees.

Years passed, Yunho debuted as the leader of a famous group, Dong Bang Shin Ki and not too long ago, Donghae also debuted as a member of a huge boy band, Super Junior.