I Like you....

Goodbye

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER. :) I hope you guys will like it. :))))

 

Continuation of Jaejoong’s POV.

“I’m sorry Yein ah.” I said while covering my face with my hands.

She didn’t responded and just kept looking away.

“I didn’t mean it like that, I…” I was cut off.

“I… I’m going to my room Oppa.” Yein said while she stood up and walked away.

‘Your such an idiot Kim Jaejoong. How can you say that to your very own bestfriend?  You just made a girl upset and she’s not just a girl, she’s Jung Yein, your buddy, your… your….’ I was thinking about what just happened a while ago, bursting out into question and not controlling every word that comes out from my mouth.. I looked at Yein’s picture in my phone, I stared at it for a while then, ‘Do.. Do Ilike you, Yein?’ I said to myself.

After some hours..

“Jaejoong, dinner is ready, Yunho’s on the way home. Can you please call Yein upstairs?” I hear Mrs. Jung shouting in the kitchen.

“Ne.”

I was walking upstairs when I realized that Yein got upset with me a while ago. I was walking slowly to her room while thinking of how to approach her. ‘Well, here goes nothing.’ I knocked on her door then no one answered.

“Yein, it’s me. Your mom’s calling for dinner.” I said, then I was about to leave but then I realized, is she that upset or mad at me for not answering even a short yes?

I went close to her door again and tried to hear for any sounds. I can’t hear anything. I turned the knob, and the door was open. I went inside and found no one. I was looking in the whole room then I realized she’s in the bathroom. I was walking closer to the bathroom door to knock and tell her that it was dinner time but then it opened and I saw….. I saw……

I saw Yein infront of the door only with a small towel covering her little body. I looked at her face and she was shocked. I was also shocked, I can feel my heart beating as fast as it could and I can also feel my face turning super red, I didn’t mean to see her only wearing a towel. When I got back to my senses, I turned around stood there.

“I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to go inside your room, I was just going to call you for dinner.” I said without looking back and then I walked to the door when Yein called me.

“Oppa.” Yein said.

“Ne?” I answered without looking at her.

“I’m not angry at you. I didn’t take that comment in the heart so don’t worry anymore.” Yein said.

Even it’s going to be embarrassing to look back, I tried to look at her but I just couldn’t so I just looked to the side and smiled just to let her know that I’m not worrying anymore then I walked out of her room and closed the door. I stood outside her door for 1 full minute then I looked back and smile once more.

“Thank you Yein.”

END OF JAEJOONG’s POV

 

After eating dinner, Yunho went up to his room to fix the things that he’ll bring to thier dorm. Jaejoong and Yein were waiting for him outside the house.

“Can I tell you something oppa?” Yein said.

“You can tell me everything.” Jaejoong replies as his back was leaning on the wall.

“To be honest…I.. I kinda liked it when people thought that me and Siwon Oppa are dating.” Yein said while smiling as she looked at the stars in the night sky. Jaejoong was shocked and look at Yein, her face was being lit up by a small light coming from the moon, he couldn’t help but to stare at her. Yein looked at Jaejoong.

“I think, I’m starting to like him, Oppa.” Yein said shyly.

Jaejoong could only look away.

Yein waved her hands infront of Jaejoong’s face.

“Are you okay Oppa?”

“Ye. And, good luck with with Siwon.” Jae made a fake smile.

“I want to get to know him more, you’ll help me right?” Yein asked.

Then, Yunho came.

“Help you with what?” Yunho asked.

“To get to…” Jae was cut off. “To… to go find a nice dress for a party I’m going.” Yein said and looked at Jaejoong with it’s-only-a-secret-between-the-two-of-us look.

“Whatever you say little sis. We’re going now.” Yunho said as he touched her sisters hair.

Jaejoong just smiled a little and went out.

 

In the car.

‘Why now. Why do you have to like him now Yein? When I just also realized that… I like you.’ Jaejoong thought as he looked outside the window,

“You okay Jae?” Yunho asked.

“Ne.”