“But that’s not fair; I wasn’t the one who caused that incident.”

Goodbye

 

The next day, when Yein woke up, she saw her parents and Yunho. Yunho was sleeping beside her bed and her parents are at the couch. She tries to get up but she can’t. Her body was still weak. Yunho  woke up after he felt Yein moved.

“Good Morning Oppa.” Yein looked at Yunho and smiled.

Yunho smiled and hugged her sister.”What do you think you were doing? Everyone was worried about you!”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that, something like that will happen.” Yein looked down.

Yunho smiled again and held her sisters hands.”You are not allowed to drive again. I’m confiscating your license.”

“Wae? It wasn’t my fault!”

“I don’t care who’s fault was that. I’m still going to confiscate it.”

“You’re unfair oppa.” Yein said then they’re parents woke up because of their loud voices.

Mrs. Jung immediately hugged her only daughter and kissed her, same with Mr. Jung.

“Omma, Appa. I’m sorry.”

“Aigoo~ What will I do with you?” Mr. Jung said and smiled.

“Appa. Yunho Oppa will confiscate my license. Please, don’t let him do it.”

“No.” Yunho said.

“Yein. Let your brother do what he wants. He’s doing it for your own good.” Mrs. Jung said. Yunho smirked.

“But that’s not fair; I wasn’t the one who caused that incident.”

“And you know that driving while you’re drunk is against the law right?” Yunho said.

“Aishh. Fine, but I want Yunho Oppa as my driver, wherever I wanna go, anytime, anywhere.”

“But I have things to do to.” Yunho said.

“Well, it’s not my problem anymore.” Yein smiled.

 

After a few hours, Mr. and Mrs. Jung went home to rest. Hyoyeon came to the hospital with flowers but Yein was sleeping.

“How is she?”Hyo asked Yunho as they sat down on the couch.

“It’s like she wasn’t involve in a car crash. I think she hit her head hard and became more hard headed.” Yunho said.

“You’re a bad oppa, you know that.”

“I’m just telling the truth.” Then Yunho hugged her. “but I’m glad that she’s like that.”

Hyo smiled. “Yein is such a strong girl. She made it through a lot with her young age. What if that was me?”

“Yah! Don’t say such things.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t want things like that to happen. I just don’t think how I’ll face these things.”

“You won’t be going through those kinds of things because I won’t let it.” Yunho held her hands.

“But you let it happen to your sister.” Hyo shook her head lightly.

“I just didn’t had the chance to save her. I thought that there was someone that will be there for her aside from me.” Yunho looked down. “I’m such a bad brother.”

Hyo held Yunho’s head up, their noses where now touching each other, ”No you’re not. Yein is so lucky to have a brother like you and I envy her for that.” Hyo kissed Yunho’s lips.

Yunho smiled.

“But sometimes, I feel luckier because you’re not my brother.” Hyo smiled, “but my love.”

Yunho was now the one holding Hyo’s face. “You should be lucky.” Yunho kissed her. “I’m also very lucky.”

Someone coughed. “Let me remind you two that were in a hospital.” Yein said.

Hyo suddenly stood up and smiled. Yunho just remained seated and smiled.

“How are you feeling Yein?” Hyo walked up toi her side.

“I’m okay unnie. I’ll feel better if I can go home now.”

“Well, the doctors said you have to stay longer for more observations though.”

“Yeah. I know. It .”

Hyo giggled.

They were chatting and chatting when Yein remembered something.

“Hyo unnie, can you please force oppa not to get my driver’s licence.”

“And why will I do that?” Hyo said.

“You know that I didn’t do anything.”

“Don’t open up that topic again Yein.” Yunho said as he stood beside Hyo.

Hyo looked at him.“How about I’ll be the one driving you around where you wanna go?” Hyo winked at her.

“Really?”

“Yah! I won’t let the two of you drive around Seoul City with no companion or even drivers!” Yunho said.

“What’s the use of having a license if we can’t use it?” Hyo asked Yunho.

“I just don’t want the same thing happen anymore, even one of the two of you. You get it?” Yunho said.

Hyo and Yein both smiled.

“Fine, but you’re giving my license back right?” Yein said.

Yunho nodded.”Someday.”

“But you can’t confiscate mine.” Hyo said.

“I can and I will.” Yunho said.

“You wouldn’t.” Hyo raised an eyebrow.

Yunho smirked.

“Aisshhh. My oh-so-protective-brother, you know you can’t do that.”

Yunho smiled and kissed Hyo’s cheek and pinched Yein’s.